yep I'm ready.I guess...

You are my oppa! season 2.

 

 

 

 

Nami's pov

 

Am now going to a place where a friend of my mom lives,(whom I don't even know who he/she is!). I'm going because well… umm..

 

~flashback~

I am super scared, I don't want omma to find out about my average score decreasing…. My previous teacher notices it too, I think ( she sent me a text saying, you okay? It's so scary…), it's the internets fault!!! Why exist?!( I'm just kidding, I love the net!) well I am in the process of trying to cover it before the teacher sends a letter or something (emphasize trying), which hopefully is enough time….  The door opened… Oh god why is she here now? NEED. TO. PLEASE. HER…

       "Anyeong omma… do you need anything?"  I smiled nervously. It's all chemistry and history's fault… am having a mental breakdown right now…

 

"nothing dear, just, I want you to do something for me a favor you may say.. It's for your own good anyway,"

 

"what is it omma?" I asked eagerly, what if it'll make her less mad, or at least give less punishment if she ever finds out! No tuition please~!

 

"A friend of mine, wanted to meet you, and her kids were… umm.. They help… they need help for a project, and they heard we have been to Thailand , they wanted to ask about our experience, and they want to meet you,"

 

"oh really? I-I c-can help?" I asked speechless thinking what the hell?!?!?!? Do you not know omma? I can't communicate with some random stranger! Or are you doing this on purpose? So, I'm sobbing pitifully  in my head...

 

~end of flashback~

So yeah….. I can't even trick her out of it, not this time anyway… especially not after… the incident… wae dongsaeng-ah?! Why come when I'm in a bad mood... I didn't mean to scream at you! (I did)and  omma was around too! Well, she says this'll help me revise and something about building confidence…( I don't know, just hope it'll end soon) What I don't get is, why do I need to stay there for like 3 whole months?! I mean even if my parents are busy, why are the rest sent to my grandparents house, not me?! Yeah sure I will be going to school with them... but... it ain't fair! Sigh.... clear your mind and just play dead!

 

Oh wait, yeah, don't forget, music, phone, earpiece, all so very important, check, all right here in my bag. And my phones dead!!! Can't even tell this to anyone… none of my cousins… aish! Exploding… Nami-yah, breathe in breathe out!   PUT.ON.RADIO… oh, hey! K.Will's love blossom is on! It is such a cute song, but the mv was like… what the…?! It's like conveying that if you kill your sunbaes you will find love~ oh so mushy~ and scary...

 

 "So, are you ready honey?" omma asked, interrupting  my thoughts.

 

 

"Oh, umm...I guess… but do they think I'm smart or something? I mean I'm horrible at describing, I bet I won't even be much of help! I-"

 

"Honey, you will do fine," omma said.

 

I sighed and nodded in despair. I mean she knows I can barely start a conversation with my cousins, in fact I never start, I just reply…. Can I even do this alive?! After ranting to myself for a good half hour we apparently arrived. Wait… cameras? Ige-mwoya?! I wore my hood… well, okay whatever... I went out … and omma told me to get my things ready.