35

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Next morning.

"Omma~ Let's go to the amusement park today!!" Seyoung came in my room but stopped when she saw Jongsuk-ssi and me in the bed.

"Se... Seyoung-ah...." I said as I covered Jongsuk-ssi with the blanket.

"Omma... Why is ahjussi in your bed?" She said as she backed off.

"Seyoung-ah! Ahjumma! Don't let Seyoung leave the house!" I yelled.

"Jongsuk-ssi! Jongsuk-ssi! Wake up! What should I do... Seyoung saw us..."

"Eunjung-ah, why don't I talk with her." He said as he went to bathroom to take shower and came back out and headed to Seyoung's room.

End of Eunjung's POV

No one's POV

"Seyoun-ah, can I go in?" Jongsuk opened the door.

"Go away! I don't like you anymore."

"You are just like your mother. That's what she said when I saw her 12 years ago at a party. She was yelling and even hit me saying she hates me." He said as he sat down at a chair in Seyoung's room.

"Omma did?"

"She hated me for 11 years. She opened her heart again just a while ago."

"What do you mean by again?"

"Oh.... Well... your omma was my first love."

"Really??" Seyoung widened her eyes.

Eunjung's POV

"Ehem... Jongsuk-ssi, you shouldn't lie to my daughter. I wasn't your first love, remember? What was her name, Jiyeon? Yeah.. Jiyeon was your first love, right?"

"How many time do I have to tell you? I didn't love her once."

"Ahjussi, do you love omma?"

"Seyoung-ah!" I stopped her.

"Even if you love omma, I won't give her to you. Omma only loves appa! Not you!"

"Seyoung-ah..." I said as I let go of her.

"Ahjussi, I will let you go just once. But if you...." I stopped her again.

"Jongsuk-ssi, you should go back now. .." I said as I cloed Seyoung's room.

"Okay.... I will see you soon." He said and left.

"Bye!" I waved and went back to house.

"OMMA!"

"What is it?"

"Omma.... What about appa? Are you going to leave appa? What about me and Sehoon? Are you going to leave all of us?"

"Seyoung-ah.... Don't cry.... Omma will never leave you nor Sehoon... Also, appa will be always in our heart..."

"Then what about Ahjussi?"

"Uhm... Seyoung-ah, what do you think about Ahjussi?"

"Omma! I knew it! You don't love appa anymore." She said grabbing her jacket and went outside.

She is exactly same as me. If she gets mad, she just runs off. I used to do that before.... 

"Mr. Park, can you follow Seyoung to see where she goes to?"

"Yes, Mrs. Lee."

After a while...

"Mrs. Lee, Miss Lee went to Mr. Ham's house."

"My brother's? Oh... okay..."

I guess she is better than me. I always went to the playground right in front of th house until I got married. She knows how to get to my brother's house.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

*Ham Eunjung! Are you crazy?*

"Aish Why are you yelling?"

*Seyoung told me everything!!! Come here this instance!*

"I thought you.." He hung up.

I got changed and went to my brother's house.

"Ham Eunjung! Come over here and sit." He said as he sat down on the couch..

"Oppa, you said..."

"I talk first. It was Lee Jongsuk? Don't you remember what happened 12 years ago?"

"But its different now. We don't have our spouses. Do you want me to get old without anyone?"

"Eunjung-ah, I will find someone for you. Who is better."

"Oppa, I'm old enough and I can decide my own way. I don't want you to worry about me anymore. Please?"

I said as I got up and went to get Seyoung from Hyeyoung's room and left.

"Lee Seyoung! who told you to tell everything to Uncle Seungho? If I catch you one more time, be ready."

"BUT Omma! I... I don't want to call appa except my appa...."

"Seyoung-ah....You can start calling him appa when you want to. How about that?"

"But still.... I miss appa...."

"What did I tell you? Appa wouldn't like seeing us crying." Tears dropped from my eyes too.

"Omma, then... promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Don't make baby with ahjussi."

"Why?"

"Because.... Sehoon and I will be left out.... Omma and ahjussi will only take care of that baby..."

"Is that why? I can't promise you for sure, but I will try not to make a baby with him. Then does it mean you will let Ahjussi into our family?"

"What can I do? You won't listen to me." She said as she got out of the car and went inside the gate.

"Wow... She talks just like my brother." I chuckled and went inside.