12

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Eunjung's POV

"Eunjung-ah, why did you call me?" He asked me.

"Well, I wanted to tell you something and get an advise."

"Okay, tell me."

"Well.. there is a man who is being nice to me for no reason.... And I don't know how to react to his kindness..."

'Who is she talking about?'

"Is he someone from your work?" He asked me.

"Yeah... "

End of Eunjung's POV

No one's POV

'Who is that person? Does she really not know about my feeling?' Joon thought.

"Oppa, what should I do?"

"I... I'm not sure. Why don't you.... wait and see?"

'Oh... okay... Why don't you stay for dinner? I will ask ahjumma to make something rquickly." Eunjung got out of her seat.

"It's okay, Eunjung-ah, I have to go to office again."

"Oh.... I'm sorry for taking your time."

"I will be going."

"Bye, oppa."

Joon's POV

I got in my car and headed to Seungho's bar.

"Seungho, I'm here. Please give me something really strong."

"Yah, are you out of your mind? You can't even handle the weakest one."

"It will be alright."

"S..Sure. Wait."

Why did I not tell her.... I should have...

"Here." Seungho gave me a drink.

"Thanks."

"So, what's wrong this time?"

"I should tell you now...."

"Don't tell me.... you..... did you sleep with a girl finally?"

"Zip your mouth. It's not like that."

"Do you even have a girl friend? You never had one for 5 years now."

"Will you please shut up? I hate myself for not being honest with my feeling"

"So, tell me."

"I've been loving someone for almost 5 years now."

"Who is it??? I really want to meet that pers..... wait a second... for 5 years...?? If you liked my sister 4 years ago, then you... still like her???"

"You are quite smart." I became drunk pretty fast.

"What do you like about my sister?"

"Just everything.... But... she...." MY head fell since I couldn't handle the alcohol.

End of Joon's POV

Seungho's POV

"What about her?" I got confused at his answer.

"Hey, wake up! Go to your house and sleep." But he wouldn't even answer.

I should have given him a bit weaker one.

I closed the bar a little earlier and took him to my house.

"Eunjung-ah, can you clean the guest room please?" I said when Eunjung opened the door.

"Joon oppa was with you?"  she said 

"Yeah..."

End of Seungho's POV

Eunjung's POV

But he said he had to go to his office.... Why did he lie to me?

I cleaned the guest room and went to my brother.

"When did Joon oppa go to your place?"

"About 2 hours ago."

"Oh... okay."

That's about when he left the house....

I went to the kitchen and made some honey water(in Korea, you drink this after you drink alcohol to lessen the drunkeness) and left it on the table next to the bed Joon oppa is on.

"Oppa, can I ask you why he went to your place tonight?" I asked my brother.

"Uh... well.... It's nothing. Anyway, do you have anything going on at your company?"

"N...No... Nothing wrong. Everything is fine." I said and went to my room.

Nevermind about Joon oppa but... What about Mr. Lee? I just can't get my mind straight..

Next day

I went outside and got into my car and headed to the company.

End of Eunjung's POv

Joon's POV

At 11:00

"My head.... Where am I?" I got up and saw a drink on the table. It's honey water.

I drank it and went outside and saw it's Seungho's house.

"Are you alright?" Seungho came  out from his room.

"Oh... yeah..."

"So, tell me. What are you going to do now?"

"About what?"

"My sister?"

"Oh... yeah.... What should I do? That's the question I wanted to ask you."

"Well, you have two choice. First, you confess to her and see what happens. Second, You just make her like you and make her confess first."

"Oh... right.... I have no choice... I will do what I can... Thanks."

"Why don't you eat lunch here? I need to go somewhere else, so just tell ahjumma that you are leaving when you want to."

"Thanks..."

End of Joon's POV

Eunjung's POV

I got out of the car and walked but somebody called me from behind.

"Eunjung-ssi!"

I turned around and saw it was Mr. Lee.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Lee..." I was becoming nervous if he saw me getting off from the car.

