27

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

No one's POV

After 10 years... Eunjung is 41 and Joon is 43.

Seyoung is now 10 years, going to the school where only 1% of Korea's family's children go to which MBLAQ and I went to when we were little.

Eunjung got up so that she can help Seyoung get ready for school.

She brought out the uniform that has been ironed from the dresser room.

"Seyoung-ah, Listen to your teachers and Fighting!" Eunjung said as Seyoung was going out.

"Eung Omma! I will call you when the school ends!"

Eunjung went to the bedroom to wake up Joon.

"Yeobo! Wake up~~ Seyoung already left to school." Eunjung woke up Joon by kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeobo, 5 more minutes...." He said as he pulled Eunjung toward him and locked her with his two legs.

"Seyoung-appa!(This is how Korean parents call each other) Get up now or no breakfast for you today." Eunjung got up and went to kitchen.

Joon got up and saw Eunjung in the kitchen, setting up the table.

"Seyoung-omma, I've been wondering but are you going to keep cooking all by yourself? Why don't we bring a chef again? You need to rest."

It has been 7 years since they did not have a chef. Eunjung wanted to cook for herself.

"Do you not like my cooking?"

"No, it's not like that. I love the way you cook but its just that you look so tired..."

"Well, I've been thinking about the samething too. I have to look for a chef..." Eunjung said as she sat down next to Joon who was eating.

"When do you get out of work tonight?"

"I don't know... I have a late afternoon meeting about making a new shopping brand that has a lot of different types of fashion brands."

"Oh.. I thought we would eat outside with Seyoung tonight."

"Why don't you have a date with Seyoung tonight? I might eat with the CEO's of other brands..."

"Okay, then. I will pick up Seyoung when she finishes school today."

"Okay. Get ready to go out now." Eunjung brought out Joon's suit.

When Joon left, Eunjung also got ready to leave for work.

At Eunjung's meeting.

She was waiting for other CEOs to arrive while making sure the powerpoint and other things were ready.

She went out of the room to greet other people.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Lee." CEO of PL company said.

"Nice to meet you" CEO of QR company said.

"Long time no see, Mrs. Lee" I looked up and saw it was Jongsuk-ssi, Mr. Lee.

It has been 10 years since I saw him last, at his ex-wife's funeral.

"Oh, long time no see..." I said and we went inside to have meeting with them.

There were several other CEOs coming in.

After the meeting, most of us went to have dinner together.

I wanted to leave early but I was the one who held the meeting so I couldn't leave. Each CEO left one by one until there was only Jongsuk-ssi and I was  the only one left. We were at a bar talking about work.

Suddenly,

"Eunjung-ah..." Jongsuk said.

"Mr. Lee, I think you are drunk. I'll call you a substitute driver."

"Eunjung-ah.... I don't know why but I can't forget...."

"*calling the driver* This is Dream Bar and I need..." Jongsuk hung up the phone.

"Ham Eunjung! the past 15 years, I wasn't myself. But... but... you were... you got married, have a child, and you are happy..."

"Mr. Lee, I will just take you home. Let's go."

When I arrived at his home, I woke him up so he could go inside.

"Mr. Lee, I will see you when we have our next meeting."

"To tell you the truth, I never had relationship with Jiyeon. I never loved her and we never shared a room." Jongsuk said.

"I need to go home now. Go inside your house."

Soon, Jongsuk kissed Eunjung on her lips.

"What are you..." Eunjung pulled away but Jongsuk still kissed her deeply.

"Please don't do this to me.... Please." Eunjung pushed him away and got out of her car and opened the door for Jongsuk and let him out.

She left the place quickly and drove to her house.

"Yeobo~" Joon heard Eunjung come in.

"Shhhh. Seyoung is sleeping. How much did you drink? I smell alcohol far from you."

"Oppa.... I'm just wondering... why did I not notice you when I was in college?"

"Seyoung-omma, we went over that thousand times for the past 10 years. Do I have to tell you again?"

"Tell me again!" Eunjung said with a little bit of drunkenness.

"I don't care about it becuase we eventually got married and now we have a child. Also even if we did meet during college, it would have been the same except that we would have gotten married earlier and Seyoung would be a bit older. Go to sleep now." Joon carried Eunjung and brought her upstairs.

"Oppa~~" Eunjung kissed Joon on his lips when she was laid on bed.

"Eunjung-ah, act like your age. You are 41 already." Joon pushed her away.

"Yah, Lee Joon! Do you not love me anymore? If you don't, why are you living with me?" Eunjung called on Joon who was going to the bathroom.

"Ham Eunjung. Watch your mouth. I don't know what you went through tonight at the meeting but this is not the right way to let go of your emotion when you are drunk."

"Oppa... Then why do you not have deep relationship with me anymore? It has been forever... I know we are over 40 but why? I can do it. WE can still do it....."

"Seyoung-omma! Stop being all emotional. I will go sleep in the guest room. I can't stand this situation anymore."

"...." Eunjung didn't say anything since she was too tired.

Joon left the room and went to the guest room.