11

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Eunjung's POV

Today, I will be going to the company and start working!

I told my driver to drop me off about 2 blocks away from the company since I didn't want the other workers to know about it.

When I got out of the car and walked toward the company, I was very nervous to start my first day.

End of Eunjung's POV

XX's POV

Today is another new day and I heard somebody will be coming into our team.

Oh, who am I? I'm the Boss of our team. I am also the next heir of the company even though no one knows.

Since Ms. Ham, the last geneartion of the family, passed away, my granfather, Junsu, took over the company under Ms. Ham's letter saying once she dies, my dad's family will take over. My grandmother is Hyomin, one of the great designer. My parents passed away in a car accident and I was raised by my grandparents. We live in the house that is used to be Ms. Ham's house when she was alive.

Well, I got out of the car that I parked at the parking lot and walked toward the company but I saw a lady who looked very nervous. She walked into our company. She looks new to me... IS she the one new person in our team?

End of XX's POV

Eunjung's POV

I walked into the company and went to 2nd floor.

There were other people who looked very busy. They were answering phones, sending fax, drawing, moving files of papers.

"Uhm..." I couldn't say a thing to the worker there.

Then sombody came behind and called all the workers to stop what they are doing.

"Attention!" He yelled.

Everyone stopped what they are doing.

"We have a new worker starting today. Please introduce yourself."

"Uhm... Hi. My name is Ham Eunjung. I'm 24 years old and I am really pleased to work with all of you. Please help me learn new things." I said.

"Wait, Her name is Ham Eunjung? IS that our former CEO's name?" Somebody said.

End of Eunjung's POV

XX's POV

'Ham... Eunjung?' XX thought.

She actually looks like Ms. Ham in the picture that my grandparents have.

End of XX's POV

Eunjung's POV

"Anyway, Ms. Eunjung, you will start learning what goes in our team. Oh, I didn't tell you my name. I'm Lee Jongsuk, the boss."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Lee."

"Your desk will be.... right there." He pointed at an empty desk.

"Our daily meeting will start in 20 minutes." He said as he went to his desk.

I sat down at my desk and looked at what others were doing.

"Ms. Eunjung, here is what you need to do and what you need." Mr. Lee gave me several folders.

"Okay, thank you."

"If you need anything, feel free to talk to me."

"Thank you."

I sat down and looked throught the files.

After 15 minutes, I went to the small kitchen and prepared some water for the teammates for the meeting.

I sat the mugs on the table and when I finished, the others came and sat down saying thank you to me.

At 6:00

"Since we have a new member, we will have bonding time tonight." Mr. Lee said.

Everyone was happy.

I texted my brother that I will be home a bit late and the place I will be at and the time it will end since he might be worrying.

After the bonding time, it was time to go home. When I went outside, Mr. Lee suggested to drop me off at my house.

"Ms. Eunjung, I've saw that your house s near mine. Would you like me to drop you off?"

"Uh.. well..."

"Eunjung-ah!" Somebody called me.

"oppa?" My brother was waiting for me outside.

"I came to pick you up."

"Mr. Lee, I think I a ride. Thank you for the offer though. I will see you tomorrow." I said and went to oppa's car.

Jongsuk's POV

Who is that guy? Oppa? What's their relationship? I kind of got curious and followed them from behind.

When the car stopped, both of them got out and they went inside. Is he her brother? or don't tell me she is already married...

End of Jongsuk's POV

Eunjung's POV

"Oppa, why did you pick me up?" I asked as we went inside home.

"It's late and I was worried."

"Where's omma and appa?"

"They went to Russia. They won't be home in two months."

"Oh.... What about your bar? Why are you not there?"

"I closed it today."

"Then what do you usually do in the morning?"

"Me? I kind of do nothing. haha"

"Do you have a girlfriend? or many girlfriends?" I said as I followed him to his room.

"Take back the last phrase, girl. I'm not the old brother you used to know."

"Then you no longer sleep with girls?"

"Well....."

"Tell the truth."

"Uhm.... I actually have someone in mind...."

"For marriage?"

