Camping with the BAP family part 2

You are my oppa! season 2.

Himchan pov

"Those kid's been gone for half an hour! What's there to see here?" I said aloud. "It's getting darker, get them Youngjae-yah," I said looking at him.

"Mwoh?! Why me? Can't Daehyun go?" he said annoyed.

Daehyun then glared at him, "Aish--" he exclaimed. I then heard rustling noises... what the? 

"Aaaaaaahhh!!" I heard a scream, and a slightly ear-deafening shriek... is that Nami?!  We all turned to each other petrified. This is weird, Nami.. doesn't get scared easily...

"Hyung.. isn't that Nami?" Daehyun said.

Yongguk stood up and said, "Sounds like her.." 

And the rest of us stood up.. we walked to the direction of the scream..

"What if it was just Junhong and Jongup pranking her?" Daehyun said.

"They're not like you, pranking everyone! Even if they were like you, Nami wouldn't be scared," Youngjae said.

Daehyun was about to smack him, when, "Oppa-yah... help me..." we heard Nami's voice, breathless.

We looked at each other and gulped. We then heard rustling.

I widened my eyes scared, I felt something hold my foot, I froze on the spot as I looked down slowly, nervously and saw something with long black hair, my heart was about to jump out, then  it pulled my foot and my heart burst as I screamed.

"Hhahahahahha!!" I heard laughter. 

Youngjae pov

I turned to Himchan hyung, as I heard him scream. Then... I heard laughter, I looked around and saw the kids. I sighed relieved, and annoyed.

"Yah!!" Himchan hyung screamed.

"Mian mian," Nami said, I looked around trying to find where she was.

"Yah! What are you doing there?" I said looking at Nami holding Himchan hyungs foot, and her hair in a mess. "God! You scared me!"

-At the camping site-

Himchan hyung didn't stop with the nagging. "Nami-yah! You're suppose to be the mature one!" he said ending his speech.

"Arasseo mianhae oppa," she said and looked at hyung in the eyes..with her big eyes.  Himchan hyung turned, "Aigoo, her eyes," he exclaimed. "Arrasseo arasseo, let's eat, stop looking at me like that!" he said.

"Then how do you want me to look at you? Like this?" she said and put on a playfully glaring face. I chuckled.

The whole night was as normal as it could be for any camping trip, singing songs, marshmallows... but we skipped the ghost story telling part, I think we've had enough, Nami was about to start but we stopped her somehow.

 


Sorry short chapter. I finally can have a breath! School holiday people~~ I'll try to update sooner!!