Ige-mwoya?!

You are my oppa! season 2.

 

Kim PD pov

 

"PD-nim! They're here!" said one of the staff member pointing to the direction of a car.

 

I turned, to look at the car heading this way.The car arrived and a woman  came out. She walked up to me with a motherly smile.

"Anyeonghaseyo PD-nim, I'm Mrs  Shin nice to meet you," she smiled bowing.

 

I bowed in response," Nice to meet you to,"

 

"I brought my daughter,  and please take care of her, hope you can help give her a wonderful memory," she smiled and bowed again elegantly. I peered at the daughter she mentioned, bowing and shaking  a man's hand who gave her advice, probably, then  waving at him.

 

"It's our pleasure to have her here, I have a feeling she'll have a great time here," I smiled.

 

Mrs Shin smiled back, and nodded. She then turned to the direction of the car.

 

"She's saying farewell to her father, so it'll take awhile," her father?! I thought, a simple shake of hands and a bow? To her father? I thought shocked. Mrs Shin continued, "I know what you're thinking, well  she can't really express herself, nor  can her father," she smiled, looking at the two. Before I could respond,

 

"Oh... here she comes,"Mrs Shin said, while looking at her daughter. I turned to her daughter, she was walking as fast as she could, while struggling with her luggage.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo," bowed the girl with the black hoodie smiling awkwardly towards me, surprisingly  having a small smooth sweetish voice.

 

I bowed back slightly , "You can  put your luggage over here," I said. She nodded and did so. We greeted each other properly, then I talked to her mother for awhile. Slightly glancing at her from time to time.

 

 Afterwards Nami bid her mother goodbye, hugged her, her mom whispered to her and gave her a light peck on her forehead, she nodded smiling nervously, and was replied by a warm reassuring smile from her mother.

 

So she's close with her mother.. I thought.

 

 After Mrs Shin went, I told her she doesn't have to be nervous , she nodded  awkwardly and gave a small smile.  Afterwards I gave her the mission card, and she widened her eyes in disbelief.

 

Nami pov

 

Shin Nami,

     

        Congratulations, you are casted for  'You Are My Oppa season 2'!

 

I read…

 

Eh?... Wait…

Wait…

WAIT!!
 

IGE-MWOYA?!?!?!