Finally, the oppas!

You are my oppa! season 2.

 

Nami pov

 

I walked in the building, with the staff following… I looked to the staff well, you can say confused… the writer then told me, "Nami-ssi, there'll be 6 chairs, when you go in, you are to sit on the  4th chair from the right." she said and smiled.

 

I smiled back awkwardly, wait…

 

oh god, when can I stop being surprised!!! I'm suppose to go in myself?! I looked at unnie, giving my best pleading look, and boom shakalaka! Of course it won't work.  She's too far to feel the magic, the magic I rarely use.

 

Reluctantly, I walked in, and she had to say right, I hate left right, mwoyah I don't even know! I get confused with this sort of thing! Left is which way…? Okay… okay.. calm down! You are gonna meet an idol, no, an idol group, even better! I told myself.  Right, write? Right, write okay! I looked at my writing hand and went to the designated seat.

 

I sat there awkwardly, wondering, why I'm here, and then I heard music.

 

"One shot? BAP?" I thought aloud after listening the first few seconds. I tend to do that… talking  to myself… so yeah… anyway! BAP!!!

 

Yongguk pov

 

There's the signal, she's here, I gave the signal to the members , we nodded and did a silent cheer and we are ready.

 

*listen to one shot here, if you want :)*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgkXU4Pmja4

 

"One shot? BAP?" I heard a voice say.  I smiled, and after a pause I walked out.

 

"One shot, lemme tell you something that you already know. You just get the rock to me. You na mean."

 

Nami pov

 

As I was about to mimic the rap, Yongguk came out and started rapping. 

 

The rest of the members came out.

 

They started to dance, and pretty much put on a live performance. I sat there, didn't know what to do.

 

I started to sing along after Daehyun's awesome high note.

 

Then they went down from the stage and performed, in front of me!!!

 

I awkwardly clapped. Trying to contain my over excited fangirl heart. Trying to prevent it from exploding. I mean they're idols, I would never thought I'd meet idols!!

 

Yongguk then said the last few lines, and all the members stared at me, just like how they stare at the camera during their live performances.

 

I was.. I didn't know what to do... I was pretty much cornered by 6 handsome men... I finally got to my senses and was about to greet.

 

When, Yongguk said,"So, you're the one who wants to be our dongsaeng?" he said coldly.

 

"Neh..?

 

Neh?... ahh.. neh..." I said as confused as ever.

 

They rolled their eyes and sat on the chairs, while the leader was still eyeing me. 

 

"Show us what you've got," Himchan said.

 

"Excuse me?" I said not believing what was happening.

 

"*sigh* On stage," Youngjae said.

 

"Move," Yongguk said to me. I moved and he sat at my previous seat.

 

Not knowing what to do, I bowed and walked up to the stage. What is this? I thought.... What? IS HAPPENING?

 

When I finally reached the middle of the stage. "Introduce yourself." Daehyun said.

 

What is this? Ice breaking or an audition?! "Anyeonghaseyo, My name is Shin Nami, and I was born in the year 1999," I said despite my complaints.

 

"Gurrae? Well, what are your talents?" Youngjae said.

 

"Talents? I don't really have a talent..." I said apologetically. Babys will hate me thats for sure... I'm gonna be killed when this episode airs! WAit! I'll only be here for 3 months, then of we go to some foreign country! Okay, they won't kill me in that foreign country, if I disguise myself! YEah I can start planning tomorrow! I thought smiling.

 

"Well, do something, music start," Jongup said.

 

Okay, okay it's okay. Let's just stay alive this 3 months.

 

"Secret? Yoohoo!"  I said aloud, yet again.

 

"Good you know, now start," Zelo finally spoke up.

 

With no choice... I decided to embarass myself.

 

Daehyun pov

 

"Chinguroman boideon niga. Gwiyeopgeman boideon niga." woah! She actually started singing! And her voice is pretty good, I thought and can't help but grin. Hahahaha she's so cute!

 

Nami pov

 

I'm just dancing randomly I thought in my mind. I only know the yoohoo part, I thought pouting. Good thing this song was on replay on my playlist. Aish, I'm missing a few lines!

 

 I did an awkward aegyo move at the end of my so called performance. 

 

And I met a good 30 seconds of silence. And immediately bowed apologising.

 

And to my surprise they burst out lauging.

 

Himchan pov

 

That... was the cutest cover I've ever seen! And Yoohoo is originally a cute song!! Her apologising at the end is sooo cute! And I'm sure all the members agree to that! I can't help it, we have to retreat from this so called hidden camera. 

 

"Nami-ssi! Why are you apologising? Your performance, neomu gwiyeowo-yo!" I said and smiled. She looked up with the cutest confused look ever.

 

"Mianhae-yo, it was a failed hidden camera!" Daehyun said smiling.

 

"Mwoh? Hidden camera?" she exclaimed.