Nothing more

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

Ga Yoon and I went our separate ways after that. Obviously, not forever, but for today at least. I don’t know how she could still look at me after what happened this morning.

By now it was early afternoon and I was starving.

“I’m back.” I called when I opened the door to our dorm and stepped inside.

“How did it go?” CNU asked immediately, giving me no time to even breathe before he was right next to me and firing questions. “Did you tell her? Was she upset?”

“Hyung, just stop ok.” I sighed, putting my hands out in an attempt to try and calm him down. CNU straightened up. “Yeah, I told her, we’re not together any more, but she doesn’t hate me and we decided we should stay friends. That’s just the way it’s going to be, and I don’t want that to change. I do really like her, but just not in the way I should have done. She’s a good friend, but to me... Nothing more.”

CNU stood looking at me a little dumbfounded, clearly shocked that after what Ga Yoon had witnessed this morning, that she was still prepared to talk to me.

“That’s good though.” He finally said and I nodded in contentment. It was good.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

“Oh uh... Jinyoung...” I said, walking into the room where Jinyoung was sitting watching a drama with Gongchan, though strangely they were sitting at opposite ends of the sofa, and they looked to be sat really awkwardly. What was with those two? They’d just been caught sleeping together yesterday; they really didn’t like showing their affection in front of others, did they?

“Y-Yeah?” He asked, looking up from the TV and to me.

“I was just about to make dinner, what do you want?”

“Ah, I don’t mind, just do some ramyun or something quick, I’m happy with anything.” He said with a smile, and I gave him a nod before disappearing into the kitchen.

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room with Gongchan watching a drama. I thought that this would be a lot different, I mean, we slept together, yet here we were, sitting at opposite ends of the sofa feeling awkward that we were even in the same room as one another. I think it’s because everyone else knows what happened. I’d try to convince them it was all just a drunken mistake, but it isn’t just my choice. It’s Gongchan’s too. He said he likes me and if we want to be happy together, I can’t see why it’s so bad just to admit to everyone else that we’re in a relationship.

Wait.

Are we even in a relationship?

I never asked him out or anything we just... slept together... Was that all it was? Was I just getting my hopes up for nothing?

Gongchan had barely spoken to me since this morning, only a few words here and there. Maybe I had got the wrong idea. Maybe Gongchan didn’t want to be with me, maybe it was just a one night stand.

“Oh... Uh... Jinyoung...”

I looked up to the doorway where the voice came from and saw Sandeul stood there smiling at me.

“Y-Yeah?”

“I was just about to make dinner, what do you want?” He asked, giving me a sweet smile. Why was he being so nice to me now? Why he giving me that adorable irresistible smile?

I didn’t know, but at least I knew he was happy. I wasn’t hurting him anymore.

“Ah, I don’t mind, just do some ramyun or something quick, I’m happy with anything.” I smiled, and with that Sandeul disappeared back into the kitchen.

Bless him.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

“Hey Hyung.” A gentle deep voice came from behind me as I opened the packet of ramyun noodles and I immediately felt my back straighten.

“Hey.” I mumbled back, unable to stop the smile spreading across my face as Baro approached me.

“What are you doing?” He asked, snaking his arms round my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Making ramyun.” I beamed, putting the noodles into the pan.

“Ah, nice. So, listen, I was thinking um... we could uh... I mean, the guys are going out tonight, so I guess we could...”

I stopped cooking and narrowed my eyes. Was he really about to say what I was thinking? After what had just happened with CNU. Did he really think I could do that?

“We could...” I prompted, fearing the worst when his voice trailed off.

“Maybe watch a movie and have a quiet night in?” He asked and I glanced over at him. That wasn’t what he had on his mind at all.

 

Baro’s P.O.V

“Hey Hyung.” I smiled, walking into the kitchen where Sandeul was stood cooking.

“Hey.” He replied, and I s my arms round his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. This was it. I was going to ask him.

“What are you doing?” That it Sun-Woo... Just be casual...

“Making ramyun.” He replied and I let out a small inaudible sigh.

“Ah, nice. So, listen, I was thinking um... we could uh... I mean, the guys are going out tonight, so I guess we could...” My voice trailed off. I was chickening out. He wouldn’t want to do it with me. At least not now. Not so soon after what happened with CNU. What the hell was I thinking even asking him this in the first place?! I should really have thought this through.

