47

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Joon's POV

When Eunjung went outside, I couldn't grab her. I was looking back at myself.

"Joon, are you okay?"

"Seungho... What have gotten into me? Wh... what did I do to Eunjung..." Tears started to fall down as I thought and thought.

"Why don't you follow after her?"

"I think I should..."

I went out and tried to look for Eunjung.

End of Joon's POV

 

Eunjung's POV

When I went out side of the building, I saw Jongsuk-ssi sitting on a bench. I couldn't look at him, feeling too sorry... So I tried to avoid him and went to the other direction, keeping my eye on him.

Then Jongsuk-ssi turned and saw me. 

I heard honking of a car and a bright light coming toward me.

"Omma!!!!" I yelled.

I saw Jongsuk running toward me.

 

When I opened my eyes, I was in my room in the hospital and I saw Joon oppa sitting next to me.

"Jongsuk-ssi!" I got up and put my slippers on.

"Eunjung-ah..."

"Is... Is he okay?"

"Eunjung-ah... I'm sorry..."

I went outside to ask a nurse.

"Excuse me... Is Jongsuk-ssi okay? The guy who saved me... Is he?"

"Mrs. Lee... I'm sorry but..."

"No.... Don't tell me..." I said as I sat on the floor and cried.

"Yeobo...." Joon oppa came to me and he lifted me up.

"Don't touch me..." I went to the room where dead people are placed.

I saw Jongsuk-ssi's body. It was really cold.

"Jongsuk-ssi..." I said as I hugged him.

 

We held his funeral the next day. Because he had no other family alive MBLAQ and my family held it.

I was resting in the back room.

I.. I killed Jongsuk-ssi and his baby... I killed three people in total... I...  I killed people....

"Yeobo..." Joon came inside.

"Don't come near me." I said as I moved to a corner.

"Eunjung-ah..."

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled as I was getting a headache.

"Eunjung-ah! Get your senses. Look at me." He said.

I mumbled to myself, 'I killed three people.... my two lovely babies and Jongsuk-ssi.. I killed.....' and kept hitting my chest.

"Ham Eunjung! Stop!!! Look at my eyes." he held my face.

"Yeobo... I killed three people...." I said as I cried.

"It's not your fault! If you are going to hurt yourself, just hit me." He held my hand and stopped me.

 

"Joon, I will look after Eunjung, why don't you go outside and greet people?" Seungho said coming into the room

"Sure... Hold on to Eunjung's arms. She is keep hitting herself."

"Okay..."

End of Eunjung's POV

 

No one's POV

"Oppa... What should I do? I'm a murderer..."

"Eunjung-ah, listen to me. You never killed a single person. It's not your fault at all."

"Even if everyone tells me that, I killed 3 people... Oppa, I should die, right? Yes.. that's the only way I can forgive myself."

Seungho slapped Eunjung's face.

"Ham Eunjung, don't you dare say that again."

"Oppa... Then What should I do? I can't live like this. I was sorry for more than 10 years because of my first child. But I lost two people not even a day in between."

"If you are sorry, you should live more strongly. you think they will like to see you living like this?"

"...."

"Get up and go greet people, now. He was once your husband. It's rude to stay here."

"...."

End of no one's POV

 

Eunjung's POV

I got up and went outside.

I stood next to Joon oppa. He held my hand firmly.

 

When the funeral ended, we went home.

I sat on the bed without any spirit inside of me.

"Yeobo, you need to change before you sleep." He said as he tried to get me up to change my black clothes.

But I covered myself with the blanket and went to sleep straight.

End of Eunjung's POV

 

No one's POV

Joon went up stairs to Seyoung's room.

"Seyoung-ah, did you prepare for tomorrow's school?"

"Eung... How's omma?"

"You don't need to worry, Why don't you go sleep now, it's late."

"Okay... Good night, appa!" Seyoung went to sleep.

 

Joon went down the stairs and lied down next to Eunjung who was still covering her body with the blanket.

"Eunjung-ah... Why are you like this even though I came back?" He talked to himself.

 

Next morning,

Joon woke up and saw Eunjung was not next to him anymore.

"Eunjung-ah!" He got out of the room looking for her.

He went to Seyoung and Sehoon's room who were still sleeping.

He dialed Eunjung's number but she left her phone next to the bed.

Joon went outside and ran all over the town looking for Eunjung.

 

Eunjung, as always, was sitting on the swing at the town playground.

"Eunjung-ah!!!" Joon ran as soon as he saw her.

"Yeobo...." Eunjung looked up to him.

 

Eunjung's POV

"Yeobo..." I looked up and saw Seyoung-appa knealing before me.

"What are you doing here again? I should get rid of this playground or something." He said as if he were trying to make me smile.

"Let's go inside. It's too early to be outside."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday..." I apologized but I couldn't look in his eyes.

"Eunjung-ah, you can yell at me as much as you want. but please, let's go inside."

He forced me by holding my shoulder and dragging me.

"I'm sorry...." I said in a quiet voice

"Did you want anything?"

"I'm sorry to everyone... to you especially... Before I could even pay the love you gave me, you went away for a year... and now, instead of giving you love, I gave you more hurt..."

"Yeobo... I think we are all okay now... We are back together again right?"

"But..."

"Let's go inside, We have to get ready to get Seyoung go to her school and we need to have a meeting at MO company today, right?"

"Eung..."

 

We went inside and I woke up Seyoung and helped her get ready for school. Then Seyoung-appa and I got dressed up to go to the meeting.

After the meeting, everything went back to normal, except for me, who became an unemployed woman, since Seyoung appa took over the CEO spot.

"Yeobo... What do I do now?"

"What about my secretary? We can spend every moment together."

"But....."

"Eunjung-ah, then why don't you have your own time for a while? You filled int he CEO spot for me for a year.... I think you deserve some break."

"I don't know what to do then... I've never had any time for myself, not doing any work."

Then I got a call from a lawyer.

*Mrs. Lee?* The lawyer said.

*That's me.* I answered

*Hi, I'm Mr. Lee Jongsuk's lawyer. and I have something to tell you regarding his wills.*

*Me? Ok... Can you come over to MO company? I will meet you at a cafe on the first floor.*

 

"Yeobo... What would it be about?"

"Why don't we go down and hear about it first."

 

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lee. I'm here to tell you about Mr. Lee's will."

"Ok..."

"His will says that if something occurs to him, the next CEO will be Ham Eunjung, which is you, I assume."

"What? Are you sure that he actually wrote that?" I couldn't believe that.

"Yes, he even stamped his finger print. This was finalized about a month ago."

"If... If that's his will.... I guess I will have to take it... But.. Seyoung-appa, will I do fine?"

"I think you will. You did well with MO too."

"But...."

"There will be a meeting with the chairmen of each department tomorrow at 10 am." the lawyer said and left.

"Yeobo...." I said looking into his eyes.

 

Next morning,

"Mr. Park (our driver) can you pick up Seyoung from now on? Seyoung-ah, Omma and Appa will be busy from today.. Can you do your own things and take care of Sehoon?"

"Yes, omma! Leave everything to me! Then... when will you be back?"

"Around 7 tonight... But from tomorrow, I may be late often... I'm so sorry."

"No.. It's okay..."

"Yeobo! I'm leaving first!" I left yelling out.

 

When I went to the meeting at MO company, after short meeting, I became the next CEO of the group and had several things to organize before I can actually act like the CEO.