"Yeah..."

"How far did you go?"

"The furthest...."

"OPPA!"

"Stop yelling."

"Do omma and appa know?"

"No..."

"Is she younger?"

"No..."

"How old?"

"5 years older.."

"26, 7, 8, 9, 30... 31???"

"Yeah.."

"Did she pregnant?"

"How.. How did you know?"

"OPPA!"

"Stop yelling. I was going to marry her anyways."

"What's her name?"

"Sohyun..."

"Last name."

"Kim..."

"Her phone number."

"Wh..Why? Are you going to call her and do something?"

"Give me her number."

"01x-23xx-43xx"

"I should mee my sister in law beforehand." I said and left his room.

"Ham Eunjung! Don't you dare do anything to her okay?"

"Good night!" I said and closed my room.

If my brother gets married and moves out, I will be home alone when my parents are not home... I will have a lonley life once again....

I took a shower and was about to go to sleep until when I got a text.

*Eunjung-ah, can I talk with you?* It was Joon oppa.

*I'll call you* I texted him and called.

+Eunjung-ah....+

+Oppa? Did you drink?+

+How did you know? Hehe...Eunjung-ah.... I'm so confused..+

+About what?+

+I... I have somebody I liked for more than 4 years now.... But.... She doesn't feel like she knows my feeling...+

+What? Who is that stupid girl? How can she not know your feeling? You are a great oppa. Why don't you just tell that girl?+

+I'm.... I'm scared to tell my true feeling... What if she dumps me?+

+I guarantee that she will love you just like how you love her, oppa.+

+Eunjung-ah... Thank you for listening to my stupid sayings...+

+No problem.... Is that all?+

+Yeah.... Good night..+

+You too, oppa.+

I fell asleep after talking with Joon oppa on the phone

Next day

I woke up and got ready to go to work. I got out of my car at the same place just like yesterday and walked to the building. On the way there, I saw Mr. Lee, our boss. He got out of his car. I thought I was late and ran toward the building but I forgot I was wearing heels. In no seconds, my right heel broke right behind Mr. Lee.

"Ow..." I said holding onto my ankle.

"Ms. Eunjung?" Mr. Lee turned around.

Why did I fall right behind him -_-;;;;

"Good morning, Mr. Lee." I said as I tried to stand up.

"Are you alright?" He asked while helping me.

"Uhm... yeah..." I took off my right heel and tried to fix it.

"I have a pair of slippers in my office. Take off the other heel too." He said as he bent down and took off my other heel.

He told me to sit down at the chair on the first floor while he went up to get the slippers.

When he came down, he bent down and put the slippers on my feet.

"Tha..Thank you, Mr. Lee"

"Why don't we go up stairs now."

"Okay."

That whole day, I couldn't look into his eyes. No one ever touched my feet other than my family.

My ankle were hurting all day and couldn't walk properly.

When the work hour ended, I got out of the room and got into the elevator. Then I was going to go to my car where my driver will be waiting for me. But Mr. Lee stopped me by his car and told me to get in his car so he would help me go home.

"Eunjung-ssi, why don't you get in the car? I will take you home."

"Uhm.... I have to meet somebody today. Thank you for the offer, though." I lied and walked away and called a random person.

"Hello?"

"Joon oppa? Did I disturb you?"

"Oh, no... I... I was about to go home."

"Oppa, can we meet today?"

"Today? ME?"

"Uhm... yeah... Can you come to my house? My parents are not home."

"Okay.."

End of Eunjung's POV

Jongsuk's POV

"She is meeting with somebody? I think I should see who she is meeting with...

I followed her and saw her getting in a car and a driver is driving. As she arrived to her house, another car came up. He was wearing a summer suit. Eunjung and he smiled at each other. He is the different person from last time.

Wait... But why am I doing these things?

End of Jongsuk's POV

 

Thank you for reading my story:)

Yes, Jongsuk in this story is Lee Jongsuk from "I Hear Your Voice"

I'm a big fan of him and Kim Woobin from School 2013!!

Please subscribe and comment~~

-taraeunjung0409-