On the way to oppas!

You are my oppa! season 2.

 

Nami pov

 

After unpacking I was pretty much dragged by Miss Jung to some room.

What the...? A dressing room? Well duh! A stylist! Aigoo pabo Nami… I thought to myself.

 

After the big  self lecture(?) in my mind, Miss Jung popped out of nowhere, and pulled a rack of clothes in front of me. Just as I was about to respond, the  door opened, and a familiar face appeared.

 

I gasped surprised, "Unnie?"

 

"Oh? Nami-yah?" answered the woman in her late 20s, she's my neighbor and nanny(babysitter) when we were at Singapore 4 years ago! But… why is she here…? But hey, never mind that! I know someone!!  This is awesome…. I smiled smugly.

 

"Oh, so you know each other? That’s great, Nami-yah this is your camera woman," said Miss Jung, after glancing once at Mina, my nanny, then resumed looking through the rack. I smiled hearing this amazing news, after the shock withered, unnie asked how I've  been, and I was about to answer, when Miss Jung chanted "sorry" nonstop and then pushed me to the changing room with a dress.

"Try it on!" she screamed.

Startled I stood there, scanned the dress… wait a dress?! God that’s just… ugh! I feel so awkward with a dress! The last time I wore a dress was when I was, 6? 7? Ah! Molla!

Mina pov

 

Jung sunbae pushed Nami in the changing room, I was taken aback, well I never did understand her logic… I sort of laughed, Nami's expression was sooo cute! So classic! Well, I wonder how much she changed the past 5 years! She was serious, quiet, funny and mean( to her dongsaengs) before… it was hell trying to make her open up. Only when I  saw her scold her dongsaengs openly she opened up to me… she's a weird kid btw.

 

Nami pov

 

Despite being pushed in, I wore the dress unwillingly. Don't get me wrong! It's a pretty dress, cool even, in all honesty I would wear this for fun, but hey, SHIN.NAMI?! Me? It's just not me! At all, not even close to my image! Me, an I don't care and cold person at first sight, also it's not my dress code at all, I wear comfy and casual, like jackets and t-shirts!

 

I don't want people to think I'm doing this for attention, I barely want attention!

Especially from random strangers!

 

Juri pov

 

I bet she'll look nice, don't want to go overboard, just casual, that was the perfect dress for the concept! Refreshing! Yep~

 

The door opened and…..

 

Mina pov

 

Woah… Nami…

Jeongmal…

huul!

 

Nami pov

I came out and gasps ran out of everyone in the room's mouths, and I mean ran, not quietly creepin' but, boom! Anyway that must mean I look horribl-

 

"huul… daebak." Mina unnie gasped, wait she imita-

 

"Nami-ssi, you look better than I expected, I didn't know your body was so well proportioned!" Miss Jung exclaimed, cutting my thoughts.

 

"woah! Wonjang yepeoda." Mina unnie said…

 

-in the car-

 

Well, glad all that’s over.

 

"Nami-ssi," said the writer, I looked up, "Neh?" I said.

 

"How do you feel  being casted?" smiled the writer sweetly.

 

Honestly I feel betrayed… but I can't say that…"I… don't know, actually," I said instead.

 

"Well, who do you think will be your brothers?"

 

OH.MY.GOD. I forgot all about that!!! I'm going to get idol oppas!! I am sooo stupid, aigoo jinja!

 

"Nami-ssi?"

 

"Oh!" I laughed sheepishly, "Honestly, I never thought of that, I forgot I was going to get brothers," I smiled sheepishly, I saw Mina unnie grin… aish jinja!

 

"Well, *laughs* how is that? Well why don't you think about it now?" asked the writer.

 

Excited I thought aloud, "Well, since Infinite was on when they just debuted…. BAP? BtoB? Nu'est? VIXX? Well it can't be exo…." I said expertly, like a detective.

 

"BAP? Btob?" I said again. Looking at unnie in the eyes. To which she looked away. yep! It's one of those two!

 

"So you think its BAP or Btob?" asked the writer again.

 

I nodded, while thinking it through once again.

 

"Who do you want to be your brothers?"

 

…. I actually don't know…. "Well if it's BAP, I'm a baby… and Zelo is close to my age, but Btob I love em', also I want to talk to Peniel in english!" I said excitedly… wait oops! I said it out loud..  Unnie then looked at me shocked. I bit my lips awkwardly. And to my surprise, we arrived.


Lol, Mina imitating Mingyu from she is wow. Baro gave me that idea, from one of their interviews.

Sorry, i haven't been updating, I was sick for 3 days, and I have my mid-years starting today... so i will probably not update...

what?.. Whats happening?

sorry! Just remember, the maknae loves you!