"Are you ready for our new project? We might finish late or stay awake all night when it gets really busy."

"Uh... yeah.." I guess he didn't see.

Eunjung's POV

When we went in our room, I sat down at my table and started working.

During lunch, we went to the cafeteria and had lunch all together. Mr. Lee sat next to me

Other people were talking but I just kept quiet and ate lunch.

I haven't been around with other man except MBLAQ and I was kind of nervous and got dizzy and dropped my spoon on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Lee asked me and I said yes but when I was going to get a new spoon, I couldn't walk properly.

"Eunjung-ssi, why don't you go to the nurse on the 3rd floor." Mr. Lee said.

"I think I should..." I said

Mr. Lee helped me go to the nurse.

"You didn't even eat all of your lunch. I can go myself." I said waiting for the elevator.

"I can go with you, don't worry about me." He said supporting me by holding onto my arm.

We arrived at the nurse's office. She told me to sleep for about 2 hours and Mr. Lee went back to the office.

After 2 hours

"Thank you." I said to the nurse and went to the office. Teammates asked me if I am alright. I answered I was okay.

"Oh, did you hear? AK company's CEO's son held a conference today. He said he is going to get married soon. I wonder who will get married to him."

"I know. I heard he has a younger sister and she just came back from Paris after studying in France and that she is really pretty."

"Didn't Eunjung-ssi come back from France too?"

"Oh... yeah."

I did not know my brother held a conference and my face got frozen. I'm not sure how to react to this.

"Stop talking and start working!" Mr. Lee said clapping his hands to get their attention.

"As I said to some of you, we might even have lock-in days once we get really busy. So there is no time to talk." He continued.

I went to bathroom and called my brother.

*Oppa!*

*Yeah?*

*Did you have a conference?*

*Oh did the news come out already?*

*Did you talk with appa?*

*No*

*He will get shocked in few hours... Just be ready for his call.*

I hung up and went back to work.

After work, I went home and saw my future sister-in-law, Sohyun.

"Eunjung-ah, say hello to your future sister-in-law, Sohyun. Sohyun, this is my sister, Eunjung."

"Hi..." I said and went to kitchen to drink some water.

"Hello.... Nice to meet you..." She said and I smiled.

"Me too. Oppa, did appa call?"

"Let's talk about that later." He said and I went up stairs.

"Oh, Mir and G.O are coming back from the army for a vacation and the others will be coming to our house tonight for a fiest."

"Oh.... I will be staying in my room because I'm kind of tired. Just don't disturb me." I said as I closed my door. I was too tired of the new project at company.

"What is wrong with you today? Are you okay?" He yelled.

"I'm fine, thank you!" I yelled back. I just don't understand the people around me. First, my brother who suddenly decided to get married, and Mr. Lee, who is being too weirdly nice to me. Also Joon oppa. Yesterday, he said he had to go back to his office but he went to my brother's bar.... I was thinking and thinking until I went to sleep.

I woke up when I heard a loud sound downstairs.

I went down and saw MBLAQ playing a video game in the small theater, using the big screen.

"Oh, hey, Eunjung!" G.O oppa waved his hand at  me. I opened the door and peeked inside.

"Eun...Eunjung-ah, Long time no see." Mir. Oppa said.

"Hi, oppa..." I went inside and sat in a corner.

"I heard you are now working at a designing company." Chundoong oppa said as he came beside me.

"Yeah.... I started this week."

"Isn't it hard to work?"

"It's okay right now..."

"Joon, you don't have anything to talk to her? Oh yeah... You see her more often then us." G.O oppa said.

"Ha ha... Yeah." He said and went back to playing game.

"I'm going back to sleep. Have fun." I said and went outside.

"Good night!" Oppas said as they concentrated playing game.

 

So.... Jongsuk likes Eunjung and Joon likes Eunjung....

What will happend??

-taraeunjung0409-