Amusement Park!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Zelo pov

Woah! Haven't been here in awhile! I looked at Nami, she was standing next to me, I smiled she looks like a 10 year old looking at a precious toy!

"Nami, where do you want to go first?" Yongguk hyung asked.

"Of course roller coaster! That has always been naturally first!!" she said and smiled, she widened her eyes then said, "Is--n't it?" she said smiling sheepishly.

"Aigoo! This baby!" Youngjae hyung said patting her head.

"Arraseo, arraseo," Yongguk hyung said. 

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the roller coaster, exclaiming waah happily.

We all sat in our seat... and I'm in trouble... why am I infront?! The front seat is always especially scary! I looke at Nami, and she's just smiling... what?! 

Daehyun pov

Why am I here? WHY??? I got pulled in by Youngjae! That kid knows I'm not good with heights! Aish!

Oh god... no! It's starting... we're moving!!! Cry cry! 

Nami pov

Assa! Assa! We're moving! Slowly going up... My blood is rushing... this is awesome.

Just as we reached the top,"AHJUSSI! STOP THIS--" I heard someone scream... Daehyun oppa? I laughed...then vroom we go!  I laughed and screamed a little the whole ride. Being infront is a little scary.. but it's fun!

Sadly the ride stopped and we got off, I saw Daehyun oppa and he looked sick. Zelo oppa was a little paler than before... Scaredy cats!

"Oppa! That was fun right?" I said.

"Very! High-five!" Youngjae oppa said and I high-fived him. We laughed. Then Daehyun oppa glared at Youngjae oppa.

"Yah! Let's go where I wanna go!" Daehyun oppa said.

"Where oppa?" I said looking at him innocently as we walked away from the ride, I can't help but mock him,"Ahjussi~" I said teasingly and ran away from him.

"YAH!!" he called. They can't beat me! I thought then looked back... big mistake.... I bumped into a bench, and ouch!! I am so glad I didn't fall. My feet hurrrts!

"Hahahahahahahaha," Daehyun oppa laughed. "Aigoo that's what you get, you okay?" he said sitting on the bench. I nodded and pouted.

The rest of the oppas came, "Sometimes I think we have 2 dongsaengs," Zelo oppa said.

"Mwoh?! What did you say yah!!" Daehyun oppa said chasing Zelo oppa... aigooo, Zelo oppa jinja pabo!

"Oppa where are we going next?" I asked.

"Oh right!" Daehyun oppa said and ignored Zelo oppa. "Bumper cars are a must!" He said and grinned.

"Arasseo let's go," Himchan oppa said.

I ran there with Daehyun oppa by my side, "Yah! Doesn't it hurt?" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your feet? Bench?" 

"Oh right! No~ I'm used to it!" I said.

We got there and rode on the bumper cars after waiting, woah, I haven't rode on one in years I thought. Here we go!

Of course Daehyun oppa aimed Youngjae oppa and Zelo oppa. I was bumping into all the oppas and avoiding every car after that... I laughed excited.

Oh no! Oh no! I thought as I was about to bump into the wall thing, bump! Ouch! My hurts I thought then someone bumped me from behind, I looked back and it was Jongup oppa smiling, I was about to head out... but Yongguk oppa was infront! Luckily time was up so I didn't get sandwiched!

After that we went on a viking and I sat at the 3rd back seat, in between Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa, they were the only ones who was able(?) to come, the other oppas hurt their butts from the bumper cars, or so they say!

I rode on it, as it went up my stomach felt empty and I started to get scared, but then, the picture of my little cousin came to mind, when I was asked to babysit them at the mini viking, he sat there infront of me and laughed. It was like he was mocking me so all the worries left and I enjoyed the ride. 

"Haha~ That was fun!" I said smiling like an idiot.

Yongguk pov

Oh god she looks high!

"OH!" she said.

"What?" whe all said in  unison.

"We can't leave out the haunted house!" she said smiling. 

We looked at each other... none of us has been to the haunted house before... I started to shiver," Let's eat first!" I said... I'm hungry anyway.

"Arasseo~" she said brightly.

-After eating-

Now.. we're at the haunted house, they say we have to go in pairs... We're 7 people I'm not going in alone!

We faught and faught till Nami said,"I'll go alone! Gee~ Anyway I have the camera man with me, so what?" she said smiling.

Nami pov

I'm going last! Yay, I haven't been in one of these since last year? Or was it 2 years ago? Eh~ Molla~

All the oppas came out with the same result, screams and came out pale.

"Yah! Nami-yah! Are you sure your ok--kay?" Himchan oppa stuttered.

"Of course!" I said and went in. I walked through glass and I see manicans, the manicans moved and knocked on the glass when we moved past it. I was a little surprised but then I grinned.

I felt something below me... a hand? The hand grabbed my feet, and I pulled away, "Cameraman are you scared?" I said starting a conversation. I laughed as I past more surprising stuff and went out with a smile on my face, I love the feeling you get when you get surprised... it's fun!

"That was fun!" I said when I got out, the other oppas became jumpy and nearly fell when I said that, I laughed sooo hard! 

-In car-

"That was fun! And delicious!" I said the oppas nodding in agreement. I love how I became more comfortable!