Surprised myself.. yet again..

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

I sat in the classroom ready to sprint out.. it's almost time to go... time is ticking... whay are the last 3 minutes so looong! The oppas finally have a day off, and the class drags on like this! I feel like I've been waiting for hours... I turned to Hana, and looked at her, pouting.. she's my new friend, a foreigner friend! Lol I sound like I don't have much of those, foreigner friends, honestly half of my friend population(?) are foreigners! I don't know what's wrong with me.. I'm hyper! Hing! Hing! And what? Friend population? What is wrong with me?

"Okay class before you go, the ranking list for your overall performace for this term, I put it up at the back," my hyperness melted in an instant...

This is what got me to agree to this program thing in the first place..

...and the results are finally up...

The line from B1A4's new song... is explaining what I feel right now... I mean.. What on earth is going on on a beautiful day?.. the day oppas are'nt busy?! Ige musun iriya.. I thought as I felt a very dull aura surround me...

"Class monitor," said the teacher.

The monitor stood up, and said the usual greeting... Everyone then crowded up to the back.. I sat there frozen to my spot..

"Nami-yah, are you okay?" Hana said in Japanese while shaking me. 

Hana pov

What is wrong with her? This is rare... she was obviously hyper before.. usually if she's in a bad mood, it's after maths and it drags til' the end of the day! And all that knowledge from being with her after a month... almost atleast.. ah! I know, this is not exactly to my liking but.. it might work..

"Yah! Nami-yah! Gwenchana?" there I said it.. in my awkward Korean.. no response! She usually laughs if she hears me speak korean! If she wasn't my seat mate I would have never talked to her after that first meeting! Well I would honestly... she's soo weir-- different.. 

"What's the matter Nami-yah?" I said louder in my awkward korean.

She smiled a little, then, "Mwoyah ige!!" said a voice from the back. 

"This is nonsense! Let's go!" said voices from the back. I think they are the kids who Nami said always bullied her..

They went out of the classroom, while giving glares to our direction.. I wonder.. me or Nami? They didn't like Nami, but since I hung out with her.. they don't like me too.. heard it was about what? Boy band show brother thing? I watched the 1st episode on the net when Nami told me about it, she was freakin' cute! But I had to find the Japan subs tho.. so it was annoying... don't know much about k-pop, well I know Shinee and Kara! 

Nami stood up and went to the back, as everyone got out of the class.. What the? I followed her, "Yah! Wae? Wae?" I said. We got to the back.. the ranking list? She's worried about this? Well.. she is like very hard working when in class.. maybe that's why! That's why she listens in maths when she obviously hates maths! So she cares about her marks.... She turned to me and said in Japanese, "Check for me, is it good or bad?" 

"Me? Check yourself," I said... "I mean check it yourself!" I said again in korean. She smiled.

"Yah! You're spoiling my serious mood by speaking like that!" she said in Japanese and playfully hit me. I smiled.

"So? So? Yah! Just look yourself, you are freakin' smart!" I said awkwardly, in korean.

She chuckled, then her smile disappeared, she faked a smile and pouted.. what's wrong with her?!

"Actually, I'm... super scared of my marks... I used to have okay marks but it went down drastically and my mom knows nothing about it.. if she knows.. I can imagine her disappointment.. it started.. you know my falling marks.. when I found happiness in listening to music.. and well, the internet.. I don't want my parents to think they are a bad influence or anything... and," she stopped, while looking at the floor, and continued," they helped me understand more.. you know music.. they helped me understand of the reality of this world.." she said the last part in korean.. while stuttering. She looked up at me and smiled awkwardly, well more to down, she's taller than me even if I'm a year older than her! 

I hugged her, "Yah! I doubt your parents would think that if they know what you gained!" I said after moments of silence. I glanced at the rank, and smiled.

Nami pov

God... I finally let it out.. to someone I knew for only a month.. wow.. I became more open easily.. I surprised myself.. yet again..

"Now, look at your marks," she said as she backed away and looked me in the eyes. I nodded and sighed, and smiled a small smile as I turned.

I hesitantly checked my name, index no. 14... 

Shin Nami... English.. 91%.. Korean language 83%.. Okay... so far so good... the rest of the marks are amazing especially for me! Now the dreaded subject.. Mathematics.. 86%.. wait... I widened my eyes, "Yah!! MY MATHS!!" I said not believing it, "I passed!!!" 

"And, you, got.. number 1 from the whole class!!! Chukahae~" Hana said as she smiled.

I freaking jumped and hugged her, I looked out the window.. I saw the van. 

"Omo! Hana-yah saranghanda! My oppas will kill me! Anyeong!" I said as I ran to get my bag. I waved with this grin that I can't destroy.

Zelo pov

Aigoo, we said we didn't have schedule, why is she taking so long! We have to go somewhere! It's been 10 minutes and Jongup is asleep. I looked out the window.. oh! There she is! Aigoo this person I'll kill her...!

I opened the door since there weren't much people around. "Yah! Why are you-- Ouf!" I exclaimed as Nami pretty much jumped in, and hugged me. She backed away and grinned. 

Jongup woke up rubbing his eyes, "What is going on..?" he said confused. Nami closed the door, then hugged Jongup. 

Why is she soo hyper?

Jongup looked surprised. She pulled from the hug. And finally spoke.

"Oppa-yah, oppa-yah oppa-yah!" she said freaking excited. 

"Wae?" I asked completely confused.

"Mwoh?" Jongup asked just as confused.

"I got number 1 in the whole class and I had high marks for maths!!" she exclaimed. 

 "Yah! Jinja?" I asked as I patted her head. She smiled like a kid, then told us everything that happened today.

 Ah, one of the moments I actually feel like an oppa.

 


I decided to add Hana, the Japanese friend, If you guys remember, I mentioned her before! Well.. she wasn't there.. and I didn't really mention her.. but I said foreigner friend!

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for not updating much.. please read the fic til' the end! Arrasseo!