Secret

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

(1 week after)

I sat in the car, ...at least my new seat partner doesn't hate.. well, ignore me... good thing she's a foreigner that doesn't know the oppas... I thought as we arrived home, and good thing I'm pretty good in Japanese...Ah, right, the oppas have a schedule again, so they don't have school today, lucky them!

They usually get tired after those things tho, Daehyun oppa hogs all the ramyun and then a loud fight ocurs... they never have decent meals lately, they come home when I'm in bed... but they'll come home early today! They promised, I'll kill them if they don't come!

I went in and changed, I looked at the watch, about 2 more hours, well... what should I do? I'll do dinner in an hour.. so what do I do now? *ding dong* Oh? Who came? It can't be omma right? 

"I'll be right there!" I said, as I jogged to the door. I opened it, and omona!

"Anyeonghaseyo, Nami, nice to finally meet you!"

I stood there dazed..."Ah, neh.. anyeonghaseyo... Nice to meet you t-to," I stuttered, "ummm... come in," I said coming to my senses. I mean, Secret is in front of me!

They sat at the sofa, and I sat at a seat opposite them.

"Is it okay if we drop the honorifics? You are our new maknae dongsaeng, aigoo kyeopta!" said Sunhwa.. unnie..

I smiled awkwardly, "Ah? Neh.." I nod slightly.

"You must be wondering why we're here, well we had a schedule around the neighbourhood and heard you lived here, so, here we are!" Hyosung unnie beamed.

"Nami-yah, so how are your oppas? Did they do anything bad to you?" Sunhwa unnie said.

"Aniyo, eobseoyo," I said.

""If they do anything bad, tell us right away!" Hana unnie said.

I smiled, and stiffled a laugh and nodded.

"What help! From what I've seen, the boys listen to her soo well! They pretty much see her as a master! I mean they don't even listen to us that well!" Hyosung unnie said. I laughed.

"Really unnie?" I said, you know because of the program I really learnt how to get comfortable easier.

"Neh, but Nami, hearing you talk in real life, woah! You're voice is really sweet!" Hoysung unnie said.

"Thats right!" Jieun unnie said.

"What? Well... gumawo?" I said.

-After an hour-

I glanced at the wall clock, "Oh! I haven't cooked for the oppas yet!" I said as I stood up. 

"Aniya gwenchana!" Hana unnie said.. frantic?

Jieun pov

Aigoo, this girl! She'll give us away! She's soo obvious! I thought as I looked at Hana. 


 School.. busy... alot... sorry... probably update tomorrow.. or in two days... cross your fingers people! Keep on reading!

 

You guys do want rite? Ahh!!!

I'm sure u guys do rite?

me wanna noe! U wan rite???