26

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

8:00pm

Joon came after work but Eunjung was sleeping and Seyoung was soundly looking at the ceiling.

"Seyoung-ah, your mom is sleeping without knowing that you are awake."

Joon picked up Seyoung and sat down on  a chair.

He was greatful to have a child since he is already 33 and Eunjung is 31.

"Oppa, when did you come?" Eunjung woke up from the noise.

"I just came. Did your parents come?"

"Yeah. I think Seyoung should go back to the infant room. The nurse will take care of her."

"Oh yeah, I will take her to the nurse." Joon stood up and left the room.

Eunjung went to brush her teeth and tide her hair since she didn't look bad when she was with Joon.

Joon came back and sat next to Eunjung.

"Eunjung-ah, I'm glad that both of you and the baby are safe.." He said while hugging Eunjung.

"Oppa..." Eunjung looked into his eyes.

Joon moved to her slowly and grabbed her cheeks with his hands.

When their lips were about to touch, the door opened and the nurse came in to check on Eunjung's medication.

The two quickly separated from each other and giggled.

"Mrs. Lee, you need to be careful for the nest several weeks because you gave birth to a child when you are over 30 and your body may be not in your original health." The nurse said and left the room.

"Why are the nurses in this hospital so..." Joon was about to say something after locking the door but Eunjung quickly grabbed Joon's head and pulled him toward and kissed him on the lip.

The two started kissing and Joon sat on the bed and leaned toward Eunjung so she could rest her head.

Their tongues were intertwining and his hand started unbottoning Eunjung's hospital clothes.

"Wait oppa... You sure I can have already?"

"Can you not? I don't know... but we don't have to have to feel love do we?" Joon said and kept on kissing Eunjung.

Joon then moved down to Eunjung's and started to on them but as most people know, when a women gives birth to a child, her s are now filled with milk.

"Wait oppa! I forgot, you can't on my s anymore.... It's for Seyoung now.."

"Oh my... Now I can't have a thing from you...." Joon said as he sat down on the sofa with a sad face.

"Oppa~~~ Wait for a while, please?" Eunjung buttoned her shirt.

"Okay... Do you need anything?"

"I just want to go home and work...."

"Eunjung-ah, you have to wait about a week to go back home. When we get back home, I will make you seaweed soup. Okay?"

"Okay..."

 

After a week, Eunjung, Seyoung, and Joon came back to their house and Eunjung went into the master bedroom to rest with Seyoung.

Joon went to kitchen and started cooking for Eunjung.

While Eunjung was eating, Joon the TV to see some news.

[Last night, the wife of Ham Designing Company's CEO, Lee Jongsuk, has passed away due to a car accident. The funeral will be held at AK funeral center this Saturday.]

Eunjung and Joon were dumbfounded by the news. Lee Jongsuk and the wife of Ham Designing Company have been married for 5 years but they did not have any child. 

Soon, they received a call from Seungho that MBLAQ and their family will be going to the funeral together.

"Eunjung-ah, if you don't want to go, you don't have to... I'm sure Seungho will understand."

"I can go.... don't worry... I will leave Seyoung to my mom..."

Eunjung went to the bedroom and lied down on the bed.

Eunjung's POV

He would be sad, right? What should I say to him?

Saturday came quickly.

5 couples were all wearing black dresses and suits. Each of them came out of 5 different cars in front of the funeral center.

I went inside the room and saw Jongsuk-ssi standing by himself.

I was the last one to shake hands with him after puting the white flower.

I looked at his eyes and his eyes did not look sad at all. He just looked like he had no emotion.

"Yeobo." I called Joon oppa to catch up with him and noticed Jongsuk-ssi looking toward me.