Another Nami...

You are my oppa! season 2.

Majun pov

Mwoh? We're the present? ..... I don't even, I doubt noona even wants to see us... She'll just scold us... and be mad!

Noona then came in, she smiled a little, a very slight smile, I smiled a little, I do miss her, don't get me wrong, she's fun and funny, but I don't think she wants to see us right now... She looked around and saw us, her slight smile turned to a slight frown, her eyes slightly widened shocked..

Nami pov

...... Why are they here? I thought, about to burst, I looked elsewhere, containing my anger. Mwoyah? I thought. I looked down and smiled a little, annoyed. "My present... is to babysit them?" I murmured. 

"Neh?" Daehyun oppa said. I took a deep breath, I looked at the kids,"Oppa," I said with a small voice.

"I have a test..." I said louder, and took another breath, before I could explode. I looked at the oppas, forced a smile and said,"Please, take care of them, I'm busy," I bowed a little and walked away.

Zelo pov

Ige..mwoyah?

What was that?.......... Was Nami.... mad?

We all turned quiet, shocked...

Miyoung pov

Mwoyah... why is unnie like that? I mean she's usually  scary... but that.. was just... too scary..

Nami pov

I entered my room, sat on the bed..."Why is it always me?" I said aloud, my eyes moist.

"What the hell, did I do in my life to get this?? Huh? Am I that horrible a person?....

I love them, but this..this is just wrong! At a time like this?! What the hell?" I took in a breath, "WHy?" I thought a loud again, my tears threatening to fall. "Why now?! Why... on earth do I have to.." I bit my lip before I could fire out any bad words.

"The only time.. I could take a rest, for the first time in weeks! Why? Why?! The only time I could let my ears rest from all those..." I let out a sigh.. "I don't even know anymore!" I lied down... put on my earpiece and listened to songs... at least I'll feel more at ease like this.. I thought, slightly relaxing...

Yongjae pov

"Let's.. do you guys want to play anything?" Himchan hyung said finally breaking the silence.

Should I check on her? I thought... no.. yes? ... no, she needs some rest... I then nodded my head and smiled to  Nina.

Jongup pov

-A few hours later-

"Noona has always been scary... but never this scary..." Majun said, when we finally  became close. I am really worried... I shouldn't think about it! She just needs some rest! Yeah that's what she needs!

"Yah, you said you were playing for your school's football team! Wanna practice outside?" Zelo said.

"Why not?" I said.

"Okay!" Majun said and smiled. Just then... I heard Nina crying... 

My eyes widened shocked... "Yah! You're the brother! What should we do?!" I said.

"I don't know!" Majun said. "What do you mean?" Zelo and I exclaimed at the same time.

Himchan hyung approached her, but she won't stop, he tried to carry her, but she refused and kept on crying. A few minutes passed and nothing's working!

"Oh...? Noona..?" Majun gasped.

I turned and saw Nami.. she walked to Nina, and carried her, and... patted her back, "What happened, and who?" she said asking Nina. Nina didn't reply and kept on crying, she looked at the twins and Miyoung.

One of the twins said,"It was Miyoung unnie, she pushed Nina," she said. 

Nami pov

-Flashback-

I woke up from my unexpected nap... I sat up dazed... suddenly everything that happened before... flashed before my eyes..

"Aish! Why..!" I said in a low tone, and then I heard crying... It was Nina.. I pushed my head back annoyed, I knew this was gonna happen! A few minutes passed but she didn't stop. I walked out and went to her aid.

-End of Flashback-

Miyoung put on her infamous signature innocent look... and denied everything while giving slight death glares to Jimin. 

Okay, so it's both Jimin and Miyoung... why am I not surprised. I put Nina down her crying stopping.

"Yah," I said in a low voice. "Who's house is this? Huh? Did omma ever teach you to do this?" I said louder than before. I gave them a slight glare and said, "You know, what I'll do if you do that again," I said, turned around and went to my room.

Yongguk pov

I blinked several times... woah...I sighed..

I tried to shrug it off, then said in a forced cheerful tone, "Wanna go outside?" I said, as I remembered what Zelo said just now..

All the members agreed dazed and surprised, I must say.. I walked to Himchan.. and whispered to him, "Get Nami," he looked to me and nodded,