Camping with the BAP family

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

"Mwoh? Oppa mwoh!" I groaned, and turned to Daehyun oppa.

"Wanna play?" he said and I rolled my eyes... 

"Oppa! Haven't you been listening?" I said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"What?" he said clueless. 

"Oppaaaaaa! *sigh* I have an essay thingy to make.. arrasseo?" I said.

"What kind of essay?" 

I face-palmed myself, "I don't know yet oppa, so please.. stop! Geurojima jebal~" I sang K.wills please don't. I smiled.

Daehyun pov

"Yah! Daehyun-ah, what did you do?! Why is Nami laughing like that?!"  Youngjae said horrified.

"I didn't do anything! She sang K.will sunbaenims please don't and burst out laughing!" I said. She stopped...her head facing down, her hair all over the place.. she lifted her head, and glared at me..

"Oppa... you're dead!" she said and grinned, i backed away taken aback. I ran away.

"Yah!!! Help me! Nami went crazy!!" I shouted running away. Aish that Youngjae! She jumped on my back and held on to me,  and started tickling me to death. I fell down and died laughing.

"Nami-yah!" I gasped for air. "Stop!!" 

I heard Youngjae laugh. That does it, I know what that means!

That boy put her up to this! It has to be him!!

Nami pov

"There!! DIsturb me again and you're dead oppa," I said and couldn't help but smile. I walked to my room satisfied, pating my back, I know it sounds sad, patting my own back, but hey! I'm in a totally good mood! 

"YAH! YOUNGJAE! You put her up in this didn't you?!" I heard Daehyun oppa burst. I turned back... aish! Something bad has to happen! I thought.

"Mwoh?! IT wasn't me!! Yah! Pabo-yah! Don't come near!" before I could stop them, well duh, I was too late. I'm too lazy to stop them... 

"WHat is it now?" said an annoyed Yongguk oppa. I smiled, and oppa understood, another one of their random fights.

I went in my room, just a typical day at the BAP residence, yea, I'm part of them now. How did I morph into this family? Magic really... It's fun I guess, but veryy tiring. Today BAP family are going on camping trip, just like any other family, omma Himchan is making the food, appa Yongguk is taking care of the kids, and Nami unnie is solving her own problems, like the essay that's due in 2 days! Lol I don't know what's wrong with me.. I'm narrating my day.. well, why not! I can write it for the essay! Camping wtih the BAP family! Hah, what am I thinking?

Well, if I'm doing this, better bring my notebook along!  

Goodness can't believe I'm doing this... hwaiting Nami! lol

Jongup pov

After a very long trip, we finally arrived to the camping site!

After setting everything up me, Zelo and Nami went for a stroll, since the rest are exhausted, ahjussis! They'll kill me if they heard that. It's already pretty dark. And Nami suddenly said. "Oppa, you know, I heard in places like this, there are lots of ghost," she said. And sat down, we sat next to her. We heard some rustling in the trees.

"Mwoyah Nami-yah," Zelo said, nervously.

Nami pov

"It's nothing.. just.. my uncle, went for a camping trip with his friend, they were walking, just like this.. and they sat for awhile to rest, just like us right now.." I said dragging my speech. "And, they heard ruffling noises from a bush... his friend screamed, and said someone was grabbing his foot, and it became windy all of a sudden..." I said toning down my voice, I looked around... I grabbed Zelo oppas foot and he screamed. Jongup oppa nearly fell.

"hahahhaahahahahaha! Oppa! I was just playing!" I laughed. 

Zelo oppa made a face then said, "Aren't you scared?" then came his hand to my foot. I succeeded in avoiding it.

"Won't work on me oppa, won't work on me," I said and smiled. "Umm well... do you know what would work oppa?"

 

 


Sorry for the boring chapter, I'll give you guys a great chapter after this! Okay?