Back to normal

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

I shut the door and turned around, Omo, that scared me! I thought as I saw the oppas stand in a straight line looking at me with this stern look. I smiled awkwardly... what in the world is this?? I thought surprised.

"Nami-yah, we still have unfinished business, remember? Go sit," Himchan oppa said. I stood there confused and shocked... 

"Well? Sit," Daehyun oppa said. I then hurriedly sat at the sofa still as confused as ever, what unfinished business?! And why is Daehyun oppa trying to look cool by following Himchan oppa? Aigoo that oppa, I thought and laughed inside.

"Nami-yah, I heard you lied to us." Yongguk oppa said, Oh god... that sort of spoils the mood...I've never seen oppa ike this before... well except in MVs...

"Neh..?" I said.

"Why'd you lock yourself in your room? You never told us. You think your gonna get away with that?" Youngjae oppa said with this stern face, "Tell us," he said his tone softened.

Ahh... this... I completely forgot.. I bit my lips... and mentally slapped myself.

"It's...it's.. it's.." I stuttered, trying to finding an excuse.

"Nami... don't lie to us.. please, we're your oppas," Jongup said, with worried eyes... I looked at each and everyone of them... and every one of them... had those eyes.. those worried eyes... This is not even fair... 6 pair of worried eyes... aish!

 I looked down and sighed..." I just... I just wanted... too take a break.. school... is just sooo stressful, I just wanted time too get my mind together... but it just didn't work and I ended up trying to forget everything..." I said saying the truth.. well partially.. I can never mention the bullying.. something big would happen! I then looked up and said with a small smile, "Mian.."

Yongguk pov

Aigoo... there's more to that... isn't there Nami-yah? Well, at least she told that much... I smiled a little and hugged her.

"Nami-yah, if you need help with anything, remember, your oppas are here," I whispered into her ear.

"Mwoyah!? I wanna hug Nami too!" Daehyun shouted. 

"Me too!" Zelo said.

Nami looked up, into my face, she smiled and nodded, while laughing a little. I let go of her, and patted her head.

"Aigoo! Oppas stop!" she said. And of course no one really listened. Nami had this annoyed face on... then she smiled.

"Free hug!" she shouted. The others stopped and cheered.

Nami then ran, and here.. is the family I know and love...

 


Sorry short chapter, I've been busy lately... like a lot!