Happy Birthday!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Hyosung pov

"We already bought it for them, let's go!" I said rushing Nami out of the Mall.

"Oh, really? When? What did you buy for them?" Nami asked.

"You were asleep and we bought some food," I said and smiled.

"What did you buy for them?" Nami asked. Oh god... why is she so detailed!

"Um.. Umm.." I looked at Hana.

"We don't remember!" Hana said. I face palmed myself..

"Sunhwa and Jieun are already in the car let's hurry!" I said rushing Nami, we're late! I glared at Hana, and she gave me an apologetical smile. 

Nami pov

"Why are we rushing?" I said confused, I'm half asleep and slightly cranky. But wait... who forgets what they bought?

"Just, we don't wanna keep the boys busy," Hana unnie said.

Hmm. I thought.. oh right.. party... I heard party a few hours ago.. but what kind of party... is it my birthday? Wait... my birthday is in a few days..they don't know my birthday! Wait, do they? I don't remeber telling them... The next thing I knew I was in the parking lot, oh.. kay... I'm finally awake.. so.. there is gonna be a party... I hurriedly went in the car, tired of walking in these heels, "BBQ--" I heard Jieun unnie say. They froze when they saw me. Act innocent Nami! 

"Unnie anyeong," I faked a yawn. "Wae? Is something on my face?" 

"A-aniyo, just... you look so pretty Nami-yah!" Sunhwa unnie exclaimed. I smiled pretending to be sleepy. 

"Unnie, I'll sleep okay? I'm tired," I said closing my eyes.

"Neh, go ahead," Hana unnie said as she and Hyosung unnie went in the car.

A few minutes past as I 'slept'. The unnies started whispering.

"Good thing she was sleepy, i thought we were caught!" Sunhwa unnie said.  I stiffled a laugh.

They went quiet and put on the radio. Said stuff once in awhile.

Okay.. now putting the pieces in place.. a BBQ party.. is it my birthday party.. looks like me sleeping they're still not talking.. I'll just wake up.

I 'woke up', when the car stopped. "Are we back?" I asked and smiled half-sleepy, all these acting makes me really sleepy. SHould I tell them I know.. or let myself be fooled? 

"Good morning Nami, not yet," Hana unnie said and smiled.

"Unnie, are you guys going home after sending me?" I asked.

"Well.. we can stay right?" Sunhwa unnie said.

"Of course!' I said. 

"Unnie, why did you buy me clothes? Is it as a present?" I said. "It's not my birthday tho... not yet.. you know what's funny, the oppas don't know when my birthday is! Well.. I don't remember telling them... you wanna know when my birthday is unnie?" I said trying not to laugh, they look so shocked!

"Umm.. eonje?" Hyosung unnie said and smiled nervously(?).

"It's in a few days~" I said, almost forgetting, I just pretended to sleep. I stretched and said, "Ah~ I'm finally awake!"

"But now that I think about it.. the staff could've told the oppas when my birthday is.. maybe they're gonna give a mission or something, to make a party for me," I said, in reference to some reality shows I watched.. that does happen now that I think about it..

"Neh? I guess.. maybe!" Hana unnie said awkwardly.

"Unnie, I feel like meat~ I wish we can have a BBQ~~ I haven't had one in a while, I always tell oppa I wanted a BBQ.. I wonder if they're gonna make a BBQ?" at that moment I burst out laughing.. the unnies look so shocked.

Jieun pov

What is this? WHat?? Does Nami know or something? Oh god.. I'm having a mental breakdown.. did she find out? HOw?! Why is she laughing?

"Unnie... mian..." she said her laughing calming down. "I know.. there is gonna be a party.. right?" she said looking at us with this bright smile. How can I think she's cute in a situation like this!!

"Ah, right, I found out cause, you bought me some clothes, overheard you say a BBQ, and heard someone say party, and you unnies were pretty shocked when I said BBQ a few minutes ago," she said with this look on her face.

Nami pov

The unnies are so cute! How is that even possible?!

"What are we gonna do now? Nami found out.. no wonder Daehyun said to be careful.. he said he was found out before.. but I thought he was always pretty obvious." Hana unnie said. I smiled, yeah.. Daehyun oppa is obvious..

"Gwenchana, I'll still enjoy the party!" I said and smiled.

"Can't you act like you don't know?" Sunhwa unnie said.

"No way!" I said right away. That would never happen! "Mian unnie.. but no~" I said using some aegyo.

We arrived, "I'll pretend to be shocked for, 5 minutes, deal?" I said.

"10 minutes," Hana unnie said and smiled.

"3 minutes or no deal," I said.

"What?! You said 5 minutes!" Hyosung unnie said.

"3 minutes," I said and smiled an eye smile.

"Deal," Jieun unnie said. And that's done, let's be an actress for 3 minutes Nami!

I went to the backyard, 'clueless'. But wow the place is awesome!

