13

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Eunjung's POV

Next day, Saturday

I woke up and went to have breakfast and saw the 5 guys lying on the livingroom.

"Ahjumma, When oppa wakes up, tell him that my team at company is having a emergent meeting today and I might be a bit late."

"Okay."

I left and went to work.

I was the last one to get there.

"Sorry, i'm late!"

"Oh It's okay, we all just got here." One of our teammate said.

I quickly got my things out and sat at the meeting table.

"So, the reason why we came here on Saturday is we are told to finish this project a week earlier than it was supposed to. First, we need two to three spys to go to other company and see what their products look like. Does anyone want to do that?

No one raised their hands.

"Then, I will choose..... Miss Eunjung and I will go. Other three people look up what other online shopping malls look like and make a comparison chart. The others brainstorm what will attract both young and old. Dismissed." Mr. Lee said.

I took my purse and went outside and saw Mr. Lee waiting by his car.

He opened the door for me and I got in. When I was about to put the seatbelt on, he leaned over and did it for me. On our way, we kind of talked about working in our company.

When we arrived, I realized that it was the store that my brother and I always buy and I know the manager really well.

"Miss Ham! How have you been?" She said coming toward me.

"Mrs. Jung, shhhh. He doesn't know my family background." i told her taking her to a corner.

"Eunjung-ssi! Come over here."

"Is he your boyfriend???" She whispered.

"Noooo. SHH" I said as I put my finger on her lips.

We looked around the store and left to another.

After looking at several stores more, we went to have lunch. He took me to Butcher's Garden where my family goes for dinner. Why do we always go to the place that I always go?

 Mr. Oh, Manager, lead us to a table.

"Mr. Lee! I haven't seen you in a while. Did you go to other restaurant these days?"

"Hahaha." He just laughed.

"Wait, Aren't you Miss Ham?? The last time I saw you was 4 years ago. You've become a pretty young lady!" He said and I smiled.

"Haha... Yeah.."

"Don't tell me you two are perhaps dating?"

Oh, no!" I said hurriedly.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I will get you appetizer to start off." He said and left.

"Eunjung-ssi, you came here often?"

"Uh... yeah... 4 years ago before I left for France." I thought if I should tell him who I am.

"Oh, Okay." He stopped asking me questions.

We just ate and he said he would take me home but I rejected since he might find out about my house background.

"Okay... then have a nice weekend and I will see you on Monday."

"Thank you, Mr. Lee"

I went called my brother but he was busy with his bar so he called my driver to pick me up.

End of Eunjung's POV

Jongsuk's POV

I knew she is a daughter of a some company's CEO because all of those places we went are the ones that only high class family can go. I told my secretary to find all the high class family who has their last name as Ham.

After few hours, he came up with the company and it says AK Company. I know that group pretty well since it's all over the news everyday that it's growing bigger and bigger and recently the son will be get married.

End of Jongsuk's POV

After several days

Eunjung's POV

"Eunjung-ah, here's the invitation for my wedding. It's next Saturday. Do you want me to give you some more for your company?"

'Should I tell them now? They wiil know it someday' I thought.

"Yeah sure... Just leave them on the table. I said as I was getting ready to sleep.

Next day at the company.

"I'm sorry for not telling you all at the first time.... I'm actually.... a daughter of the CEO of AK Company....." I said after giving them the invitations.

"So your brother is getting married next Saturday?" Teammate 1 said

"Yeah... Again, I'm really sorry." I said and bowed.

"Don't be sorry, you didn't mean to trick us or something." Teammate 2 said.

"I'm make sure the company makes a flower for the wedding." Mr. Lee said.

"Congratulation!" 

But there were other people who don't like me now. They will be wondering why I am working at a different company.

Seungho's Wedding day

"Eunjung-ah!" My brother called me. He wanted to take picture with me and the rest of MBLAQ who are here, except Mir oppa (in the army)

"Hi!!!" I was in a hurry since I kind of got late. When I was about to fall down, Joon oppa held me up.

