10

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Eunjung's POV

After 4 years

I am ready to return to Korea now that I passed the national designing exam. I haven't seen my family and MBLAQ for 4 years.

At the Korean airport.

"Eunjung-ah!"

"Oppa!" My brother came to pick me up.

"My sister has become a grown up now." He said as he took my cart full of luggages.

"How's omma and appa?"

"They are waiting for you at home. Let's go."

"Both of them?" I thought appa wouldn't be home.

"Yeah, of course!"

"How are MBLAQ?"

"Well, G.O, Mir went to army, Chundoong started working at his father's company and Joon is studying to become a lawyer instead of taking over his father's company. Joon and his father are kind of fighting right now."

"Oh, I see. What about you?" I asked since I know he already went to army after I left to France.

"I'm kind of rebelling against appa too."

"OPPA!"

"Don't get mad at me. I don't want to take over the company already."

"Then what are you doing right now?"

"I started a bar and is working as a bartendar too."

"Oppa! You should still learn how to work."

"You are just like omma. Omma is saying that to me everyday."

"Hehe..."

When I arrived home, omma and appa were waiting for me. But I felt like appa still doesn't really welcome me.

"Omma! I missed you!" I hugged omma.

"Appa, I'm home..." I just bowed at appa.

When I went upstairs to my room, everything was the same when I left 4 years ago.

I opened the curtain so that some sunlight can come in but I saw someone outside. He looked familiar. He was wearing a suit and is holding a briefcase. Is it Joon oppa? I ran down the stairs and went outside.

"Oppa?"

"Eunjung-ah! You are really back! Seugho told me this morning."

"I heard you are trying to become a lawyer."

"Yeah.... I'm currently fighting with my dad."

"You and my brother are so stubborn. You two should just take over the companies."

"If you are going to tell me those kind of things, don't talke to me." He turned around and walked away.

"Oppa~~ I'm sorry." I went and grabbed his arm.

End of Eunjung's POV

Joon's POV

While I was going to do my internship, I looked at the window of Eunjung's room. She should have arrived by now. But suddenly the curtain was opened and Eunjung was there.

She came down and we talked but when I was about to leave, she grabbed my arm.

"Oppa~~ I'm sorry."

"Eun...Eunjung-ah..."

"Eung?"

"Will you come to me and talk with me like you did 4 years ago?"

"Huh? Oh.... Sure, you can also talk to me too if you need anything ^^"

End of Joon's POV

Eunjung's POV

"Oppa, where are you going right now? If you have nothing to do, can you help me with my stuff? I need to organize them."

"Oh, I'm sorry Eunjung, but I have to go and have my internship today."

"Okay.... Then, I will see you later!"

"Mianhe." He said and left. It was first time seeing him in a collared shirt and a khaki pants. He always wore jeans and a t-shirt.

He somewhat looked like a man working at a company.

Now I need to organize things that I brought from France.

Next day

As soon as I woke up, I sat down in front of my laptop and searched for a job that I can do before making my own company.

There were so many designing companies but only one got my attention, Ham Designing Company.

I decided to apply to the company and wait.

While I went down stairs to eat breakfast, I heard a yelling voice. It was my brother and appa. I guess they are fighting about him taking over the company. I should visit his bar tonight and see how his job is going.

I sat down at the table and saw omma cooking.

"Omma, why are you up so early? You should sleep more."

"I wanted to cook for you since I couldn't have for 4 years."

"Omma but don't you have work to do?"

"My daughter is more important than my work." She said and told me to sit down.

Omma is always caring for me but appa.... he just don't care about me at all.

After I ate, I went to my room and started drawing designs.

Next day, I got a call from the company that they wanted to see me.

So I dressed up nicely and went to the company and talked with one of the person there.

She was an old lady who was in her 60s. She was Mrs. Park.

End of Eunjung's POV

Mrs. Park's POV

When I looked at her application, she reminded me of Ms Ham, the last generation of the Ham family. She was blind when I first met Ms. Ham. I bumped into her when I followed my mom to a launching show but my siblings and I were being rude to her. But she still invited me to her birthday party and gave me a doll and a dress. I still have the doll. Then when I heard she passed away, I was really shocked. I studied design and became famouse and now I am a semi-retired designer and also a judge for the applicants.

Eunjung, our new applicant, looked really like Ms. Ham and had the same last name. So I wanted to meet her in person. When I saw her, she really looked like Ms. Ham.

"Good morning, Mrs. Park." She said. I wanted to test her if she was like Ms. Ham. 

"Have a sit." I said in a cold way to see if she would still be nice to me just like Ms. Ham.

"So, you applied to Ham Designing Company... Looking at your application, your full name is Ham Eunjung?"

"yes, ma'am."

"Did you know that the Ham Design Company's very first CEO's grandaughter's name is Ham Eunjung? She was also the last CEO of the generation."

"Really? I... I didn't know."

"Well, That doesn't really have anything to do with you. I see that you are a daughter of AK company's CEO. But why are you trying to come to our company instead of working for you dad's?"

"Working at a company is not my dream. My dream is work at a company that can help me with my dream, a designer."

"Hmm. You studied in France for 4 years... By yourself?"

"Yes, I was having hard times at first but I was able to speak French a bit and made new friends there."

I think Ham Eunjung can become a great designer for our company. She is a polite, kind young lady who will be willing to work.

End of Mrs. Park's POV

Eunjung's POV

After the interview, I went outside and sat on the bench. My heart is still beating really fast. I thought she was going to yell at me or something.

I told my driver to go back in the morning so I have to walk home or ride bus home or something.

I got a message saying:

**Miss Ham Eunjung, you have been accepted to Ham Designing Company. You may come to the company starting tomorrow. Come to the second floor, where your team's office will be.**

So... I got accepted already?? I'm not unemployed anymore!