Left earlier than expected

You are my oppa! season 2.

Yongguk pov

I headed to Nami's door, it was my turn to wake her up. I knocked on the door. 

No answer.. well duh! She's asleep! It's weird... she usually screams wait! I'm almost ready! in her sleepy voice, and when I come in, she's lying on her bed. I smiled a little remembering that. I opened the door...

there was no one there! The bed was made.. the room was clear.. what the..?!

"Yah! Kids! Come here, wake up!!" I shouted as I looked for Nami everywhere.

Nami pov

I sat in the plane, next to my brother. "Majun-ah, what time is it?" 

He didn't answer, "Yah!!" I called out hitting him.

"Arasseo! Wait! It's 6.50 am," he whined, as he was losing in his game. I smirked, then looked out the window, the stewardess then said, "Put away all electronics, and get ready to take off," my brother sighed and put away his game.

"I lost because of noona!" he said. I smiled a little, "Arraseo mian!" I said as I hit his arm playfully, then suddenly remembered the oppas...and thought mianhae oppas.. my eyes red... about to tear up... "Yah! Give me candy!" I said to Majun to distract myself from crying.

Himchan pov

"MWOH! Nami's not here?!" I said as I looked around... 

"Hyung... food..." Daehyun said.

"Yah! Is that all you can think of?! Our dongsaengs gone!! And you think of foo--" I said lecturing him.

"Not that! On the table... Nami cooked food for us... and a note?" Daehyun said. Yongguk took the note and Junhoong read it out loud.

"Oppa-yah, this ish Nami! Eat all this food then the pd people will say stuff! Hurry and wash up then eat! It's probably you oppas's last meal by me! I bet it's amazing! Now palli! " 

Last meal?

-An hour later-

We finished the meal, my mind is still jumbled up, what's happening?!

"BAP, Nami has left this video message for all of you," said one of the staff as she put the video on. We all looked at each other confused. What? Left?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LxJQfAIp658

Nami sneaked out of her room, "Oh, unnie! I wanna make a video message for the oppas..." she said and smiled. The camera went up and down indicating a nod, the camera followed her, "Ani! I'll just take it myself, it'll be awkward," she said pouting.

I smiled, Nami's pout..

The scene went into her room, "Ah, okay, uhmmm... oppa anyeong!" she smiled awkwardly, like our first meeting. 

Zelo pov

"Oppa-yah, I'm sorry I left early! My appa had work earlier than expected.." she said then smiled.

"I would be on the plane when you oppas watch this! Well, you oppas must me wondering when I even packed! Well, you guys know I am a future spy! So I'm good at hiding stuff!" she chuckled.

"Well...Junhong oppa first? Uhmm.. oppa! If I ever did anything bad... mian... *pouts* And gumawo for being there for me... for being close to my age and trying to help me with homework, even if you don't even know what the question is asking... thank you for being an understainding oppa, for being my pranking partner... for always making me remember I'm a teen... not some 50 year old nagger,  thank you for being such a scaredy cat, *grins* and being so fun to prank!" I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled... "Oppa-yah... gumawo.. for everything..." she smiled.

Jongup pov

"Now... Jongup oppa!  Oppa mian if I did bad stuff... thank you for being the understanding, approachable oppa! Thank you for helping me prank the other oppas, and sometimes having awesome reactions for my pranks! Sometimes you're so clueless you don't even know your pranked! "

I chuckled... oh Nami...

"Umm... oppa for being the nicest oppa, jinja jeongmal gumawo! For dancing everyday and entertaining me, gumawo, oppa you always look awesome when you do that!" 

Daehyun oppa

"Daehyun oppa... the oppa who has an amazing voice, for belting high notes in the car keeping me awake, gumawo. *smiles* Oppa, pabo oppa, my fellow prank partner/ rival thingy. The oppa who eats alot, the oppa who nags alot, the oppa that talks more than he should... sorry if did anything bad... and thank you for doing all those stupid lovable things! For singing everyday, keeping my ears entertained, without having to grab my earpiece and mp3 player!"

"The oppa who seem younger than me!! Gumawo!"

This girl! I smiled..


Youngjae pov

"Youngie oppa! Mianhaeyo~ If I scared you last time, when you tricked me that we were going to water park, that was when I found out about the early flight thing, and sorry If I did anything bad... thank you for being the understanding oppa, who's smart and is fun to talk to, sometimes being stupid and tries to prank me *sticks out tounge*" 

"Oppa... thank you..." she smiled as her eyes began getting red.

Himchan pov

"Omma Himchan oppa!!! Thank you for nagging to me everyday! Thank you for caring and understanding me! Sorry if I made you stress out or anything... *puppy eyes*"

I smiled, this cutie pie...

"Thank you! Gumawo! For cooking for me! Delicious food! Thank you for scolding the other oppas when they disturb me!"

Yongguk pov

"Yongguk oppa!!!! Sorry if I made you mad or anything oppa!! I seriously love it when oppa says good morning everyday without fail, with oppas deep voice. For always listening to me! Being the appa who spoils his daughter, always listening to me.. helping me with homework! And also-- *tears rolled down cheek* *wipes it* aigoo, why am I crying?" 

"Anyway oppas!!! Saranghae! *sniff sniff* For always taking care of me, *sinffs* and caring this pabo of a girl... jinja gumawo... jeongmal... Oppa! Well... *smiles* We will see each other soon!! I know it!" 

"Uhmm... saranghae!" she said making an awkward heart. "Aigoo how do we close this, she exclaimed.

I chuckled... I looked at the rest their eyes red. 

"I didn't even say goodbye... " Daehyun said. "None of us did..." he said again.

Nami pov

-6 years later-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dr9-1ANTHek

I nodded my head to the music, I recently texted oppa before the flight. Psh! Of course they don't understand that I'm coming! Back to Korea! Without my parents... they're going back next year so I'm staying with my grandparents. Anyway... my first year in Seoul University...

I hope I'll see the oppas... I'll surprise them... but how am I gonna see them?

Oh! Mina unnie! I'll call her when I get to my grandparents's house!

-Landed, on the way to get taxi-

"Oh! Mianhaeyo!" I exclaimed.

"No it's my fault, I'll go--" siad the guy. I looked... oh?! Jongup oppa?!

"Jongup oppa?!" 

"Nami-yah!!"


 

Hey guys~ Well the story is over... maybe? hehe I told you dudes I was gonna make a sequel, but I don't know when it'll be up...

Thank you everyone for reading! And you amajing subscriberss!! I'll hopefully post a new fic up, I don't know when.. but I will!!! ^^