Good morning~

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

I woke up shivering... its soo cold... I opened one of my eyes, .... wait where am I?... I looked around the room and sat there... blankly... Oh right... I sleep walked... wore my pants and slept.... okay then... I sat up, "Phone...phone...phone.." I chanted with my small husky-ish(?) morning voice, while thinking no wonder it felt so empty... 

"Here it is," I said louder sounding high. I looked for my earpiece and put it on... ah~ exactly the song I feel like listening to! I smiled and sat there blankly... I started singing to the song while finally waking up.

"Oh jebal hanbon mannajwoyo, ullalala~" I sang one of my favourite OSTs, ah I miss that drama, Thousandth Man~ anyway! I moved my head with the beat and sang smiling, and finally woke up fully.

"molla, molla, molla ottoke~" I sang doing a little, pabo dorky dance.

"My baby. hanbon kkok annajwoyo~ woah!" I cheered a dorky cheer at the last part while stiffling a laugh, when I noticed the door opened. I turned to the door and hurriedly pulled my earpiece off. And smiled sheepishly, sort of relieved that the person was Mina unnie.

Mina pov

I opened the door to wake Nami up,

she never wakes up early before.... but now she's even dancing... singing... and its only 6 in the morning.... woah just wow.

"Yah, why're you up?" I said in a surprised tone. "and dancing..." I said confused. She smiled sheepishly.

"Ah waee~ I just woke up cause its cold, and..." she said biting her lips. Aigoo she keeps doing that, I face-palmed in my mind.

"And..?" I asked. She pouted... ah I get it.. she forgot there are cameras! I smiled an shook my head, aigoo still as forgetful as ever.

"Nami-yah, go wake up your oppas,"

She looked somewhere blankly, she blinked several times and, "Neeh?" she said widening her eyes.

"Go now," I said and walked out and had to smirk, I wonder what she'll do...

Nami pov

I'm suppose to wake up who? Wait what? I lied down frustrated. I have to or I'll die and people won't like me, and I'll be lonely... I thought, having a mental breakdown, making that my motivation... I don't want people to like me.. I just want people to not hate me... and if I don't do this the staff might hate me and bad things would happen and boom shakalaka, I'll die!

I sat up, breathed in.. well let's do this! I said unenthusiastically, I walked out of the room, while tying my hair up and whining in my mind. Unniie where are youu! I thought looking around.. oh aish she's gone! Psh, just like infinite predicted, she's gone! I pouted and sighed.

"Unnie," I said awkwardly, they told me to call them unnie so what the hell.we do! Sorry I had to add that... I thought.

One of the writers turned to me,"Where's Jongup oppas room?" I smiled awkwardly. She pointed and smiled and pushed me to go... I mentally sobbed while taking in my breath and opened the door. I hope Jongup oppa is as nice as he seems... 

One step at a time, I walked in, why are there two beds?! I thought frustrated, both of em' had to cover their face. I looked up and prayed to god, I went to a random bed, slightly shaking the sleeping body.

"Oppa, ireona-yo," I said in a small voice which gradually got louder as I got annoyed.. why isn't he waking?! I pouted and sighed.

Youngjae pov

What is that noise... I wanna sleeep... aish... I opened my eyes slightly, and finally heard clearly what the voice was saying.

"Oppa ireona!" the voice said. I widened my eyes.. Nami? I sat up and looked to Jongup's bed, and saw her shaking him.

"Nami?" I said waking up. She turned startled.

"Oh, oppa? You're awake?" she said innocent and awkwardly. I nodded, I got out of bed and stood next to her. I woke Jongup up and he sat there blankly. And Nami was like having this face that says, how...did you do that? She looked at me, bowed and thanked me. I smiled and patted her head. Aigoo so cute.

She bit her lip, and now that I think, it must be a habbit of hers, I thught. She smiled startled but seems sort of used to it.

"Oppa... can you help me wake up the others?" She said, with this sparkling pleading eyes. I smiled and said, "Of course! Come on Jongup-ah!" I said pulling the boy out, I was about to bring her along when I remembered... Daehyun might hit her... he hates waking up... Zelo might hug her.. since he does that alot to us....

"Nami, its okay we'll go, you go rest," I said and she nodded and smiled relieved.

Nami pov

I'm so glad Youngjae oppa did that, I smiled and walked out, its really like my uncles place here... I thought as I walked to the sofa and sat. One of the writers interviewed me.

"Nami-ssi, why did you decide to wake Jongup up first?"

I thought about it a little, and saw Mina unnie... she smiled at me and nodded. I smiled and said honestly,"Actually, Joungup oppa is the only one who doesn't seem too... scary?"

"Scary?" the writer said smiling amused.

"Well... last night Daehyun oppa was sooo loud and so was the rest, while Jongup oppa was sitting there sometimes cheering with them and being boom and stuff," I blurted, "but most of the time he was sitting there looking like he can't really understand what was happening. And he seemed the most okay.. to wake up.." I finished. Then the oppas sunddenly made an entrance.

"Nami~~ good morning!" Yongguk oppa said speaking in engrish, and smiled his gummy smile. I smiled back, "Good morning oppa," I said not as awkward... maybe cause of Yongguk oppas gummy calming smile? I don't know.

They greeted me cheerfully and sat next to me. "Yah~ Why'd you wake up so early~" Daehyun said pouting. 

"Molla, molla~" I said suddenly excited, I don't know... I have these moments... when I'm super happy for no reason. The oppas widened their eyes and Himchan oppa pinched my cheeks.

We then talked, played a little and talked again, after all that, "I'm hungry..." I finally said, I can't ! I need food 8 in the morning!

"You took the words right out of my mouth! Me too~" Daehyun oppa said  and high-fived me.

"You're always hungry Daehyun-ah!" Himchan oppa said, "But hey, Nami-yah, you are very lucky, since your our cute dongsaeng, I'll make you breakfast!"

My eyes widened, "Jinja? Oppa thank you!" I said in english. Oppa smiled proudly and proceeded to the kitchen, pulling Youngjae.

"Why me? Why not Daehyun??" Youngjae oppa complained.

"Cause your a good assistant, and Daehyun is not," Himchan oppa replied.

And after half an hour food smell was in the air,  Daehyun oppa and Zelo oppa looked at each other. And both ran like their lives count on it.

Yongguk oppa laughed and shook his head, "Nami-yah lets go," I laughed and nodded.