Back to being kids!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

As I chopped the ingredients I can't help think about it... what would oppa say? It would be super awkward... I should just forget it, I'll just seem like an innocent weirdo! Yep let's forget!

Zelo pov

The hyungs and I gathered at Daehyun hyung and Yongguk hyung's room, everyone sat there mong and annoyed. Himchan hyung finally told them what happened... And you guessed it, I got hit and blah... I was pushed out to appologise to her, I walked to the kitchen slowly, and when I arrived she was humming a song while cooking, she looks like she's used to it, I smiled, maybe she forgot! Yeah, let's just forget it was only a hug anyway~

I sneakily went back. "Yah, so already?" Yongguk hyung said, I nodded nervously and said,"She said to get ready, she's almost done with breakfast," I said as smooth as I could. 

"Woah!! Nami's gonna cook for us!!" Daehyun hyung screamed.

Nami pov

"Woah! Nami's gonna cook for us!" I heard, and chuckled, obviously Daehyun oppa, well I finished~ I thought smiling as I walked to my room to wash up.

-After washing up-

I went out of my room with my casual tee, jacket and sweat pants, I went to check on my stew, hope it turned out well...

I opened the lid and yess~ It looks decent! And my kimbap... well better than nothing!

 

I looked at the food, and I heard voices, I looked up and saw Yongguk oppa smiling at me, "Good morning!" he said in english with his deep voice, I replied with a smile"Good morning~"

The other oppas ran and I was so startled I nearly fell back. "Oppas, let's sit..?" I said, more like a question. They sat in an instant. I gulped, wow, never thought I'd be nervous of what they would think this much... I smiled and gave them each a serving. They smiled like kids as I sat.

"I'll enjoy the food!" Yongguk oppa said and we said it after. I waited until everyone had a taste...

"So? How is it?" I asked eagerly.

"Woah...daebak! I never knew you could cook this well!!" Himchan oppa said and the others nodded in agreement with their mouth full. I smiled proud.

-Later-

We sat at the living room while Daehyun oppa and Jongup oppa washed the dishes... why they were washing, long story short, they lost in a game.

"I'm bored!" Zelo oppa said. I nodded, "Me too!"

"Well, we haven't met our neighbours yet, wanna go outside?" Yongguk oppa said smiling.

"Why not? Let's go!" I said standing up. The two oppas came to the living room confused.

"Where are you guys going?" Jongup oppa said.

I smiled,"Who's last is a pabo!" I said as I ran towards the door. 

Jongup pov

Nami ran, and I'm just like what? Zelo grinned and ran after her, "Mwoyah! Where are you going?" Daehyun hyung said as confused as me.

"Outside, hurry up pabos!" Himchan hyung said as he jogged past us smirking.

"Mwoh?!" Daehyun hyung exclaimed and we faced each other, I looked at the staff and of course no response. We ran outside grabbing our jackets.

Nami pov

"Woah~ Good good~" I said as I strolled along the paths of the neighbourhood, Zelo oppa ran up to me,"Oh you finally came?" I said to him. And we played like that until all of us reunited. I ran to the playground up ahead.

Yongguk pov

Nami ran ahead, the kids following behind, the sight of a playground can make them that crazy? I thought shaking my head. But of course, I ran to them, Nami came close to me, and said, "We're gonna play tag oppa! All of us not even one is excused! So oppa," she said turning her gaze to me.

"Tag!" she cried and ran away. Oh god, I sighed, Back to being kids, I thought.

"Aigoo, these kids, I'm coming for you!!" I said and ran after em'.

-After-

"WOah~!! I won!!!" Nami said, smiling like crazy, her hair all over in a messy bun, still she looks so cute.

"Aye! Your a baby, thats not fair!" Youngjae said.

"Ah~ Mwoyah! I bet Sukjin oppa can do better than you guys!" she said referring to running man. "Meroong~!" she said and ran to one of the slides.

"Aigoo!" Himchan said. 

"I'm hungry!' Daehyun said.

"Your always hungry!" Youngjae said. And just at that moment I looked around and saw something familiar... a food stall?

"Hey! Kids! Look a food stall!' I said. Their eyes widened and they instantly lit up.

"Who has money?" I said before they force money out of me, when my wallets back at home.

"Camera man! Can you buy for us???" Daehyun said eagerly. And of course not.

"Camera man~ jebal-yo!" Nami said backing Daehyun up with a little aegyo, as she smiled pleadingly. The camera man gave up and we cheered.

-Home-

Nami pov

"That was delicious, and fun!" I said smiling. The oppas nodded.

"What should we do tomorrow?" Jongup oppa said.

"Right what should we do?" Himchan oppa said.

"Nami, do you wanna go anywhere?" Youngjae oppa asked me. I thought for a moment but there was only one thing stuck in  my mind...