07

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

No one's POV

One weekend, Mir went to a club. To see his another girl. He always does this everytime he is on a relationship.so when he is with A, he cheats with B and then when he is out with B, he cheats with C and so on. He just never stops since that day....

*Flasback*

When Mir was in his last year of high school, Seungho and he went to a club illegally. Both of them were seduced by two older girls and the girls took them to separate rooms. They spent a night together.

After several days, when the two of them went back to the club and searched for the girls, they were with another men. Seungho  didn't really care and slowly became a playboy who just spent his night with girlswhile Mir, who got really hurt, became a playboy who would hurt the girls by making them pregnant or eventually cause them to suicide.

Since then, Seungho is just known as a nice playboy while Mir as a cursed playboy. Even if the girls know that they shouldn't fall in love with Mir, they eventually fall in love and dig their own grave.s.

*End of Flashback.*

Mir went and spent a night with his other girl. Mir always had Eunjung in his mind since Eunjung was little but since he cannot resist his ual desire, he eventually went to the club.

After several days at school

"Oppa, why did you not pick up your phone? Are you mad at me?" Eunjung came up to Mir and asked him.

"I'm sorry. I was too tired and went to sleep early... Then I forgot to call you after... I'm sorry if I worried you." Mir said as he pat Eunjung's head.

Seungho took Mir hands off of Eunjung's head.

"Eunjung-ah, this is my last warning for you. Get away from him. You don't know his other side." Seungho whispered in Eunjung's ear and left.

"What did your brother way to you?" Mir asked.

Eunjung felt something from what Seungho said and she just answered, "Oh, he just told me to come home early since my parents will be home today."

"Oh... Where do you want to go today?" Mir said.

"I think I would just go home today.... I'm kind of tired..."

"Okay, when you are bored, just call me.”

“E..Eung”

Eunjung was kind of sad that she couldn’t be with Mir but in her heart, she felf a bit relieved that she listened to her older brother.

At Ham family's house

"Oppa, tell me what you really mean about Mir oppa..." Eunjung went into Seungho's room and sat on the couch.

"Eunjung-ah, I will tell you when it's time.... I just want you and Mir to be just good friends like sister and brother." Seongho said while walking out of his bathroom while he was drying his hair after shower.

"Oppa, please tell me..." She started to whine

"Eunjung-ah, stop whining and go to your room." Seungho said as he went back to his bathroom and dried his hair.

"Fine. If you come out like that, I will tell omma that I'm dating Mir oppa and that I want to marry him!" Eunjung yelled and left.

"YAH! Are you crazy?" Seungho ran outside and was trying to stop Eunjung who was going down the stairs.

Seungho tripped and fell down the stairs.

"Ouch...." Seungho tried to get up.

"That's what you get for not telling me." Eunjung walked away but stopped when she noticed he couldn't get up.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" She turned around.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. Just call my secretary." He wanted to make Eunjung not worry.

"You are not okay! I will call the ambulance."

"Eunjung-ah, it's okay. Just calll my secretary. Also, don't tell father. When I go to hospital with my secretary, you don't have to come."

"Oppa, why... You became like this because of me. Why can't I go with you?"

"Just don't."

"Okay..."

Eunjung called the secretary and left when he came to take Seungho.

Seungho's POV

"Mr. Secretary, don't tell father about this okay?"

"Are you worried about the time when Miss made you not be able to become a soccer player?"

"It's not Eunjung's fault! Don't ever say that again."

"Yes, Mister."

--Flashback--

When Seungho was a middle school student and Eunjung was in elementary school, the were both playing at the yard behind the house. Seungho was practicing his soccer so that he can become a leader in the highschool soccer team.

But Eunjung jumped from the top of the tree house and Seungho was trying to save her from getting hurt.

Unfortunately, Seungho got hurt instead.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Young Eunjung asked.

"I'm fine..... Ouch." Seungho was trying to get up.

"Omma!!" Eunjung called mom.

"Omo! What happened?" Their mother came out.

"Oppa.... Oppa got hurt because of me." Eunjung said crying.

"Let me see." She looked at Seungho's leg.

"Oh gosh..... let's go to hospital..." She said and told the driver to take them.

At night.

"Ham Eunjung, Come to your dad's office." Mr. Ham called Eunjung.

"Yes, dad." She said.

"Do you know what you did wrong today?"

"Uhm..... Oppa got hurt because of me..."

"If he just got hurt, it wouldn't be a problem. Your older brother cannot play soccer anymore because of you!" Mr. Ham yelled.

Mr. Ham is really fond of his son since he thinks boys are much more useful than girls.

"I'm sorry....." Eunjung said quietly.

"Say louder!"

"I'm....I'm SORRY..."

"Go to your brother and tell him sorry too."

"Yes Father."

Eunjung went to her brother and did what her dad told her to do.

That midnight.

Eunjung was still shocked at her father's yelling and was having a nightmare and got sick.

Next morning.

"Miss! Wake up! It's time to go to school." One of their maid called

"...."

"Miss!!" She went up to her room and saw Eunjung was wet with sweat and was suffering between life and death.

"Mrs. Ham! Come up stairs! Miss Ham is not waking up."

"What?"

Eunjung was sent to the hospital and the doctor said she got a semi-heart attack and they have to just wait.

"Yeobo! It's all your fault. If you didn't yell at her, she wouldn't have become like this!"

"Seungho got hurt because of her! He can't play soccer anymore."

"Eunjung can die!"

But fortunately, Eunjung was able to wake up after 3 days.

End of Flashback.

Seungho's POV

"If father knows about this, he will scold Eunjung again and she might suffer." Seungho told h

"Okay." 

 

I'm sorry for the late update.... I was busy with college stuff and I am visiting Korea right now.

I hope you like this chapter! This chapter reveals many of the past!

-taraeunjung0409-