Confetti was thrown and the Happy Birthday song was sung. But honestly the place is awesome, can't help but be shocked in awe.

And in 3 minutes I stopped acting, and gave out the news~

"Oppa, mianhae.. but I knew already..."

"Neh?" Himchan oppa said. 

"I found out about the party, but oppa! The place looks awesome!!" I said smiling and ran away~

"Noona! I told you to be careful!" Daehyun oppa said in Busan satoori.

"I knew this would happen.." Youngjae oppa said.

Sunhwa pov

"Arrasseo arasseo mianhae!" I replied in Busan satoori. Aigoo this girl, didn't know she would tell like that!

"I have an idea," I said and whispered to Daehyun. The others are just mong.

Nami pov

"Nami-yah!" I heard. "Neh~" I said, still proud that I found out. 

"There's one surprise, you haven't found out about," Sunhwa unnie said. I stopped and turned to them.

"What is it?" I said looking at unnie.. wait.. what's that look on her face? Why is Daehyun oppa on the other side? I don't think this is good..

Sunhwa unnie took something behind her, a soda can and shook it real fast, Daehyun oppa did the same thing.. I see where this is going.. and I don't like it.. I thought and ran. From... a distance.. still... "Surprise!!" They screamed and the soda spurted on to me. I took off my shoes and chased them, while shouting, "Unnie, oppa!! YAHHH!!" I said but smiled a little.

Daehyun pov

"Run! Noona! She's fast!!" I said and we ran away laughing. 

Yongguk pov

I guess it's a good thing she found out.. Hah, of course, Nami succeeded in her revenge, the two are gonna kill Jongup for giving the soda can to her. They look exhausted.

Nami sat down with a bright smile on her face and said, "You can't out run Shin Nami~" 

"That's true, now, time for cake!" Himchan said. The kids ran to the cake, whe I said kids, I'm sure you know they're Nami, Zelo and Daehyun right?

Jongup pov

After singing the birthday song, the cream ceremony thingy~ I put the cream on Nami's nose. ANd you know what happens after that. Yongguk hyung was grilling the meat. Ah~ It smells soo good~

-An hour later-

We all sat, eating, with laughs and everything... it's time! I thought and smiled. Youngjae hyung took the mic and said, "Nami, you amazing dongsaeng Nami.. aigoo.. hyung you start," he said giving the mic to Yongguk hyung. 

Nami pov

Confused, I sat with the unnies on the mat, I chuckled hearing what Youngjae oppa said.

"Well, Nami, looks like we have another surprise you don't know about, well... Happy Birthday!" he said Happy Birthday in English.

I laughed a little looking at Yongguk oppa. All of them had mics at some point, Himchan oppa then said, "There's a song, in our album, called Happy Brithday.. looks like we're gonna sing it to you," Himchan oppa chuckled and smiled. Yongguk oppa then said "Listen well," 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k-M04RNTa6w (B.A.P- Happy Birthday)

"Listen Nami, I dedicate this song for you," Yongguk oppa said. I smiled.. shocked, I love this song!

"Neomu haengbokan moseub, nae yeope itneun neo~oneureul gidaryeoseo neoui sang ireul," Youngjae oppa sang.

"Nal boneun neoui misoga oh~ neomu neomu nuni busyeo~ neol wihaesseo nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo sipeo~" Daehyun oppa sang.

The lyrics from, 'areum daun nae sarang' (my  beautiful love) to areum daun nae dongsaeng (my beautiful little sister). 

Then, Yongguk oppas rap came, and my cheekbones were flying, while I rapped along. I sang along afterwards, then Daehyun oppas part again, "Neol~ wihaesseo nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo sipeo~!" I sang along.

Zelo pov

It's time... I thought.. and right on time, the fireworks, manager hyung helped with!  Nami looked up surprised. She looks so cute... I'm happy she likes it. 

And now my rap, "Alkong dalkong gakkeum urin datu gido hae, torajin noega ejjeo myeon, jeheulkka bamsae gominhae," 

"Nae ane, I will hug you Nami," I rapped.. "Saengil chuka hae,"

And we sang together the last part, "Happy Birthday to you, oneul cheoreom yongwonhi, Nami only for you~ urin hamkke hal geoya~"

Nami ran to us, and hugged us. "Gumawo, this is one of the best birthdays I've ever had," she said.

She let go of the hug, and said, "Oppa... saranghae," she said... she gave us an awkward heart, which looked super cute.. and we attacked her with hugs.

 


Sorry it took me a very.. very.. long time, but I got sick at some point... and busy before... and still sick.. I was sneezing the whole time while writing, halfway looking for more tissue, if you guys saw me you would've thought I was writing a sad chapter, I was pretty much crying!

So hope you liked it! Btw you guys heard hurricane? I loved the opening, and of course, the.. loof is on fire X)