05

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

That week on Saturday

"Eunjung-ah, why don't you go on a spa trip with mom?" my brother suggested.

"Why? I want to stay with MBLAQ. Also I bet mom is busy with work."

"Then, when you go to sleep, lock your door and hide the keys. Okay?"

"Why?"

"Just do what I say. OKAY?" brother's face was getting redder.

"I will.... oppa...." I got kind of scared at himi because he never got this mad at me.

 

At 6:00 pm.

"Seungho!" The rest of MBLAQ came together and we were getting ready for BBQ party at the yard.

"Where is Mrs. Park? Why is Eunjung doing the work?" G.O oppa asked.

"Oh, she always leave early on Saturday and Eunjung agreed to cook for the guys tonight."

"Good thing I didn't eat anything after lunch!" Mir oppa said and my brother gave him a weird glare.

While I was cooking at the grill, Mir oppa came and stood behind me.

"Hmmmm it smells so good!" He said.

"Just you wait! It will taste great:)" I said as I flipped the meat.

"Eunjung-ah, will you go and get some more ice and two bottle of wine and a drink you like?" my brother came and separated me and Mir oppa.

"Can I drink wine too?" I whine as I placed the utensil on the plate.

"No alcohol for you." He said with a strict voice.

"Yes sir...." I said as I went up the stone staircase into the house.

"Eunjung-ah, let's go together. You can't bring it all down here." Mir oppa said.

"Mir you stay. Joon, can you go help her?" my brother said.

"O...Okay." Joon oppa came inside.

Seungho's POV

"Ham Seungho, what are you trying to do? I think you are too concerned about your sister. Until when are you going to protect her?" Mir said

"Until she finds the right man and until I die." I said while setting up the table.

"Wait... Then... it means Eunjung and Mir are dating??" Chundoong gussed it right.

"I think so..... OMG...." G.O said.

Eunjung's POV

"Hey brother, you know, Joon oppa is much more stronger. No wonder he is known for his muscles. You should exercise." I said while putting down two bottles of wine.

"Whatever. Just stop what you are doing. It will get you into a trouble." He said while opening the wine.

"-?" I didn't really understand him.

"Guys and Eunjung, let's start eating. The food will get cold." G.O oppa changed the topic and we all sat down.

The seating:

Eunjung      Seungho       G.O

Mir             Joon         Chundoong

"Eunjung-ah, I will cut the meat for you." Mir oppa took my plate.

"Thank you oppa."

"Eunjung-ah, if you can do things by yourself, try to do it by yourself. Okay? You will have to live alone one day." my brother said.

"Okay....." I said as I poured sprite into my cup since my brother did not allow alcohol for me tonight.

 

After dinner, I placed the dishes in the dish washers and went up to the recreation room to see what the guys were doing.

"Oppa~ What are you all doing for the project?" I asked while I opened the door.

"We will be working on the stars. We are waiting for the right time to come so we can see many different stars and orbits." Chundoong oppa answered

"Can I see too?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure...."

"No. We are kind of busy with the project. Why don't you do your own homework and go to sleep. When you go to sleep, don't forget what I told you earlier to do." My brother pushed me out and closed the door.

"I hate you brother." I said and left to my room.

Before going to sleep

When I was going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, Joon oppa came out from the room.

"Eunjung-ah, Can I have a cup of water?"

"Oh, sure. Follow me." I said as I went down the stairs.

I gave him a cup of water and was about to leave when oppa grabbed my wrist.

"Eunjung-ah, are you really going out with Mir?" He said as he let go of my wrist.

"Yeah...."

"I think you should reconsider about you decision. I'm on your brother's side." He said and left.

Why is everyone saying that kind of things to me?

After washing myself, I went out to the yard and sat on a bench that is like a swing.

"What's wrong with me going out with him? Why is everyone so worried?" I talked to myself until someone talked to me.

"Eunjung-ah, What are you doing out here?" It was Mir oppa.

"Oppa!" I said as I moved to the side so he can sit next to me.

"What were you talking to your self?" He asked while giving his jacket to me.

"It's nothing." I answered.

"Give me your hand. It's still cold even though it's May." He said and took my hand.

"Oppa, do... do you really love me?" I asked him while looking at him.

"Of course I do. I had feelings for you since you got into high school." He said.

No one's POV

While Eunjung and Mir were talking at the yard, the other MBLAQ were looking at the star out in the porch.

"Eunjung-ah, I have a present for you. Close your eyes."

"What is it?" Eunjung said as she closed her eyes.

"Open your mouth a little bit." Joon said.

"Like this?" She did what he tole her to.

"Yeah." Mir approached Eunjung closer and closer and placed his lips on Eunjung's open mouth.

He first nibbled on Eunjung's lips while Eunjung was kind of shocked since it's her first kiss. Mir started inserting his lips into when Eunjung opened her eyes due to the shock.

"Seungho, look over there. Mir started approaching your sister." G.O said to Seungho who was busy looking at the star.

"WHAT?" Seungho said as he got his face off the machine and turned to the yard.

"Bang Mir..... He really wants me to end the friendship....." Seungho made a fist with his hand and slammed down on the fence.