Behind the scenes

You are my oppa! season 2.

 

Nami's mom pov

 

Aigoo~ what have I done? I thought… hope it's a good idea…

 

"Yeobo, you're the one who came up with the idea, why are you so worried?"

 

"Of course I am, and it was your sister's idea!"

 

~flashback~

 

(At Nami's ucles studio)

 

"Mina-yah, how about entering Nami? I thought you were stressed how she won't communicate with people much, and you know she seemed different today," thought Daejin, my sister in law aloud, while looking through a flyer.

 

"Yeah, she was so cautious, she almost screamed  when I tapped her shoulder just now," I said.

 

"Oh, and you know my daughter said the reason Nami doesn't want to talk to people is because she doesn't want to experience the separation, since she knows she can't keep in contact with them in the end... well that’s what she told her," Joomi my other sister in law said, as she scanned the flyer, they received from a staff when they were walking out from their daughter's photo shoot.

 

"Well, Nami said it's just because she's lazy, and I don't know…"

 

"Think about it, it might be a good deal,  she is a teen, I bet she loves those idols, the brothers are idols, maybe they share some interest," Daejin said.

 

I read through again…"It's a great idea…but she wouldn't want to,"

 

"You've got a point…" Joomi said.

 

 "Why don't you just try? Call the number, then think of something, rather than letting her stay locked up in her room," Daejin suggested.

 

"I guess…"

 

~end of flashback~

 

She'll do fine.. Right?


 

Meanwhile backstage.

 

Himchan pov

 

I hope  this'll work, I thought anxious.

 

~Flashback (1 week before)~

 

While walking to the practice room Yongguk and I were talking, Daehyun and Youngjae were fighting,  the maknaes were doing what they always did… as usual, evrything seemed normal until we went in the practice room.

 

Cameras were set up, what the…? We thought, the kids were fascinated and began to fill the room with loud gasps, while I had a confused look on me, manager hyung suddenly came in, gave us a mission card and left.

 

"Hyung, where are you going??" asked Jongup, confused.

 

"What's this?" Youngjae said. Then he read aloud.

 

Dear BAP,

 

           Congratulation! You are casted for 'You Are My Oppa season 2'! The meeting with your dongsaeng is in a week. Please plan an event for the first meeting.