Water park?

You are my oppa! season 2.

Mrs Shin pov

"Yobeseyo? Omma wae? Anything happened?" says my daughter over the phone.

I sighed, how am I gonna say this? "Oh, Nami-yah! Ani its just, you okay? I mean, how is your oppas?"

"Uhmm.. fine, didn't you ask me this like a month ago omma?" I heard her say and she smiled. I smiled a little.

I looked at my husband, he nodded indicating I get to the point, I sighed again.

"Omma, why do you keep sighing? You tired?"

"Nami-yah, honey, well... your father... has work earlier than expected.." I said slowly.

"Neh? Omma, you mean.. instead of a month.. the last day of the broadcast? In..in a week?" I heard my daughter say nervously.

"I'm afraid earlier than that... sorry hun,"

Nami pov

"Our flights in a few days... 4 days left... pack your bags early honey, I'm sorry, you know we love you right dear?" I heard omma say. I spaced out... I mean... a week more... I could stand a bit... but 4 days? I don't know...

"Honey? Are you okay?" Omma said breaking my thoughts.

"Ah--ah neh! Omma I get it, gwenchana! I love you guys too omma! Goodbye, see you,"

"Alright see you honey," my mom said as she ended the call.

4 days left huh? Na eotteoke? I should tell the oppas right? They're bound to know anyway... I thought lifelessly. I took in a breath.. breathe in breathe out, breathe--

*knock*knock*knock* My eyes widened shocked, that gave me a fright.. it's now.. yea.. now is better! I gulped and slowly walked to the door...

I opened the door, took in a breath, closed my eyes and was about to say it..

Youngjae pov

"Nami-yah mianhae!! We promise to really bring you to the water park okay? When do you wanna go? Me and Jongup are gonna pay for your fee, arasseo?"

I said as I patted Jongup's back, "Neh, let's go today! Okay Nami? Mianhae!" Jongup said. Himchan hyung gave us a scloding, and said you guys should now better than that blah blah blah... but I do feel a little bit guilty..

I squinted my eyes half expecting Nami's suspicious excited expression, but instead I saw... a lifeless fake smiling Nami..

"Oh? Gurae? I'll get ready then," she said then went in and closed the door.

Mwoyah? WHat was that? What's wrong with her? I thought and me and Jongup looked at each other confused. Is she okay? Did we do something that horrible?

Nami pov

I closed the door... I can't do it! I thought... I mean I'm just a random dongsaeng for a show, they won't care that much right? 

...

But I do... I hate thinking that.. it makes me feel.. useless.. I mean... maybe I am... maybe I'm not.. they are human... they would care at least a little right? 

I mean.. should I just not tell them? Ahh! Ugh!! *cries*

Mina unnie! I need Mina unnie!

Mina pov

You received a text message from Nami . Oh Nami? But I'm actually at their house today.. and isn't she just in her room? I read the text;

Unnie!! Omma called me saying our flight is in a few days... and I can't bring myself to tell the oppas! Na eotteoke? I feel weird.. Should I just not tell them? But unnie you guys can't tell them! But.. help me )) ;

WHat? The flight moved earlier?? I called the head pd... 

...

It's true... I hurriedly answered Nami;

All you can do now is enjoy yourself, you guys are going to the water park.. for now don't tell them, I'll think of a solution, for now smile and be happy arasseo! ^^

I sent.

And in no time I got a reply.. wow kids nowadays and their abilities...

Arasseo... gumawo unnie.. but wait.. we're really going to the waterpark?! I thought the oppas lied to make me wake up!!! If it's true... it'll make me forget.. hopefully..

After reading Namis door opened and she said, "We're really going??"

Yongguk pov

"Yeah, didn't we just tell you that?" Youngjae said confused.

I smiled, forgetful Nami...

"Gurae? Then let's go!" she smiled. 

"Breakfast first Nami-yah!" Himchan yelled.

_________________________________

(At the water park)

Nami pov

Let's enjoy the remaining time.. I thought and smiled a small smile.

 

"Nami-yah, I got this for you," Yongguk oppa said and smiled, "Go kill," he whispered. I smiled widely and nodded.

I sneaked up to Youngjae oppa, shooot! 

"Aaaahhhhh! It's cold!!" he screamed. I laughed. Seriously... how am I gonna live without them making me laugh?