Movie night

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

Well... today.. we went to the playground! And I'm exhausted, this time Himchan oppa brought food for us, so we had a picnic! With cookies and everything!! Cookie cookie cookie!! Sorry, I'm still hyper from all the cookiesh...soo soo yummy... we made it before we went to the playground, you can imagine how that went on, flour was every where! ANd, they were planning to make it FOR me.. but I took over halfway... well at least it's good!

Anyway, we decided to have a movie night! It's a not a Friday night so... that reaally spoils it, but so what, a horror movie is a must! We're watching 'The Red Shoes',

this is my second time watching it, I recommended it to the oppas, it's fudging awesome you know! It's the only movie that made me scream, at the library (I know, why watch at library?? Well... e didn't have class.. and my friend had it in her lappy so yeah), even if I saw it coming...!

Zelo pov

Yeah.. we decided to watch a horror movie... We're only halfway, probably even less.. and I can't even watch it! I have this feeling Nami's gonna scare me any second now...

I turned to Nami, and she was on Yongguk hyungs lap, sleeping... sleeping?! It's fudging scary.. I might not even sleep in weeks, months, years! And she's sleeping right now! Her face seems so serene,  I don't even know how! 

Still.. she looks so cute... I smiled a little, and thought, can't believe she won't be here anymore... honestly, I don't even remember life before her.. her nagging, clueless, horribly mean, prankster self... I can't believe she's leaving soon..

I slowly turned back to the screen, my eyes widened..

Himchan pov

I closed my eyes, even hearing is scary, aigoo that girl, how can she sleep watching this??

Only reason I agreed, was because... I might not see this baby anymore... the sometimes mature, sometimes baby Nami...I smiled a little, then I heard that eerie silence always in horror stories... I closed my eyes tighter and I heard a scream.. in response I jumped behind Yongguk..

Youngjae pov

I turned away from the scene, as an eerie silence started, after awhile I heard a scream.. Junhong? Then a bump, I heard people exclaiming in pain. I opened my eyes and saw Himchan hyung and Zelo holding their heads in pain.

Then I smiled a little, and I heard a laugh. I turned, it was Nami... wait.. wasn't she asleep?? She looks wide awake now.. oh that girl!

Himchan pov

How can she laugh when she just woke up, what! I don't even know! Yongguk paused the movie. 

"Oh god.. that's hilarious..." Nami exclaimed, then she said in between laughs, "I-- was gonna scare you guys, but I guess this movie is enough!" 

I rolled my eyes, and playfully hit Nami.

-After movie-

"God I don't think I can even survive if I watch it again..." I said.

"Isn't it awesome oppa?" Nami said grinnig, I nodded and patted her head. We sat there not able to move, Nami stood up and said,"Alright oppas, go to bed!" She started to nag again.

Daehyun cut her off and said, "Can't we sleep here together Nami-yah~" 

Daehyun pov

"Of course not scaredy cats! Now goo!!" we thought Nami would say, but instead she said.. "Sure, if you guys are that scared, why not," she said as she sta back down and grabbed  pillow, fluffing it up.

What.. did she say? Yes? Shin Nami? I grinned as I teased, "Is Nami scared too~"

Nami replied as she yawned, "Shut it oppa, I just pity you scaredy-cats! Now, jaljayo goodnight~" she said in a sing song way.

Nami pov

"Arraseo arasseo! Jalja!" the oppas said simultaneously.

I smiled as I snuggled in my blanket... can't believe tomorrow's the last day I'll be with these dorky oppas...

 


Sorry guys! I was about to update 2-3 days ago, but when I was about to update, the lappy went all loco, so it didn't get saved... so this isn't as good as I wrote few days ago... but I'm satisfied with it~

So.. as you can tell, it's about to end, 2-3 chapters more! awwh~ But well.. yeah, I'm thinking of doing a sequel, but even if I do, I won't do it after I finish this right away, I'm probably gonna do a few other fics first! I'm still thinking about the main characters, so well, can you guys suggest a group, or even actors for me? Like in the comments below? I'd seriously appreciate that! 

So thank you for reading... and please keep reading til' the end!