A kiss with a fist

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

Double update this week, I updated friday, so if you havn't read that yet, its on the previous chapter ^^

happy reading :3 ~~~


Sandeul’s P.O.V

After the door slammed shut, Gongchan pulled away. Both of us stood there staring at each other, neither of us knowing what to do or say. He looked away nodding his head slightly towards the door as his face grew redder.

I walked out of the bathroom, wiping the tears away which had now fallen onto my cheeks.

Going back into the practice room, CNU, Jinyoung and Baro all turned to look at me. When Baro saw me he turned away and went back to stretching. I frowned at him confused, why isn’t he coming to talk to me? Can’t he tell I’m upset? Did I do something wrong?

“Sandeul! Hurry up! We haven’t got all day!” Jinyoung snapped, making me run to my position for ‘What’s going on’ so that we could practice for our next performance on a music show.

Gongchan arrived not long after and we began dancing.

We practiced for a while and when we were eventually given a break I went over to Baro who was in the middle of putting his earphones in.

“Hey, Baro.” I said, tapping him lightly on the shoulder to get his attention.

“What do you want?” He asked an irritated tone to his voice.

“Oh, I just wondered if you were ok?” I asked timidly, worried about him by the response he gave. I thought we were friends, why is he being like this all of a sudden?

“I’m fine Sandeul, just leave me alone.”

I frowned, turning to walk to where I left my bag, but as I did, I noticed Baro looking at Sandeul in the mirror.

I wasn’t just practicing the song anymore.

I genuinely wanted to know.

What’s going on?

 

Baro’s P.O.V

He thinks he can just come over here and start talking to me as if we’re best friends, after he did that with Gongchan?!!

I sighed, putting my headphones in and looking across at Gongchan in the mirror.

Sandeul and Gongchan were kissing! I saw it with my own two eyes! You can’t make a mistake like that very easily. Especially when Sandeul was , and Gongchan was slamming him into the wall.

That’s probably why Sandeul’s back was in such bad condition, and where all those bruises on him came from. His and Gongchan’s steamy make-out sessions in the bathroom when nobody is watching.

And there I was feeling sorry for him because I thought Jinyoung was hurting him, physically and emotionally. All that time I pitied him for being in love with Jinyoung when Jinyoung seemed to do nothing but hate him in return. Not anymore. Not now I knew the truth.

I pitied him all that time and what for?! Just so I could fall in love with him and end up being the one getting hurt?! He was getting everything he needed from Gongchan.

How could I be so stupid as to let his happen?

But yet it all confused me, why would Sandeul do this to me? Lead me on and make me feel sorry for him when he already had Gongchan? He made me fall in love with him, and that isn’t something I will forgive him for easily.

What’s going on?

 

Gongchan’s P.O.V

What the hell did Baro just say to Deullie? He looks so upset!

I can’t believe that guy! Sandeul Talks to him about his problems when he treats him like that and he won’t even talk to me?! What is he thinking?

He deserves to be treat him better than that. I know I’ve made mistakes, but I can make him happy, I won’t hurt him.

The fact that they’re together hurts me. They had , I know that they did. It was obvious when Sandeul started blushing after Baro gave him those pain killers the other day at breakfast. If they hadn’t had , why else would Sandeul be blushing that much?

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

I let Baro have a little while to calm down before I attempted to talk to him again. He looked a little angry at me, what did I do?

Baro doesn’t have any reason to be mad at me... does he? Did Gongchan say something to him this morning about me before they left for the shops...

Was he planning to kiss me?

Did he tell Baro something to make him hate me?!

 

Baro’s P.O.V

“Baro...” Sandeul began. I really wasn’t in the mood for dealing with this little brat.

“What?” I spat, turning round to face him. How dare he act as though we’re still best friends after he made out with Gongchan like he didn’t even know I existed.

“A... Are you mad at me?” He asked timidly.

“Mad at you?” I scoffed. “Mad at you?”

Sandeul shrunk back a little, clearly intimidated by me.

Good.

“Of course I’m bloody mad at you.” I spat, not caring that the rest of the group were all stood around staring at us.

