Everybody hates me now

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

“You LIKE me?!'' Jinyoung shouted. I could hear the anger in his voice. I wish he wasn’t reacting like this.

I dreamt of me having the courage to tell him, and he was completely fine with it. In my mind he’d just hug me, kiss me on the forehead and tell me he felt the same way.

But those were just dreams. Jinyoung isn’t gay, and even if he was, why would he like me?

I opened my mouth to try and explain but no words came out. My brain had completely frozen over with shock.

My eyes started stinging as tears began to form. I must look like a complete idiot. For God’s sake Junghwan, don’t cry!

All I could do was stare at my angry. No. Fuming leader, who was stood there glaring down at me.

Gongchan walked in through the door behind Jinyoung, who had turned to watch him enter. Now's my chance, before he asks anymore questions, and before he notices the tears which were now blurring my vision.

I got up and ran out of the studio. Feeling the unwanted tears now streaming down my face. How did he find out? He’s going to hate me now.

I carried on running, as far away from the studio as the building would allow me.

Running into a room at the other end of the corridor, I slammed the door shut, and threw myself against it to prevent anyone coming in (especially Jinyoung). Before sliding down to the floor and letting the tears soak my face.

It’s all my fault.

I can't help that I fell for him.

I can't help the way I feel.

I can’t help that I love him.

How did he find out!? ... Gongchan was the only one out side with him. He must have overheard me and CNU talking.

Wait.

He was outside with the others.
Did CNU tell him? No. He wouldn't do that. Would he? He promised.

He promised not to tell Jinyoung.

Had he told Gongchan on purpose?

I couldn't take it anymore. More tears escaped and rolled down my cheeks. I pulled my knees up to my chest to try and stop the throbbing pain inside, as images of the way Jinyoung looked before I ran away filled my head.

I let my head fall into the crease of my elbow, which was wrapped across my legs, and began sobbing uncontrollably.

How had this happened?

Maybe I couldn’t trust CNU.

Maybe I couldn’t trust anyone.

 

Baro’s P.O.V

Sandeul Just ran out of the room crying.

And Jinyoung just asked him if he liked him.

I’m so confused. Sandeul is gay?! Aish! Nobody tells me anything!

I feel so bad for him! I can’t believe Jinyoung just shouted at him like that? Doesn’t he give a about the poor guy’s feelings? He doesn’t even seem to give a damn that he just ran out of the room crying.

Ok, me and Sandeul aren’t best friends or anything, but I still feel bad for the poor guy, it’s not like it’s his fault he likes someone!

CNU’s supposed to be Sandeul’s closest friend, and he’s still just stood there! If I were him I’d go find Sandeul and try to calm him down, he was in a right state when he left!

Scratch that.

I stood up and walked towards the door, not caring if everyone was watching me. I wasn’t just going to sit there letting this go on. The poor guy must be in pieces, it was clear how much he liked Jinyoung from the bight shade of red he turned when he asked him, and how quickly the tears had begun to flow before he even reached the door.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

I sat in silence, the sobbing had long since disappeared, and now the tears were just flowing silently, as if I were unable to make any noise, and the tears were unable to cease.

Hearing footsteps outside on the corridor, I did my best to be quiet; someone was out there, clearly looking for me. They were knocking on doors and saying my name. I recognised the voice. Baro.

 A knock on the door I was sitting against caused me to jump a little, yet still I managed to keep quiet. I couldn’t open the door, no one could see me in this state, I bet I look a right mess!

I let out a breath I didn’t know I had been holding when I heard the knock against the door, but it seemed to come out uncontrollably loud and shaky.

That wasn’t what I was expecting. No noise came from the other side of the door. Maybe Baro hadn’t heard that. Hopefully he’d gone, then no-one could see me like this.

“Sandeul, open the door. I know you’re in there.” Crap.

 

CNU’s P.O.V

How the hell did Jinyoung find out?! If Gongchan told him, I’m gonna kill that !