“We could...” He prompted, snapping me out of my thoughts and bringing me back to the very awkward reality I was now in.

 “Maybe watch a movie and have a quiet night in?” I suggested. Oh well done. Idiot.

“That would be nice.” Sandeul said after a long awkward silence and I let out a sigh of relief. “I’m looking forwards to it.” He smiled, and I took that as my cue to leave.

“Alright, I’ll go get the guys, dinner’s nearly ready.” I said, nodding at Sandeul who was just finishing up the ramyun.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

Baro was right, after dinner, the others all went out, and I stayed at the dorm with him.

“What film do you want to watch?” He asked and I shrugged, making myself comfy on the couch.

“Any I don’t mind.” And with that, Baro picked up a random DVD, opening the case and popping it inside the DVD player.

“Alright, budge up.” He grinned, and I shuffled to the side so that he could sit on the couch with me.

Baro crawled in beside me, and I soon found myself getting comfy and adjusting our position. Now I was sitting in between Baro’s legs, against his chest, as he leaned sideways onto the back of the sofa, playing with my hair.

“This film’s boring.” He whined after a good 45 minutes of watching the film.

“You chose it.” I argued.

“I didn’t.” I turned to look at him and he frowned. “You wouldn’t choose so I just picked a random one.”

I sighed and turned my attention back to the TV.

“Hey.” I heard him say and he poked my shoulder. “Hey, you.” I turned round to face him. “I’m going to kiss you now.”

I started laughing at his straight forward way of telling me that, and before I knew it, he was doing exactly that, his lips were on my own and moving gently, kissing me softly.

I pulled away as I turned to face him.

“I’m going to kiss you too.” I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck and planting my lips onto his once more.

I kissed and kissed him for what felt like ages, our lips gliding gently against each others, before Baro gently pressed his tongue against my lips.

I felt him push his tongue between my lips, and I began to trace the tip of his tongue with my own. into the kiss as I did so.

“Wow you’re a good kisser.” Baro chuckled, pulling away for breath.

“You’re a good kisser!” I chuckled, putting my lips against his again.

We stayed like that for a while, just on the sofa kissing, and I felt Baro begin to gently slide his hands beneath my shirt, running them up the bare skin on my back and making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up at the sweet sensation. My heart began beating faster when I realised what he was doing. What he had intended on doing  since he found out that the others would all be out tonight.

After CNU forced me to do this with him just a few days ago, I wasn’t sure if I could actually let this happen now. Of course, I loved Baro and trusted him with my body, but it was so painful and horrible, and I was scared that the experience would be like that all over again, even if I did love him.

But I guess there was no harm in trying, right? If he loved me, he’d stop if I wasn’t comfortable.

“Mmm, Sandeul, your lips are so soft.” He mumbled, rubbing his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss.

I pulled away and began to trail kisses across his cheek and down towards his jaw line, creating small bite marks on his skin when I reached his neck.

“Your collar bones are so smooth.” I complimented, moving my hand up to run my fingers gently over them. “And so well defined.” I added. “I like them.”

“Thanks.” He chuckled, bringing my face up to his own and giving me another kiss. I pushed my tongue further into his mouth and pressed my chest against his, and I soon found myself running my hand up his shirt and over his defined abs.

“Stop Sandeul.” He whispered, pulling away from the kiss and placing his hand over mine. “You’re and I know you don’t want to go any further, stop ok.” He frowned.

I wriggled my hand out of his grasp and continued to trail it across his abs.

“Who says I want to stop?” I asked, feeling myself actually get just by the thought of him being , and I pressed my crotch against his, rotating my hips a little as he let out a low moan.

“You don’t want to Sandeul.” He said, grabbing hold of my waist to stop me from moving once he had recovered from my sudden movement. “I know you don’t.”

Maybe I didn’t? Maybe I did?

I didn’t reply just gave a chuckle, kissing him again, and this time, he didn’t refuse.

“I want to sleep with you, but I know you’re not ready, so this is as far as we’re going.” He said sternly, pulling away once more.

“I might not be ready to go all the way and actually sleep with you, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do other things.” I felt a naughty smirk creep onto my lips as I grabbed Baro by the arm and climbed off of him, not even bothering to turn off the TV before I dragged him into the bedroom.

“Are you sure you’re even ready for that?” He asked, dropping down onto my bed and holding my hands as he looked up at me.

