Oppa! Let's go!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

"Nami-yah, ireona," I heard a gentle voice say.

Mwoyah? I thought barely conscious... Am I dreaming..? I must be! I thought pulling the blanket up, as I snuggled in.

"Nami-yah, remember where we're going to today?" I heard another voice say. I opened my eyes a little and instantly sat up.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" I said surprised.

Himchan pov

I smiled, wow this is the first time I'm seeing her wake up and she's so cute. Her messy her and her morning voice, it's sort of y. All of them standing in a line would be surprising, I thought siting next to her bed.

"Yah! Pabo-yah! We're going to the amusement park! Forgot already?" Daehyun said.

She relaxed a little as she tried to remember.. "Ahh~ That's right!" she said smiling. She looked up and said,"Then why are you guys still here? Get out!" she said then playfully smiled.

"I got it! Arasseo! We'll go!"  I said and grinned as I pushed the rest out.

Nami pov

-After wash up-

I went out with my sweater and some jeans and put a cap on. "Oppa! Let's go~ I'm ready!" I said excited.

"Yah! Eat breakfast first!" Himchan oppa said. Oh right! I thought, "Neh!" I said smiling sheepishly and ran to my seat.

"Mwoyah? Geunyang? Just a sandwhich?" Daehyun oppa said as he sat.

"Aigoo oppa! Be grateful!" I said as I took a bite. 

"That's right! Aigoo a baby knows better than you!" Yongguk oppa said.

"I'm not a baby! Why do you guys keep saying that! I'm 14 you know!" I said after I swallowed.

"Ayee mwoyah, only 14? Your so young, your just a baby, aegi-yah aegi," Youngjae oppa said shaking his head smiling. 

"You guys are acting like you guys are at least 50!" I said as I took another bite shaking my head.

They laughed and continued teasing me.

-After-

"Now we go?" I asked smiling like a 7 year old kid.

"Let's go!!" Himchan oppa said and I ran out.

We went in the van one by one. I sat in between Jongup oppa and Daehyun oppa. After everyone settled, on with our journey! The driver put the radio on and woah~ What's going on! It's B1A4! Oh~ I love this song!

All of us started to sing dancing the choreo in our seat.

"Everyday yeah yeah yeah yeah! Yah neo ttokbaro mar-he audiya?" we sang. 

We sang having fun right until the end, "Yah neo nahante jar-he algetji." and laughed at the end, that song really made our moods up!

And we did this and that, playing games and stuff then before we knew it, boom shakalaka! We arrived. We got out and the oppas cheered, I just smiled looking at the entrance! I haven't been here in a veeery long time! I thought.


B1AP (B1A4+BAP) moment, I was planning this from the beginning ;p I just love them together, and you guys know Himchan loves Jinyoung right?

Yay! Amusement park!