Oppas...

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

Wow! They never fail to annoy me! I thought as I closed the door.

Well... let's just.. really make some notes or something, I really do have a test tomorrow anyway. I thought calming myself. As I was about to get my bag, someone knocked on the door.. softly at first, for some reason, I had no strength to say anything, I slowly got up to get the door, soullessly, and the knocking gradually picked up it's pace... without thinking, I opened the door forcefully, I closed my eyes tight..

"Oppa... hajima... I hate... hate it, if someone knocks like that," I said barely audible. I opened my eyes and saw Himchan oppa. 

Himchan pov

... "b-but.. Nami-yah, you weren't answering," I stuttered, surprised at this different Nami...

She forced a smile, "Oppa waeyo? Do you want anything?"

I calmed down a little, "Nami-yah, let's go outside, the rest are outside already!" I said, trying to sound as cheerful as can be.

"Outside? Why?" she said.

"Well, they wanted to play at the playground, let's go okay?"

"Ani- I have a test tomorro--"

I sighed loudly cutting short what she had to say. "Yah, you were learning all day, and from what I've heard, you have pretty good grades! Let's just go okay," I said pleading.

Nami pov

Should I? I'll just explode again, and show my horrible side... Let's just say Im have a super hard test tomorrow! 

"Oppa I--"

"Why... can't you?" Oppa said... how did he know I was gonna reject.. "Give me a legit reason... why. Please.. besides the tests, I don't care about that! Give me a reason... why? Can't you even hang out with your oppas?! And your dongsaengs you haven't seen for weeks!"

Himchan pov

I exploded... I mean... can't she play with us just for a minute?

"I'm a horrible sister..." she said in a small voice, she forced a smile. "I'm a horrible dongsaeng too... probably even a horrible daughter," she murmured.

"Who said so..?" I said, confused, who.. why? "Yah! I'm the oppa! What makes you think your a horrible dongsaeng?! And from what I've seen so far, your an amazin--" 

"Hajima, don't lie..." she said and looked up at me, her eyes moist. "I lied to you guys! What kind of person has tests everyday! I don't even accompany you guys, I.. I don't even eat with you guys! I ignore you guys! I.. have never ever, even done anything, for you guys!" she said, her eyes red. After a long pause..

"Oppa mianhae, but seriously... don't make that obvious lie," she said and smiled a small smile, she turned, and I held her shoulder.

"Mwoyah... what kind of oppa, let's his dongsaeng do anything for him," I said. She looked at me, tears threatening to fall. I hugged her.

Nami pov

Oppa hugged me... he patted me confrontingly.. I feel so... safe...

"Nami-yah, listen well arasseo? Your an amazing dongsaeng, you cooked for us, you took care of us, you always knew what to say when we.. I came home from a schedule, you always makes things cheerful.. and from what I've seen.. your an amazing sister, because of you.. I know why my sister always scolded me, and.... I bet.. no.. I know, your the best daughter, your parents love you," I smiled... and annoyingly I broke into sobs, I cried and cried, but I felt so... safe.. I felt like... oh.. there is someone in this world who likes me...


It was sort of... not conveyed properly... but I hope you guys understood what I was conveying, because without a conflict, how can someone confidently say that they are family... right?

Hope you like the chapter :)