“I think so. I just trust that you’d stop if I wanted to. If there was anything I felt uncomfortable with, you wouldn’t force me to do it.”

“Of course I wouldn’t.” He promised, looking up at me with sincere eyes.

With that I sat down on the bed. It was a little awkward now that we had changed location and I knew what was coming, but I leaned in and kissed him none the less, resting my hand on his thigh and sliding my hand up and down a little.

The movements of my hand was clearly having an effect, as Baro removed my hand and pushed me over so that I was laying down on the bed, his lips still attached to mine. He broke the kiss to pull off his shirt and I felt my mouth drop open when I saw his abs.

Of course, I had seen them before, but never like this. I’d seen his abs when he got out of the shower, at photo shoots, or when he was getting changed, but I’d never see them look so defined and y; the slithers of moonlight that shone in through the open curtains highlighting every muscular curve on his torso.

“I don’t want to do anything you’re not happy with though, after everything that’s happened; I want you to be comfortable with me.” Baro smiled as he leaned back down to kiss me.

I smiled and nodded before pressing my lips against Baro’s.

His hands trailed down my sides and I felt them slip under my shirt, pulling it upwards and off of my body.

His lips left mine and trailed soft sweet kisses down and across my neck and collar bones, sliding his hands down my chest and unfastening my pants.

He finally pulled them off before moving back up and taking the waistband of my underwear between his fingers.

“Stop.” I found myself saying, thinking about what CNU had said when he did this. He had made fun of the fact that I was so small down there. “Please don’t.” I mumbled, putting my hands down and pulling them off of my underwear.

Baro didn’t say anything, just looked up at me, but I turned away and buried my face in the pillow, feeling pathetic and embarrassed that I had just done that. Baro probably really hated me now; he probably thought that I was a wimp or that I was frigid. He wouldn’t want to sleep with me ever again if he thought I was going to be like this.

“I’m sorry; I know you won’t want to really.” I mumbled, peeking at him from beneath the pillow.

“I do, but if you don’t then I understand.”

“No you don’t understand.” I complained, using my hand to tug at the blankets in an attempt to cover myself. “CNU said I was really small down there.” I felt my face burning crimson as I admitted what he had said.

“He did?” Baro asked, and I mumbled a reply, but Baro fell silent.

It scared me that he wasn’t replying. I knew it. He didn’t want to sleep with me now. Being small in those areas was a huge turn off, I didn’t blame him.

“You think I care about that?” I hear Baro’s deep voice whisper in my ear as he pulled the pillow off of me and wrapped his arms round my bare waist, lying down next to me and snuggling his nose into the crook of my neck.

“Well, it’s not nice is it... it’s a turn off... it’s-”

“Sandeul stop. Just shut up. Don’t talk like that.” He said, pulling me closer to him and kissing my cheek. “I don’t want to sleep with you for your body or how big you are, your size doesn’t matter to me.” He paused. “It’s being with you that matters, and if you don’t want to do it now then I can wait. I’ll wait as long as it takes, because I know that you’ll be comfortable enough one day to do it with me and until then I’ll just wait for you. I love you, and it’s being with you that matters to me, will always be perfect for me, as long as it’s with you.”

I lay there my eyes wide as I stared at him, did he really mean that?

“I don’t want you to get bored of waiting.”

“I don’t care if we never sleep together, I just want you.” He smiled sweetly, and with that, he planted a soft sweet kiss on my forehead, pulling all my thoughts from what could have happened, and landing them on the fact that Baro loved me. That he was going to stay with me even if I didn’t want to sleep with him. That I could trust him. That I could love him back.


Important!!!!

Ok, so I know some of you probably don't read the AN's, but this one is important, so please do.

I'm going to say all the important stuff first, so here goes:

1) This fanfiction if beginning to draw to a close, and I will soon begin to post teaster images for my next fanfiction in the authours notes of the next few chapters, so look out for them! :3

2) Me and the other authour are going to see SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!! How exciting is that?! Just felt like sharing it hehe ^^

3) This week should be a triple update! Woop Woop!

Ok now the stuff that isn't quite as important haha xD

Happy birthday toooo....

Key

Taeil

And Shindong ^^

And here is the teaser image for next chapter, yes, that's Dario from Apollo 3, if you don't know them, you should check them out, they're German and they're ages 16 - 17 and omg I love them, they just made their comeback and I might be getting their new album for christmas ^^