Surprise!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Yongguk pov

I hope everything will turn out well... I wonder if they can help.. Nami just dashed off to her room... she didn't even eat much... she said she had a test again! I never remembered having tests everyday when I was her age!

-flashback-

Taken aback, one of the writer noonas said,"What is it?"

"She needs her dongsaengs," Mina said.

-end of flashback-

I wonder how her dongsaengs can help... they're not even her parents... and we never had a chance to ask her about her dongsaengs... all I know is.. she has 5 siblings excluding herself...

I heard a knock on the door, it must be them.. I walked away from the dining table to the door, took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw a woman in her mid 30s probably, I bowed, she bowed back and introduced herself.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Nami's mom," she said. Hearing that I bowed again.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yongguk," I said and smiled.

"How can I not know! You've been really nice to my daughter!" I bowed slightly thanking her in response.

"Well, thank you for taking care of her, and now even taking your time to take care of the rest," she said and looked back.. 

Majun pov

I will never get why omma is sending us here! I thought as I stood there.. I know Nami noona is here.. but seriously, she'll just get mad at us... I'm standing here with maknae Nina, the twins Jimin and Mijin, and their unnie, my dongsaeng Miyoung... That hyung looks surprised, well it is surprising, 5 kids waiting at the back...

"I really have to go now, please take care of them, I'll be here by 7pm to pick them up," omma said bowing at the hyung. "Be good," omma said hugged us and left hurriedly. 

"Ah... kids, come in," the hyung said.

Himchan pov

I walked to check on Yongguk.. and saw the kids. Woah... how can they... woah they're so young! I keep forgetting Nami's only 14... and they're babies! And they're gonna help..?

The oppa bowed, followed by the rest, and the second oldest I assume, said,"Nice to meet you," she said, they all look so cute! The brother, is a flower boy! Woah, perfect gene family! Maybe that's how Nami's gonna get healing,  not from advice, but from their strength! Woah, Mina is a genius!

They introduced themselves, the brother, Majun, the second oldest, Miyoung, and wow, twins, Jimin and Mijin, and maknae Nina! The members and I introduced ourselves, then I asked," How old are you?" to the maknae, the maknae cutely looked at her unnies, and Miyoung said,"She's 4," while smiling shyly.

Aigoo kyeopta!

"Daehyun-ah! Call Nami, say we have a surprise for her!" I said. 

"Arasseo," he said and went to her door. He knocked lightly.

Nami pov

I sighed, and went to get the door, I forced a smile and saw Daehyun oppa.

"Wae oppa?" I asked.

"We have a surprise for you!" oppa said.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"First, follow me!" he said and pulled me to the living room!

I smiled a little, for the first time in ages, I wonder what the present is? 


(I had to add that~)

Anyway, what would Nami's reaction be, when she sees her present? Happy? Angry? Touched?