46

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Next morning.

"APPA!!!" Seyoung came running and jumped on the bed.

"Seyoung-ah! What would have happened if you jumped on me!" I was being sensitive.

"Omma.... Mianhe... I .... I was just excited that appa was back..."

"Yeobo, I think you are being too sensitive."

"Seyoung-ah, sorry for yelling at you..." I got up and went out the room.

 

When I went to Sehoon's room, I saw Jongsuk sleeping on the couch in the room.

"Jong.... Jongsuk-ssi....." I woke him up.

"Yeobo..." He said.

"Who is your yeobo?" Joon oppa came behind me.

"Yeobo..." I said as I tried to lower his anger.

"Right now, Eunjung and I are legally husband and wife. So I have the right to call her yeobo."

"You!!" Joon oppa almost hit Jongsuk when Sehoon woke up and started crying.

"Sehoon-ah..... Sorry for waking you up... Let's go back to sleep." I picked him up and went out of the room.

"Omma...."

"What is it, Seyoung-ah?" I said as I tried to calmed Sehoon.

"Omma.... Then.. What will happen to Ahjussi?"

"Seyoung-ah, there's nothing you need to worry.... Adults will take care of everything."

"But..."

"Seyoung-ah, why don't you go sleep more. I will wake you up when its ready to eat lunch."

"Okay...."

I laid Sehoon in the room upstairs so he won't wake up while we talk.

When I went back to the room where Joon and Jongsuk is at, I saw them sitting on the chairs and weren't talking to each other.

"Oppa....." I said as I bent down in front of Joon's chair.

"Eunjung-ah, Just to let you know, I can't live with that person nor his baby."

"Oppa!!! How can you say that? We went through that before."

He didn't say anything and I went to Jongsuk.

"Jongsuk-ssi, I don't know what to tell you...."

"Eunjung-ah! What do you mean that you don't know what to tell him?" Joon said.

"I.... I don't know what I whould do...." I said as I was about to cry.

Then I heard a door bell ringing. It was my brother.

"Oppa..."

"Eunjung-ah, why are you crying?" He said as he came inside.

"Oppa... I don't know what to do..."

"Eunjung-ah... I know that you are confused about this situation but you need to think about this objectively. Your first husband was Joon. You have two children who came from you and Joon."

"But... I have Jongsuk's baby in me...."

"We can send the baby to him when the baby is out."

"Oppa..."

"Seungho!" Joon came out of the room.

"I can't let Eunjung keep bearing his baby."

"Joon, Don't you think you are being a bit cruel? You know how it hurts to get rid of a baby. Can't you think in Eunjung's perspective? This is her fourth time bearing a baby. But she had to delete her first child."

"Uncle...." Seyoung came down stairs hearing us gettind louder.

"Seyoung-ah!" I said as I ran to her.

"Omma... What does that mean?"

"Seyoung-ah, it's nothing you need to worry about."

"Omma... I was supposed to have an older sibling? Why? Why did..."

"Seyoung-ah, go upstairs. You don't need to know..."

"Appa.... What happened to my older sibiling? Did you really kill the baby?"

Joon couldn't say anything.

"Appa... Can we keep the baby?" Seyoung said.

"Seyoung-ah!" Joon said as his eyes became wide.

"I... I feel sorry for my older sibling... And also for Omma.... I think I can understand how much she will feel bad for that baby in her tummy if she erases or doesn't raise the baby."

"Lee Jongsuk! What did you do to my daughter? Why is she on your side?" Joon yelled.

"Oppa... Please.... Please.... stop yelling... I'm getting a headache..." I said as I sat on the ground.

"Appa, ahjussi didn't say anything to me. It's my own thought... I... I can't understand omma fully but I think I understand how she will feel partially as I am also a girl... To erase a living baby that is her child... Omma... I'm on your side..." Seyoung hugged me.

Soon, Jongsuk came out of the room with few carriers.

"Jongsuk-ssi..." I said.

"Eunjung-ah, I'm leaving... I will come back with the documents for divorce..."

"Jongsuk-ssi!!" I said as I tried to get up.

"AHHH!!!" I said as I grabbed my stomach. I saw drips of blood on the floor.

"Eunjung-ah!!" Joon oppa took me and we went to the hospital. Seyoung and Sehoon came with my brother and Jongsuk also followed.

 

No one's POV

At the hospital...

"Doctor, Is she okay?" Joon asked.

"Mr. Lee, we will need to wait a bit because we need to get the test results back. But before anything, was she going through something? This happens in two types of situations. First, physical hurts, Second, stress. We don't see any physical hurts."

"She should have gotten stresses since yesterday..."

Eunjung was in the surgery room

"Joon, is she okay?" Seungho asked holding Sehoon.

"The doctor said we have to wait..."

"Appa... where is omma?" Seyoung asked.

"She is in the surgery room..."

Jongsuk just stood a bit far away from us.

After few minutes, the doctor came out of the surgery room.

"Doctor..."

"Mr. Lee, I'm sorry but we weren't able to save the baby. However, the mother is fine."

"She's okay?"

"Yes... but I saw that she lost her very first child more than 10 years ago... She might have a trauma when she wakes up."

"Okay.... Thank you..." I answered and went to the room Eunjung is in.

End of Joon's POV

 

After 20 minutes

Eunjung's POV

When I woke up, I saw Joon oppa next to me.

"Oppa..." I said as I touched my stomach. It was slimmer and I felt something was missing.

"Oppa! What.. What happened... Did... No... I.. How... Why!!!" I started crying holding onto my stomach.

I lost two of my four children. Actually, it would be correct to say that I killed them.

"Eunjung-ah... stop crying. Think about it in a positive way. We don't have to worry about such thing anymore." He said as he hugged me

"Oppa! How... How can you say that?" I said as I back off from him.

"Eunjung-ah..."

"Oppa, I... I'm going back home. Seungho-oppa, take me back home." I said as I got up to get changed back to my clothes."

"Eunjung-ah!" He stopped me from getting up.

"Seyoung-appa, you changed a lot from before... I didn't know you were so closed minded. Just take a look now, you know that this is my second time misscarrying a baby. Can't you at least comfort me? How can you say that? I thought you would understand when I got Jongsuk-ssi's baby. But... I guess you weren't okay with that. I trusted the wrong person... I loved you because you understood me well, better than my own brother. But... Was that all acting? To get my attention? To get married to me?" I said as I cried more hardly.

"Ham Eunjung!" my brother yelled.

"What? Am I wrong? Lee Joon, why aren't you saying anything? If I'm wrong, say something." I yelled at my own husband.

My brother went outside with Seyoung and Sehoon and came back alone. I guess he gave Sehoon Seyoung to a nurse to take care of them.

"Ham Eunjung, Watch your mouth. This is hospital" my brother warned me.

"Oppa, you don't know anything...... Lee Joon, remember 2 years ago? when I came back a bit drunk from a dinner? You got mad at me becuase I started to say some random things? It was fool of me to trust you just because you listened to me well and was being nice to me even though I loved another person before we got married. But after we got married, you changed. I think it was my fate to live alone. When I was dating Jongsuk-ssi, he had a hidden fiance. Now, you... You hid your true self..." I said as all of my memories went through like a slideshow.

I got up and went outside to take a walk.

End of Eunjung's POV