02

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Joon's POV

At lunch, Eunjung was sitting at the table outside listening to music. When I saw her long hair down, closing her eyes, my heart beated faster.

"Why is she sitting all by herself? She really doesn't know how to make new friends." Seungho said as he approached her and the four of us followed.

"Eunjung-ah! Why are you by yourself? Did you not make any new friends?" her brother asked her as he sat next to her.

Seungho   Eunjung    Mir

Chundoong  me       G.O

I happened to sit in front of Eunjung. When she took out her earbuds and looked at me, I thought my head was exploding.

"Well, yeah.. sort of...." She said.

"Why? Are they bullying you or something?" Seungho asked with a worried face.

"no... no....." She said with a sad face.

"Eunjung-ah! let's go and eat." Mir said as he grabbed her hand and stood up.

"Oppa, mianhe. I don't really have any appetite...." Eunjung let go of her hand.

"Eunjung-ah, then tell us what happened." I suggested while G.O nodded next to me.

"Well.... it's really hard for me to approach people after that incident...... I don't know how to make friends and I just don't know how to talk with others....." She finally blurted out.

"It's that incident, right?" Chundoong whispered to Seungho in front of him.

"Yeah." He whispered back.

"Then, you can just hang around with us." Mir said as he ruffled Eunjung's hair.

"Yah! BANG MIR!" Seungho said.

"What?" Mir asked.

"What about after we graduate?"

"We will all attend the graduate school here." Mir answered

Eunjung's eyes were sparkling at Mir.

"Oppa, really?" she said.

"Why not?" Mir said and all of us nodded except Seungho.

I think I understand why Seungho is all obssessed with his sister being with us. She might get even more bullied since she is with the MBLAQ. MBLAQ is a group of 5 guys who are some are rich and handsome Seungho is known for his richness and good looking. Mir is none for his cute face and being nice to every girl. G.O is known for his humor. Chundoong is known for good looking and smart. I was known for good body.

 

Eunjung's POV

After school

"Eunjung-ah, let's go home." Mir oppa came to get me again.

"Oppa!" I said to him while noticing the other girls looking at me with a feary eyes.

I somewhat feel safe when I'm around with Mir oppa but I also feel uneasy whenever I'm with MBLAQ.

 

At home.

"We are home!" Seungho oppa yelled.

"Mister, Miss, both of your parents are out for a emergency trip to England for their company. They won't be back until tomorrow." Our maid said.

"What? I'm going out on a date...... Eunjung-ah, you will be alone tonight at home. Lock the door properly and sleep well. Okay?" Oppa said.

"Fine. Is she a new girl? or is she the same?" I asked him since I know his pattern.

"It's the same girl."

"I feel bad for her. Today will be her last day with you..." I said with a fake pity face.

"Shut your mouth." He said while dropping his bag in his room and drove off.

I once again all alone by myself. I was started to be alone even at home once my brother went to college and spent his night with someone else whenever my parents were gone. That's like one or two times a week.

"Mrs. Park(our maid), I will be eating outside. You may leave early today." I said as I went outside.

I started walking through our neighborhood and sat on a swing at a playground I used to play at. I couldn't really play here when I was little since my mom did not like me getting dirty.

I felt sleepy when I was listening to music and the cool wind and warm air was roaming around me.

 

Joon's POV

When I went to grocery to buy some beer since my maid forgot to buy it, I saw someone sleeping on a swing. Her figure looked similar but I went to grovery first. When I Was going back, she was still sleeping. Even the air has become warm, the wind is still cold but she was not wearing a jacket. I approached her and saw it was Eunjung. Her forehead was kind of burning. I called Seungho to tell him about this.

"Seungho, where are you?" I asked

"I'm at a bar. You wanna come and join?" He said.

"No. It's about your sister."

"What about her? Are you interested in her?" He asked.

"No. She is at the playground and she has some fever."

"Again?" I guess she does this often.

"What should I do?"

"Can you bring her to your house for tonight? I don't think I'm going home."

"What? Your sister? in my house?" I asked in disbelief. I never thought of bringing a female human to my house at night.

"or just bring her to Mir's house. She often stayed at his house since we were little when our parents were not home."

"I...I will just take her to my house. Mir's house is kind of far from here" I said since I didn't really trust Mir.

"Okay I will pick her up tomorrow morning since it's Saturday."

"Okay." I hung up and gave my jacket to Eunjung and piggybacked her.

 

At my house.

"Omma, Appa!" I called.

"What is it dear?" mom came.

"Who is that girl?" Appa asked.

"Well, she is Seungho's younger sister but she was outside with fever and Seungho is doing his own thing outside and their parents are at England. So Seunho told me to bring her here and that he will picker her up tomorrow."

"Oh my..... Let's go to the guest room first." Appa said.

"I will brig a ice water and a towel." Omma went to the kitchen.

I laid her down and mom came with her stuff.

"Guys, get out now." Omma said while pushing me and appa outside the room.

"I need to changer her clothes?" My mom said and closed the door.

No one's POV

Joon's mom changed Eunjung's clothes into a new pajama. It was Joon's mom's extra.

"Aigoo. Why are you sick? your parents will be worried." she talked to her self while squeezing the wet towel and placed it on her forehead.

Joon's POV

"Omma?" I called her outside.

"Can I go in?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Did her fever go down?" I asked

"Somewhat. Why are you not sleeping? Did you drink beer?" She asked.

"Yeah.... a little bit. Did Mrs. Bae (maid) leave?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You seem to be kind of sleepy. Should I take over?"

"Are you sure you won't do anything to her?" She asked.

"Of course. I'm not that kind of guy omma." I said laughing.