03

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Joon's POV

I fell asleep on a chair next to the bed while watching Eunjung.

"Where am I?" I heard a voice and opened my eyes.

"Are you awake?" I asked Eunjung.

"Joon oppa? Why am I here? Where am I?" She said as she looked at her clothes changed.

"You are at my house. Oh, don't worry about your clothes. My mom changed you. Of course I didn't do it." I said in a fast speed so she won't get wrong idea.

"Oh..... Sorry for bothering you....." She said as she got up.

"Why don't you stay until your brother comes and get you? It's still dark outside. I will go out if you mine me in the room." I said and got up.

"I will just go home...../cough/x2"

"I will take you home." I got up and supported her and brought her to the bathroom so she can change.

When we headed to her house, it was almost 3:00 am. When we arrived, I saw a familiar car at the front of her house gate. It was Mir.

Eunjung's POV

Oh yeah, Mir oppa and I promised to go and see the sun rise today since my first week of college just ended.

"Eunjung-ah! Where were...Joon?"

"Mir, she is kind of sick....I don't know the situation but don't get mad at her."

"Mir oppa, I'm so sorry.....I forgot about the promise....."

"Joon, why is she with you? Don't tell me you two...."

"Oppa, it's not what you think. Trust me. I was at the playground like always and got cold so he took me to his house but his mom took care of me." I explained to him.

"Really?" Mir oppa asked.

"Yeah. Let's go and see it now. Joon oppa, please say thank you to your mom and thank you for bringing me here." I took off my arm from Joon oppa's support and went to Mir oppa's side.

"Okay... Take care." Joon oppa said and left.

"Eunjung-ah, is your brother not home again?" He asked while opening the car door for me.

"Eung...." I said as I got in the car.

"When will he become mature and take care of his sister when Mr. and Mrs. Ham are not around at home?" He said as he got in the car and started the engine.

 

When arrived at a sea shore and saw the sun rising.

"Eunjung-ah...." Oppa spoke.

"Eung?" I turned to face him.

"Eunjung-ah, now that you are a college student, will youb become my girlfriend?"

"Ehh? What? a girlfriend?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"No.. It's just that...... I thought you as a brother to me..... Also it's kind of suddent thing...." I said while I felt my face burning.

"Then can you at least think about it?"

"Well, I will...."

On our way back home, there was an awkward silence in his car.

"Oppa, thank you for today." I said and got off from his car and went through my house gate.

"Rest, Eunjung-ah." Mir oppa left while I went up the rock stairs.

I took a long nap and woke up.

"Eunjung-ah, Are you feeling better?" Someone said next to me.

"Omma?"

"You did not wake up when I called you when I came home."

"When did you come back?"

"We came back about 2 hours ago which was like 3:00pm. How are you feeling?" She placed her hand on my forehead.

"I'm feeling better. You must be busy but why are you not doing work?" I asked.

"Because my princess is sick. How can I work?" My dad came into my room.

"Appa!" I got up and hugged him.

"Aigoo how was my princess' first week in college? Do you need anything? Tell your daddy, he will do anything." Appa said. He has so much power that he can do anything for his two children.

"No, actually. I'm doing fine." I lied because they won't be able to concentrate on their work.

"Since you look better, why don't we go out and eat?" oppa came inside my room.

"Ham Seungho. where have you been while your sister was burning at night until just now."

"She was not at home." He blurted it out.

"What? Where were you, Eunjung?" Appa asked with a worried face.

"I...I...." I did not know what to say.

"She was with Mir." Oppa said it instead of me.

"Oh.... But he didn't do anything, right?" Appa said.

"Yeobo, you don't even trust Mir? He is our children's childhood friend." Omma replied.

"But why were you with him?" Appa asked.

"We promised to watch the sunrise together..." I said in a small voice.

"Oh, okay." Omma said. I guess I'm not in trouble

"BUT! don't ever think about having a boyfriend until your sophomore year! I can't see my daughter going off with another man..." Appa fake cried.

"APPA!" I said as I hit his back lightly.

The weekend passed and Monday came. All my classes are drawing or making clothes so there is not that much of discussions but I always worked alone except when some of the students came to me and borrowed some of my tools.

At lunch I went to MBLAQ and sat with them but something was wrong. There was a serious atmosphere around them.

"hey brother, what's wrong?" I asked my brother.

"I don't really know.... Mir and Joon. They are acting weird...." He asnwered.

End of Eunjung's POV

Mir's POV

Something has been in my mind during all weekend. The fact that Eunjung stayed at Joon's house over the night.

So I kind of stayed away from him and just watched. What is he up to?

Joon's POV

What is the exact relationship between Mir and Eunjung? I started to get frustrated at Mir and stayed away from him.

Eunjung's POV

Why do I feel guilty....