Woke the wrong oppa...

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

I woke up early again today.... I lied there...I opened my eyes a little while looking for my phone, I put on a song and yay! It's Goodbye Romance by Sunny Hill! I lied there closed my eyes while listening to the song... it's so relaxing... after the song ended, turns out my phone died... why? I groaned and sat up... what should I do now? I'm too lazy to set up the laptop, I don't wanna read! I swayed my head around... whining... After a long lecture to myself I finally decided to get out of the room.

I went out and there was nothing to do, Mina unnie was busy, and I'm not close with the others! I pouted, I'm bored! I sighed, oh! I can wake an oppa up! Duh! Why didn't I think of that! I walked to this random room and went in. I shook this person, Zelo oppa. Yay! I was closest to him anyway!

"Oppa ireona! I'm bored!" I said as I shook him.

Zelo pov

I felt someone shaking me, ah hyung! I thought, stop! You know you guys made me sleep late that night!! Aish, I have no choice then.... I sat up, and hugged the hyung, snuggling up at his shoulder... wait why is hyungs hair so long? And who has these not-broad shoulders?

My eyes widened... Nami? I looked at the person and fell back, down the bed... oww!

Himchan pov

Mwoyah? What's that thump? I sat up looked at the other side of the room, Nami? Oh? Zelo fell?

"Nami-yah what are you doing?" I said in my sleepy voice.

She turned surprised, "N-nothing! I-I--I was just waking Zelo oppa up!" she smiled awkwardly stuttering... Her eyes then lit just as I was about to ask a question.

"Oppa, can you wake the others? I---I--I I'll make.. breakfast today!!" she said with pleading eyes.

"Of course! SInce your cooking! I didn't--" 

"Thank you oppa~!" she said and ran out. O..kay?

Nami pov

I ran out... wait I'm gonna make breakfast?! I stopped running and stood there...How on earth did I think of that?... Well whatever, it's not like I can't cook... but  really how did I think of that... I sighed, well I have to do this! I pouted..

I then walked slowly thinking what I should make... but I only now foreign dishes... and kimbap and tteokbeoki... but who eats tteokbeoki as breakfast?! Maybe I should just make some stew... Irish stew... I've been craving for them since last month! Okay it's settled-- wait ingredients... Ugh! I groaned, let's just hope... I walked to the kitchen, to the refrigerator, I checked... Yes!! Everythings here! I thanked god.

"Nami-ssi, what are you doing?" said Mina unnie with her camera.

I turned to her and shrugged off the formalities,"I'm gonna make breakfast! Stew isn't bad for breakfast right?" I asked her twinkling my eyes.

She nodded, moving the camera up and down, I smiled a child-like smile. Let's get to work! I took every ingredient I need. I cooked the rice and proceeded to cook the stew, and kimbap if I have time.

Zelo pov

"Yah, why are you on the floor? Did Nami push you of?" Himchan hyung said and smiled stiffling a laugh. A few seconds later... hyungs eyes widened, "Wait!! She woke you up???" he said and sighed. "This is not good..." hyung said shaking his head.