44

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Eunjung's POV

Because I was having nightmares for several days now, I decided to visit Seyoung-appa and talk to him.

But when I went, I noticed he was gone. So I asked the person there and he said that my brother said he would change the place so he took them.

I called my brother.

"Oppa!!! What did you do with Seyoung-appa? Why is he not here?" 

"Ouch, my ear hurts! Don't yell like that."

"Talk already!"

"I actually burried him in the ground. becuase I thought it would be better for him to be in a private land."

"Tell me where that is."

"Uhm.... Why don't we go together later? It's kind of hard to explain..."

"Why are you doing things by yourself? He is my husband not yours!" I hung up.

What is he planning to do? Now I can't talk to him until my brother take me to him.

End of Eunjung's POV

 

Joon was with Seungho and they were talking about how to make everything back to normal.

"Joon, first things first, you shouldn't do anything against the law. No murdering. Okay?"

"Seungho, I'm a human with mortal. I don't kill people."

"Okay.. just making sure..."

"Soon, it will be Seyoung's birthday.... Should I show up there?"

"That might be an idea.... But before that, why don't we black mail Jongsuk?"

"Whoa... You hated him that much? You are worse than me."

"He made my sister cry.... I can't forgive that..."

"Seungho, Why don't we hire a company to black mail him? Because if he tells Eunjung about it she might sense something since she know how you and I write our letters."

"That's a good idea. I will hire somebody and why don't you write some stuff down that you want Jongsuk to receive?"

"Okay."

 

After a week,

Jongsuk's POV

"Good morning," I said to my secretary as I walked into my office.

When I sat down, I saw a yellow envelope on my desk.

"what is this yellow envelope?" I asked my secretary through the phone.

"I don't know, Mr. Lee, it had your name on it so I just left it on your desk."

"Okay."

When I opened it, I saw a page of letter.

"Dear, Lee Jongsuk...." I started reading

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, Lee Jongsuk

If you don't divorce your current wife before your step-daughter's birthday, you will regret your whole life. This is my first warning. If you don't do what I tell you as soon as possible, something bad will happen that will make you regret.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this non-sense?" I threw it in the trash can.

 

Next day, the same letter came and the next day and so on.

I was getting fraustrated and was getting mad now.

When I go home now, I would just go to sleep right away.

"Yeobo, can we talk? Why are you so down these days?"

"Eunjung-ah, I need some sleep... Let's talk later..." I said as I pulled up the blanket.

"Okay... Good night..." As usual, she slept in a different room.

End of Jongsuk's POV

 

Eunjung's POV

"Seyoung, are you sleeping?" I knocked.

"Nope... Omma, did you and ahjussi fight?"

"No... By the way, what do you want to do for birthday?"

"Uhm....... Can... Can I have two separate birthday parties? One for just our family with Uncles and another just for my friends?"

"Hmmmm.... You don't want Ahjussi to show up at a birthday party with your friends but you are sorry to spend the birthday without Ahjussi... right?"

"Yea..."

"Okay. Let's have birthday party with friends during lunch and have our own birthday party at night. Also, I will let you stay up late on your birthday this year since you will have to train yourself staying up late once you go to middle school in few months."

"Omma!!! Thank you~~" She hugged me.

 

After 2 weeks, she had birthday party with her friends during lunch. After they ate, I sent them to the amusement park which I rented for the day so that they could have it all by themselves.

End of Eunjung's POV

 

No one's POV

"Joon, are you ready? It's today... " Seungho asked Joon

"Yes... I think I can do it."

"Okay so I will be showing Seyoung a video of you when you were younger. at the end of the show, you have to come out."

"I got it..."

 

6 PM

Eunjug's POV

I checked the grills and the settings and food before Seyoung would come back from amusement park. Mir oppa, GO oppa, Chundoong oppa's family and Seungho oppa's family came over and was waiting for Seyoung to come back.

When she came, we went to the back yard and had a barbecue party.

After eating, we gave Seyoung her birthday presents.

Mostly were fashion items from brands since she will be going to middle school soon. But my brother's was a some sort of video.

When he started the video, I was kind of shocked that it was about Seyoung-appa's younger life.

"Oppa! Why..."

"SHHHH..... I thought she needed to know about her dad's life. Her biological father."

"BUT!" I said since I was guilty that Jongsuk was watching this too.

I stayed quiet and watched the video...

As I saw the video, my tears came out and felt like he was still alive. How he was so cheerful. When I saw the pictures of us in college, I noticed that Joon oppa was looking at me with full of love... I didn't know it...

When the video ended, the lights were shut down.

"What is this?" Everyone was surprised.

Then I heard a familiar voice.

*Seyoung-ah...*

What is this?

*Seyoung-ah, answer me if you can hear my voice*

"Yes?"

Seyoung answered.

*Seyoung-ah happy 13th birthday...*

*Thank you....?* She answered again.

I started think to myself where I heard this voice.

Suddenly the lights were turned back on.

When I saw a figure behind the projector screen, I was doubting myself.

 

I'm sorry for a late update!!
I was busy with my school work... I might not be able to update very oftenn.
I hope you like the way this story is going!
Thank you!
-taraeunjung0409-