Sandeul ran out crying.

Jinyoung stood staring at the spot where Sandeul had been sitting. Fists clenched either side of him, as if he would have hit him if it weren’t for the fact he had left.

Baro leant against the mirror, looking at the door which Sandeul had just disappeared through.

Gongchan and I just stood there, neither of us really knowing what to do.

Part of me felt like attacking Gongchan, and another part of me felt like going to see Sandeul. I’m terrible with words though, so I wouldn’t know what to say to him!

I can’t believe Jinyoung found out! I didn’t mean for any of this to happen; now Sandeul is crying and it’s all my fault!

Baro stood up and walked out of the door, leaving just the three of us in the room. The tension building more and more.

“We’ll finish early.” Jinyoung eventually said, still stood in the centre of the room, slightly shaking. “You can leave.” He said when neither of us moved.

Gongchan hurriedly grabbed his bag and disappeared through the door, heading in the opposite direction to which Baro and Sandeul had gone.

“You too Dong-Woo hyung.”

Jinyoung clearly wanted to be left alone.

I picked up my bag and water and headed out of the door, not sure which way to go now. Maybe I should go and see Sandeul, try to fix things? Maybe if he knows I didn’t do it on purpose, and never meant to hurt him, he’d understand that I’m there for him.

I should just leave.

 

Baro’s P.O.V

“Sandeul, open the door. I know you’re in there.”

There was a long silence until I heard some sobs come from the other side of the door.

“Sandeul, let me in. You’re being ridiculous.” Ok, sure we weren’t the closest in the group, but we were still pretty good friends.

“I... I d-don’t w-want anyone t-to see me l-like this.” He managed to stutter out between choked sobs.

“Sandeul, it’s just me, please let me in!” I begged. The poor guy must be in a right state if he’s saying that! He usually just farts in front of us all and thinks nothing of it.

Eventually the door opened and I stepped in, to find Sandeul curled up in a ball against the wall beside the door. I was right. He was a mess.

“Oh Deulie.” I sighed, closing the door and sitting down beside him, putting my arm round his shoulders and pulling him closer to me, wanting him to feel more comfortable. Like he had someone who actually bothered about him.

Where the hell was his best friend when he needed him? Some friend he is if he’s creeped out by the fact he’s gay.

“I l-love him.” Sandeul managed to eventually say.

I tightened the embrace as Sandeul buried his head in the crook of my neck, not bothering about the tears rolling down across my shoulder.

“I know, I know.” I soothed. Rubbing my hand up and down his arm as he sobbed uncontrollably.

“I can’t take it Baro, I love him and now he hates me, I don’t even know how he found out. I only told CNU, and he promised he wouldn’t say anything. That was a lie. Such a good friend he is. I bet he did it on purpose just to humiliate me. Everyone hates me now, even my parents. My appa is in hospital on his death bed, and my mother won’t even let me go to see him. I can’t help it; I tried to change but... I just couldn’t.”

“That’s not true Sandeul. I don’t hate you. And I’m sure Jinyoung doesn’t either, he just needs time to adjust. Give him a few days, he’ll come round.”

Wow. Poor Sandeul. His parents own parents don’t want anything to do with him because he’s gay?! That’s so wrong! They’re supposed to stand by their son no matter what! Love him for who he is, not who he loves!

I could feel my blood boiling at the thought, how could his parents be so selfish? He’s their only son. He can’t help the way he feels!

I have to stay calm though. For Sandeul’s sake. It would just make him feel worse.

I sat there in silence with him for a while, his head resting on my shoulder, and my hand automatically rubbing his back. Comforting him.

Eventually I looked across at him. He was asleep. Bless. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes were shut peacefully. I brushed his tear stained cheeks with the sleeve of my jumper, drying them for him as he slept.

Since when was Sandeul hyung so cute?

 

Thank you! Do you like it? Hehe! Be sure to leave comments! We love you! Even those of you who are silent readers <3

Chapter 6 teaser image is here!!!!