“What did he do?” Gongchan asked defensively, stepping forwards.

“You know what he did!” I yelled aggressively, pointing at Gongchan.

There was no way I could tell Sandeul that what he has done has hurt me. Not now. Not while Jinyoung is in the room, I think he has something against gays, certainly against Sandeul being gay. That’s for sure.

“No I don’t know what he did! Otherwise I wouldn’t ask!”

“HE KISSED YOU!” I screamed.

The room fell silent.

Sandeul just stared at me with a blank face.

Gongchan swallowed and looked down at the floor.

Jinyoung’s eyes widened at he looked at Sandeul.

.

Why the hell did I just say that?

Jinyoung’s going to kill him now. Not that I care. The lying little bastard deserves it. It’s no wonder Jinyoung hates him so much.

I see why he doesn’t like him now. He sees the real Sandeul.

I was just too blinded by love to even look.

 

Gongchan’s P.O.V

My eyes travelled down to the floor. He knew I kissed Sandeul? But... How?

The room was flooded with silence and I didn’t know what to say.

“Sandeul. Outside. Now.”

Those were the only words Jinyoung spoke. I daren’t do anything now, what could I do? Confess I kissed him when he didn’t want me to? If I did that, Jinyoung was going to hate me too, wasn’t he?

I just had to pray he wasn’t going to hurt Sandeul.

 

Baro’s P.O.V

Jinyoung asked Sandeul to go outside with him. Part of me hoped he wasn’t going to hurt him. But then there was the other part that couldn’t give a what he did to him. And that was the more powerful side. The one that I felt most.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

When Baro said I kissed Gongchan my world just collapsed there and then.

Couldn’t he see that I was the kissee not the kisser? He had this whole thing wrong! What made him think I was the one who kissed Gongchan? Why would I kiss him in the first place?

I don’t like Gongchan in that way. And after he told Jinyoung that I like him, I’m not sure if I actually like him at all anymore.

Baro seems to hate me now, why can’t he see I want to tell him the truth; can’t he see it in my eyes? I need to tell him, but with all the others here, I just can’t.

“Sandeul. Outside. Now.”

I turned to the door, not arguing or protesting. I know what it felt like to be hated by Jinyoung, I wouldn’t even wish that on someone I hated. That’s why I didn’t tell him that Gongchan kissed me.

Not that he’d believe me even if I did.

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

So not only does the little prick like me, but he also has the nerve to kiss Gongchan!

What the hell goes on inside his head?!

I thought I had got the message across. I thought he might understand how his change in personality is affecting us as a group. I was about to go a little more lightly on him, try and make peace slowly, but this guy never seems to learn!

“Hyung I...” He began as soon as we got out of the room. I wasn’t going to go lightly on him now. If his first beating didn’t teach him, this one definitely would.

“Don’t you ing dare call me hyung and expect me to be alright with you. What the hell do you think this is?! Just because you like me and I told you there was no chance, you think it’s ok just to grab another guy and start making out with him? I can’t believe you Sandeul. I bet Gongchan was scared stiff.”

I didn’t wait for him to reply before I started hitting him

 

Baro’s P.O.V

I walked to the other side of the room and turned the music on. As much as Sandeul deserved this for being a two faced little brat, my heart decided that it still wanted to love him, and I couldn’t bear to listen to him getting hit.

Maybe what Jinyoung was doing was wrong, he shouldn’t be hitting the members of his group, but Sandeul was asking for it by kissing Gongchan.

Maybe it was for the best.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

He hit me and hit me and hit me.

I had done nothing wrong. Sure I didn’t like Gongchan really, he used to be a friend, now I can’t trust him after what he did to me, but I wouldn’t want him to get hit like this.

After all, a kiss with a fist is better than none.


Double updaye this week wow you're lucky...

I kinda left it on a cliffhanger so...

I had to upate again :3

I feel sorry for Sandeul, Baro got the wrong idea, Jinyoung's being a , Gongchan is a pabo and CNU... well he's just there for the time being.

Don't worry CNU stans, it won't be long before he gets in on the action too :3

(ok it might be a couple of months, but trust me, he does eventually xD )