End of Eunjung's POV

No one's POV

Jongsuk saw Joon holding Eunjung and she was smiling at him.

"Hehehe" Eunjung said.

"You are still clumsy." Joon said taking her to the Groom's room.

When the finished taking picture, Eunjung saw Jongsuk and went toward him.

“Hi, Mr. Lee.”

“Thank you for inviting me.”

“Why don’t you see my brother?” She took him to Seungho and they greeted each other.

“Oppa, This is Mr. Lee, my boss at my company. Mr. Lee, this is my brother, Ham Seungho.”

“Nice to meet you.” Seungho said.

“Nice to meet you too.” Mr. Lee said.

"Mr. Lee, why don't you have a seat in the audience seats?"

"Okay."

Eunjung and MBLAQ without Seungho and Mir sat at a table in the very front and Jonsuk sat a the table behind the one Eunjung and MBLAQ's are sitting at.

When the bride threw the flower, Eunjung caught it. In Korea, there is a saying that if you receive the flower, you have to get married in few months or you won't get married for 3 years.

'You have to get married soon too!" Seungho teased his sister.

"...." She didn't say anything.

After the wedding, Seungho and Sohyun(his wife) went off to their trip and MBLAQ and Eunjung was about to go have lunch.

Eunjung's POV

"Eunjung-ssi, do you have time today?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Ham Eunjung~~ You had a boyfriend??" Chundoong oppa teased me.

"It's not like that... Yeah sure, Mr. Lee." I said.

"Eunjung-ah! We will see you later!" G.O oppa said.

 

"Eunjung-ssi, I know a place you might like. Get in the car." He opened the door for me.

We arrived at an European styled restaurant and had lunch.

After we ate, he dropped off me at my house.

"Eunjung-ssi, I know it's sudden but do you have time tomorrow? I have a musical ticket but have no one to go with me."

"Tomorrow? Um.... Okay?" I just said yes because I didn't want to hurt his feeling.

"Then I will come pick you up at 6pm tomorrow."

"Okay, Thank you, Mr. Lee."

"Oh, and call me Jongsuk-ssi when we are not in the company."

"But...."

"I will be going." He said before I could respond.

When he left, G.O oppa called me that they will be having dinner at Joon oppa's house tonight and told me to come over.

After taking a shower, I went to Joon oppa's house. Joon oppa's parents greeted me and congratulated me for my brother's wedding.

I went to the backyard and saw oppas working at the grill.

"Eunjung-ah! Come have a seat here." Joon oppa pulled out a chair.

"There's nothing I can help with?"

"Nope. You just stay here and wait." Joon oppa said.

I guess they are doing this because I might be lonely in my empty house.

After we had our dinner and few glasses of wine, I was going to bathroom but I felt dizzy and grabbed onto whatever was near me and it was the grill. The grill fell over me and I became unconscious.

End of Eunjung's POV

No one's POV

Eunjung was sent to hospital right away.

She got several major burnt marks on her legs and arms and the doctor said she was stressed out and need some rest for several days.

Chundoong called Seungho about his sister's situation and Seungho decided to come back from the trip.

End of Eunjung's POV

When I woke up, I saw oppas sleeping on the couch, chair, portable beds and my brother is back fromt the trip. He was sleeping in a chair next to my bed. I heard a door open, it was my new sister in law, Sohyun. She brought a wet towel and an ointment for my burnt marks.

"Sohyun unni, when did you come back?"

"Eunjung, we came back when Chundoong-ssi called Seungho that you got into an accident." She said while cleaning my burnt skin with the wet towel.

"But just know that I don't like you and I don't like my brother for marrying you." I said straight forward and lied back down.

"It's okay if you hate me but don't hate your brother. Also You are my sister-in-law now." She said as she applied the ointment on my skin.

I went back to sleep

 

I'm so sorry for being late. I was so busy getting ready to go college!!!

Well, Jongsuk is almost there to tell his feeling toward Eunjung. But Joon, when will he be ready??

Stay tuned!

please comment and subscribe:)

-taraeunjung0409-