14

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

When I woke up, I saw there was no one in the room except Joon oppa who was still sleeping on the couch.

I tried to stand up but I had no strength and my right side of my body became really weak. I wanted to call my brother so looked at my phone.

I got 15 missed calls and 10 text messages. they were all from Mr. Lee.

Oh... I had promised him that we will go watch musical together yesterday... He might be really mad. Also I didn't go to work today.

So I decided to give him a call.

"Eunjung-ssi! Where are you? I even went to your house, and there was no one."

"Mr. Lee, I'm so sorry... Something really important came up and I couldn't use my phone.... I'm really sorry about the promise yesterday.... I will go to work right now." I said.

"It's okay... We can go watch musical later. Okay, come to work and work on the project."

"Okay, Mr. Lee" I tried to get up and went home and got changed into thin long sleeved since I didn't want the others to see my burnt marks and headed to work.

At work.

"I'm so sorry for being late!" I bowed at the other members.

"Eunjung-ssi, why don't yo talk in my office."

"Yes sir."

In his office.

"I was so worried. Where have you been? Also, why are you wearing long sleeved shirt and long pants? It's burning outside."

"I... I... I'm sorry... I won't be late to work anymore. Also I will answer your phone now.... May I go?" I asked because I wanted to sit down so badly.

"You don't need to be sorry. You..." When he was about to say his second sentence, I felt dizzy and passed out.

When I woke up, it was the nurse's room in the company My long sleeved clothes were taken off and I was wearing a t-shirt and a short pants. I see the nurse taking care of my skin. Mr. Lee was waiting outside.

"Eunjung-ssi, why did you come to company when your wound was so bad? If you told me, I would have told you to not come to work today." He said outside after knowing that I woke up.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to come to work and help as much as I can..."

"Why don't you rest for this week? Meaning, don't come to work for a week."

"But...."

"No Buts. Just do what I say Okay?"

"O....Okay..."

"Come outside when you are don. I will take you home."

"I can go myself."

"Will you listen to me?"

"Okay....."

When we arrived home, I asked him a question.

"Mr. Lee... Why... Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Do you really not get it?"

"...."

"I will say it straight. I love you." He then put his hand on my waist and pulled me over and tried to kiss me but Somebody pulled Mr. Lee away from me. It was Joon oppa. He was assing by my house.

"What are you doing?" Joon oppa asked Mr. Lee.

"It's none of your business. Eunjung-ssi, respond me okay?" Mr. Lee said.

"Okay...." I said in a small voice. He left.

"Eunjung-ah, Who is he?"

"He is my team's boss..... Also the grandson of the company...."

"I mean what is his realltion with you?"

"Oppa, I think I found the right person."

"What?"

"I don't really know what love is but I think he is the one....."

"Eunjung-ah, you are still young. What makes you certain that he is the right one?"

"..... Do I have to tell you?"

"If you don't want to, fine, you don't have to." He just went his way.

I washed and lied on my bed and took out my phone and texted Mr. Lee.

I wrote: I will accept it...

Then after 30 seconds, a reply came back: I will come see you tomorrow during lunch.

I was too tired so I went to sleep early.

Next day, I woke up at 7:00 and went out to the living room. It was very quiet. My brother and my 'sister-in-law' moved out to a hourse nearby so there are only few maids now since my parents are still out of country and my brother took most of them.

I woke up and went to kitchen after staying in the living room for a while and looked for something to eat. The cook did not come yet so I just wash and prepared for Mr. Lee to come.

At 12:00, I went downstairs and waited for Mr. Lee in the living room. After few minutes, a door bell rang.

"Mr. Lee, why did you come all the way up here? I could have went down."

"We don't have much time. I only have an hour and half until I go back to company."

"Okay." We got in the car and went to a resturant and had lunch.

While going back

"Mr. Lee..."

"I told you to call me Jongsuk last time."

"Oh yeah... Jo...Jongsuk-ssi....?"

"What is it?"

"Why did you come to like me??"

"Uh.... I.... don't have a reason. What about you? Why did you say yes?"

"I... I liked how you always cared for me...."

"But you have a brother, his friends and many others who care for you."

"Both of our parents are always out of country, my father doesn't even love me, my brother got married to a woman who is older than him and his friends are his friends, not mine...."

"Eunjung-ssi, I have something to tell you that I kept in secret."

"What is it?"

"I... I'm the grandson of the CEO of our company, the next CEO in line."

"What?"

"So, there was a family who had a daughter, Ham Eunjung. They owned the company for more than 50 years. They got in an accident and Aunt Eunjung got blind. Later she falls in love with her butler and gets her  eye fixed. But she gets into an acciden and unfortunately dies and the butler also killed himself, but there is a rumor that there love was forbidden, I don't know the reason why. My grandfather, Junsu, was like an uncle to Aunt Eunjung. So my grandfather took over the company afterward. my parents passed away when I was only 10 years old. So I'm the only successor left in my family."

"Mr..... I mean Jongsuk-ssi, It's okay, I understand. I also lied to all of you in the first place."

"But still...."

"I'm kind of tired now... I should take some rest." I said when we arrived in front of my house.

"Let me take you to your house."

"What if somebody sees us?"

"Like who?"

"What if my parents for my brother or his friends?"

"Are we a forbiden couple? Why do we have to be so careful?"

"It's my brother. 4 years ago, he would like ask me everyday about my relationship with anyone and would always be the first one to meet the person."

"Oh.... Okay...."

"So, I will go myself for today. Thank you... Jongsuk-ssi...."

"Just rest for this week and come back whenever you feel like you can start working again. I will get going." He left and I went inside my house.

 

I'm so sorry for getting so back late these days. I'm just really busy because of my college.

BUT! I hope you like the story and keep commenting!!

Thank you for your support and love for my stories!!!

-taraeunjung0409