Secret..

You are my oppa! season 2.

Hana pov

I received a glare.. and smiled to Nami awkwardly. Aish... I hope I won't get caught...

"Nami-yah! Let's go out! We'll buy take outs for them!" Jieun said.

"Neh? But.. unnie.." Nami replied unsure.

"Aigoo! Gwenchana! Let's have a girls night out! I mean.. evening(?) out.. Well, you know what I mean!" Sunhwa said.

"I heard their schedule delayed... let's just go arasseo?" Hyosung said.

"Let's go!" I said locking arms with Nami.

Nami pov

They're hiding something from me... aren't they? Why are they suddenly rushing? Somethings up... well I'll just play dumb for now, no one can fool Shin Nami! Once my brother was trying to hide something from me, and lied, everyone fell for it, but no the Shin Nami! Yeah! Oh god here comes my narcissist self.. anyway.. as a future detective, novelist, doctor, director and other stuff, I'll just find out.

I can even be an actress at this rate. I then sat in the car with the unnies.

"Where do we go?" I asked.

"Umm...  Let's just go shopping!" Sunhwa unnie said and smiled.

I sighed and said, "But unnie, I have enough clothes, and I don't have enough money!" I whined.

"What?! No girl can have enough clothes! And, gwenchana, if it's about the money, Hyosung unnie has it!" Sunhwa unnie said.

Hyosung pov

Mwoh?! This gizibe! AIsh.. I glared at the girl and turned to Nami, "We'll all buy for her!" 

"But--" before the others could protest, I shouted, "Let's go!!" and put on the music.

"Nami! Let's sing! Yehh!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3XJQtJWKJM (Apink -no no no, listen if you want, I just love this song~)

"Seulpeohajima No No No!"  I sang as the other whined.

"Honjaga anya No No No~  Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun gudae!" Nami sang. Woah! Her voice is pretty good..  

Anyway we sang the song til' the end, and here we are at the Mall.

Nami pov

I went out of the car and just stood there, this place is soo big! I don't bother to come here, cause we never really have time to come here..

Hana unnie and Sunhwa unnie pulled me to this shop. 

"Woah! Let's pick well! This ones pretty!" Jieun unnie started, and boom! I go change and change.. and change..

and change... gah!! When will this end! ANd what on earth are they hiding from me?! I mean I haven't known them for long.. but who on earth, buys someone they just met clothes?!

I tried everything on! From t-shirts to sweaters to dresses, from pant to shorts to skirts, from black to blue to pink to purple and blah! Flip flops to flats to heels... Everything's everywhere! I went into almost every shop!

And, finally sitting down having a chance to breath! ANd I'm wrong... "Try this one Nami, this seems to you liking, and it seems to suit you too!" Jieun unnie.

"Yeah! Just perfect for the par-- I mean, for you!" Sunhwa unnie said smiling nervously.

What the... I'm tired so I can't quite catch it... but I'm sure.. I heard par--... there's gonna be a party?!

"Here put this on!" The unnies said pushing me in.

I went out.

"Perfect!"

"JJang!"

"Daebak!" The unnies said.

"So.. we're done shopping?" I asked.

"Yea... Let's buy you some heels," Hyosung unnie said.

"I saw an orange pair that matches with this, I'll get it!" Sunhwa unnie said.

We went to a salon, while Sunhwa and Hana unnie bought the shoes.

I dozed of not caring about the world.

Hana pov

We came back, after millions of turns, Sunhwa, that girl, can't even remember which shop it was!

We went to the salon and Nami was done. But she sleeping like a baby! Well, these are her birthday present... from us. She' so cute! Aigoo~ I took a picture of her. Then woke her up.

She sat up pouting.. "Wear these and your done!" I said giving her the heels. She nodded half asleep.

"Now wash your face!"

Sunhwa and Jieun went to the car, they got a call from the boys.

After applying light make up on her.. woah... she looks.. amazing!

She smiled awkwardly, half asleep.

"we're done right unnie?" she said, yawning. We laughed and nodded.

"Oh! Food for oppas, we were gonna buy it for them!" she said widening her eyes.


Sorry.. lame chapter.. it is pretty lame right... hing! Mian!