01

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Back in 2051, the freshmen ceremony which was held at the outside of the school and I watched it at the rooftop with my friends. We were in 3rd year in college.

"Hey Seungho, didn't you say you had a sister in freshmen at our school?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering."

"Don't you dare touch her."

"What if I do?"

"I will...."

"Seungho-yah.." Mir said.

"What?"

"Isn't that your sister?" Mir pointed at the one going up the stairs to handshake the principal as the student representation.

"Yeah...."

"Whoa... Is she that smart?" Chundoong asked

"Well, she applied to this school with designing major. She is really good at designing.

"hmmm." I looked at her and thought to myself, she is pretty cute...

 

During lunch.

"Ham Seungho!!" a girl came up to my group. She was Seungho's sister. She hugged Seungho

"Ham Eunjung! go play with your own group!" Seungho tried to escape from her.

"Seungho-yah, why don't you just let her stay just for today? It's her first day." Mir said as he ruffled Eunjung's hair.

"Thank you Mir oppa. Mearong!" Eunjung stuck her tongue at Seungho.

Mir and Seungho were childhoo friend and four of us became friends in college that's why Eunjung was really friendly with Mir while Chundoong G.O and I were dumbfounded.

"Yah! Say hello to your sunbae." Seungho told Eunjung.

"Oh, sorry.... I'm a freshmen here at Designing building. My name is Eunjung and I'm Ham Seungho's younger sister." She said as she bowed

"Hey! at least call me oppa???" Seungho said while eating his lunch.

"Eunjung-ah, this is Joon and Chundoong and G.O."

"Hi, nice to meet you." all three of us said.

"Eunjung-ah, why don't you eat with us today?" Mir asked while standing up.

"Okay, I will get my lunch at the line."

"I will get it for you, just sit down and have chat with your brother and our friends." Mir said and went.

"Thanks, oppa!"

"Hey, Ham Eunjung, why don't you call me oppa?"

"Well, then act like one." She said.

"Uhmm.... What should we call you?"

"Just call me Eunjung....." She said.

"Eunjung-ah, then you are 2 years younger than us?"

"Yup! I'm going to make a designing company of my name but oh well, there is a company named Ham Designing company already that was established more than 150 years ago.... But I'm going to make my own company!" She said with her eyes sparkling.

"Eunjung-ah, here's your food." Mir came back.

"Mir seems to be really nice to you, Eunjung. Hey, Mir. Why don't you take care of your friends like her?" Seungho said in jealousy.

"You are all grown ups while she is still a little child." He said as he smiled looking at Eunjung.

"So, all three of you were friends since childhood?" G.O asked.

"Yeah, our parents were friends and we became friends naturally." Seungho said.

"Oppa, can I asked you all one question?" She asked with a sad face.

"What is it?" All of us asked except for Seungho.

"Well....can I eat with you all from now and hang out?"

"WHAT?" Seungho got choked on his water.

"There are not that many freshmen in my major and I don't think the sunbaes don't like me that much since I was the number one to get into this school...." She said as he face fell down. My heart was beating faster and faster seeing her.

"Yah, Ham Eunjung, once we leave the school, you will need to stay here at the school alone then. Is that okay?" Seungho said as he cleaned the water.

"But...."

"Why not? You are always welcomed. Everyone agree except for Seungho right?" Mir said as he pat Eunjung's head.

"Yup!" All three of us said.

 

No one's POV

After school

"Eunjung-ah! Let's go home now." Mir came over to Eunjung's major building.

"Isn't that Mir from MBLAQ? The Kingka group?" all the female students were whispering within themselves.

"Oppa, from now on, I will go to your building....."

"Why?"

"Never mind.....Nothing...."

Mir and Eunjung went to the front of the gate where Seungho, G.O, Joon and Chundoong were waiting.

"Mir, she is not a baby anymore....She can go home by herself." Seungho said as he just walked.

"Why is he so frustrated today?" Mir asked the rest.

 

At Seungho and Eunjung's house.

"Ham Seungho! Why are you so frustrated? Is it because I don't call you oppa? IF you want to hear oppa from me, you should act like...."

"Ham Eunjung! Didn't I tell you before going to school today to not come to MBLAQ's table? I don't care if you calle me oppa or not but as a brother of you, I'm warning you. IF you stay with with me and my friends, more people will come to hate you.... just like few years ago...." He said and hugged his younger sister.

"Why do you still have that in your mind? I'm alright. I'm sure things won't be worse." Eunjung said as she calmed down her brother who was about to cry.

When Eunjung was in first year in high school and Seungho and Mir were in senior class, Eunjung went to his brother's class to give him his lunch that he forgot. When the girls in his class saw her and thought Eunjung was a fan girl or a girlfriend, they called Eunjung to come to the chemistry lab. Then the senior girls threatened Eunjung to never come near Seungho. Eunjung told them that she was his brother but they never believed her and poured an acid at her but she was able to get away and only got some parts of her face burned. She had skin recovery surgery and was able to recover.

This is why Seungho is really worried about his sister since she might have been able to lose her sight.

"I'm alright.... So don't worry about me....." Eunjung said as she pat her brother's back and went inside her room.

 

Next day

"Seungho, Eunjung! Mir, Chundoong, G.O abd Joon iare waiting for you all!" Their mother called them.

"Coming!" Eunjung answered.

"Eunjung, come later. You will get into trouble once you keep following us."

"but...."

"will you listen to your ilder brother just for once? I'm doing this for your own sake." Seungho said whule taking his bag and went down stairs.

"But...." Eunjung started talking but he was already gone.

 

"Hey Seungho, where is Eunjung?" Mir asked.

"I told her to come later."

"Why?" Joon asked

"If she keeps on hang out with us, she will get into trouble. Mir you should know what happened to her few years ago when it was just two of us. But this time there are 5 of us...." Seungho told the others about what happened while walking to the school.