I'm so gullible...

You are my oppa! season 2.

 

Nami pov

 I mean yeah, I'm probably the most gullible person in the world!!

 

Why did I even think that the cameras were just… I don't know, maybe their project! But no! I am supposedly, 'casted' for you are my oppa season 2… I mean I love that show but…. I hate this! I know I pretty much am surrounded by cameras every time I go to my uncles house or like every time he comes, but so what?! Being used to it doesn't mean anything!!! Aish! Mwoyah-ige?! Breathe in breathe out, I thought. I'm just blank right now…

I don't even know! My parents left me…

I have no idea who these people are!

They just left me here, leaving me here to die a lonely life! A sad sad lonely life!

 

"Excuse me," said Kim PD. I looked up from the card, dazed, terrified, hopefully it didn't show...  He called a staff, a woman, she introduced herself as Miss Jung, she's gonna be my stylist for today… she looked at me.. I  feel very, creeped out by her smirk.  I smiled and nodded awkwardly, I took my luggage and followed her.

 

Wait...why would I need a stylist?!

 

Miss Jung POV

 

( I had to! It's Jung Joori! I miss her ;p Just a cameo anyway~ I couldn't think of anyone...)

 

She's pretty, cute even…  I thought scanning this next victim, my job will be less that's for sure, I thought thanking god.

She has slightly tanned skin though… but it suits her, she sort of looks foreign, with her huge eyes and long lashes, her lips are thick too, but if I'm not mistaken her mother's lips were thin… hmm… this'll be a new project worth trying!

 

Kim PD pov

 

Aigoo, Jung Joori , I thought looking at the stylist in her early 30s. She's scaring the poor girl.. I thought as I mentally face palmed. Her so called scanning, and her smirk she does when she's ' satisfied with her subject', (as she quoted previously) is very creepy.

 

"Okay, now bring her inside," I said to her. Startled she nodded and smiled while rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

 

I mouthed, it's okay to Nami, she looks terrified… she nodded slightly and ran off to Joori, like a kid, afraid to get scolded, I smiled...


I'm updating 2 at once cause well... bap isn't coming out yet... sorry... I wrote this about 2 months ago... so yeah~

sorry.. here's our leader calming us down with his aegyo XD

btw, thanks for reading anyway~ even when it's not that great...  I'll try to update the chapter with bap tomorrow!!

and, as you can read from my name... I'm a bana!!!~ So have you guys listened to what's going on?

I have and it's awesome~ proud bana here. ;p 

 i like it like it like it~ (it's off topic sorry...~)