24

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

343333eAfter several days, Eunjung went back to hospital to erase the baby.

For couple of days, she had to stay in the hospital to see her condition.

After several months...

Eunjung started working on developing her own company under her brother's company.

When Joon came back from work, Eunjung prepared dinner and they were having ome fun time until when they got a call that one of their partnership CEO passed away.

The two got dressed all black and went to the funeral place.

They saw other MBLAQ members including Eunjung's brother and also their parents.

After they greeted the family of the deceased CEO, they sat down at a table.

They started talking about their own family and how their companies are going.

Eunjung went to go to the bathroom and went to the vending machine to get a coffee for herself and her husband.

Eunjung was walking with two cups of hot coffee carefully when two children ran in front of her.

She was startled and spilled the cup on her bare leg. She collapsed and somebody came over with a handkerchief and cleaned the coffee on her leg.

"Are you okay? Why are you so clumsy?" Eunjung's eyes became wide and tried to stand up as soon as she heard the voice.

"Stop touching me." Eunjung said as she stood up. It was Jongsuk. He came by himself to the funeral.

"Wait a second. I thought you were pregnant. Why are you...." Jongsuk asked.

"It's none of your business." Eunjung stopped and said.

"Take this handkerchief with you and clean yourself. It was good to see you again...." Jongsuk said giving her his handkerchief and left her.

 

At the table.

"Eunjung-ah! Why are you so late..... What happened to your legs?" Joon was surprised to see Eunjung's two red legs.

"Oh... I just got burned because I spilled coffee...."

"Let's go to the hospital." Joon stood up and grabbed his belongings.

"It's no big deal. It's an excuse to leave a funeral like this." Eunjung said as she took Joon's jacket and sat down covering her leg with his jacket. Eunjung quietly put the handkerchief in her purse.

After 2 hours, Joon took Eunjung to the hospital and was told to do ice massage until the redness goes away.

"Sit down on bed... I will give you ice massage." Joon said as he went to the kitchen to get ice.

"Oppa, if I die before you and you are still young, don't worry about me... Find someone again, okay?" Eunjung said still thinking about the funeral.

"Aigooo, stop saying nonsense. give me your leg."

"Eung? I will also find someone again if you die before me...Actually, today is my first time being at a funeral.... It's kind of sad that the CEO's wife will be left alone...."

"Don't worry, we will live happily ever after just like fairy tales okay?"

"Okay! hehehe." Eunjung said as she placed her legs on Joon's legs on the bed.

"Anyway, how did you spill coffee? Good thing that the burn is not too bad." Joon said as he placed the ice on Eunjung's legs.

"Two kids bumped into me and I spilled them..."

"If there was going to be scars on your legs, I was going to hunt down those children. Well, does it hurt?" He said as he moved the ice to  a different part of her leg.

"Nah.... It feels good.... Can I sleep, oppa? I'm kind of sleepy..." She said as she lied down.

"Yeah, here's the pillow." He said as he placed a pillow below her head.

Joon also lied next to her and hugged her. He placed his legs in between Eunjung's.

"Oppa, your legs are really warm...." Eunjung said as she started to fall asleep.

After several hours,

Eunjung woke up and saw Joon sleeping next to her.

Eunjung looked in her purse to find the handkerchief that Jongsuk gave her.

She realized it was the same handkerchie that Jongsuk used when he helped Eunjung when she fell down in front of the company becuase of her heels several years ago.

She put it in the laundary and went to kitchen to eat something.

Then she placed the dried handkerchief in a box and placed it in the mailbox so that the mailman can pick it up and send it to Jongsuk's house.

She went back to their room and lied down on the bed next to her husband.

She looked at him deeply, touching his hair on his forehead.

'Oppa, I wouldn't have been happy if I married Jongsuk-ssi, right?' She thought to herself and went back to sleep.

 

Next day, Eunjung started going to work.

That lunch, two bouquets of flower arrived under her name.

One was from her husband. The other one, she expected it to be from Jongsuk but it was from AK company.

'Oh... I guess he doesn't care anymore...' Eunjung somewhat felt upset when she realized that it was not from Jongsuk.

*Eunjung-ah, did you get the flower?*

*Yeah, why did you send them? You already sent flower yesterday during the party under your company's name.*

*That's company not from me. Why, you don't like it? Should I send another one?*

*Noooo I love it. Gomawo oppa!*

*Then come out for a second. Let's eat lunch together.*

*What?* She looked down the window and saw Joon waving his hand

*Okay, Coming down.*

"We will have break for an hour!" I said to the employees.

 

Outside...

"Oppa!" She said running.

"Sajangnim! You shouldn't be running. You might fall!!"

As soon as Joon said, she tripped and Joon caught her.

"Look! What did I say?" Joon said in a worried tone.

"Hehe Mianhe... What are we eating for lunch?"

"Well, I reserved a restaurant."

"Let's go~~" Eunjung said as she sat in the car.

 

After several months, winter.

"Eunjung-ah, isn't it cold?" Joon asked Eunjung who was working with her design in a room, bringing a cup of got coffee.

"Ah, thanks oppa." Eunjung took the cup and took a sip and placed on the desk. Joon was about to leave her room.

"Wait oppa.... I have something to tell you...."

"What is it?"

"I.... I....."

||Flashback||

2 months ago, Eunjung did not have her period again. So she went to women's hospital.

She talked with the doctor and realized she is pregnant again. The doctor said her body is also healthy.

||End of Flashback||

"Oppa, I...... I'm actually.... I'm pregnant again!" Eunjung said as she hugged Joon.

"Wait... WHAT?" Joon said as he hugged her more.

"Also I'm not sick like last time. So the doctor said I can bear ths child this time!"

"Oh my gosh.... Thank you Eunjung-ah... Thank you!" Joon kissed Eunjung several times.

"Stop it~~ You are acting like an old man!!" Eunjung said as she got away from him.

"Eunjung-ah, if you want to eat something, just tell me, okay?"

"Okay...."

 

So, Eunjung is pregnant again!!r

I hope everyone is happy:D

-taraeunjung0409-