Christmas CRACKers

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

Woo! Ok guys, I wrote you a Christmas present, yeah it's a bit late, but woo extra chapter! It's crack, hence the name idk what I was really doing xD


 

"Baro! Baro!" Sandeul practically screamed, jumping onto of the elder and shaking him.

"Uhh..." The younger groaned, rolling over and glancing at the clock. "Sandeul, it's 5 am, go back to sleep." He mumbled, rolling over and attempting to pull the covers over his head.

"But it's Christmas!" Sandeul whined, giving Baro another shake in a desperate attempt to get him out of bed. Sun-Woo groaned, sitting up and wrapping his arms round the boy sitting ontop of him.

"Then merry Christmas sweetie." He smiled gently, before pressing a kiss against his boyfriends forehead. Sandeul smiled, snuggling into the embrace, before he pulled away and stood back up, tugging on Baro's arm in an attempt to get him up. "Alright, alright, I'll get up!" Baro smiled, jumping out of bed and pulling Sandeul out of the room and downstairs.

"Yeey!" Sandeul jumped up and followed Baro into the living room, where Gongchan was sat with his feet in a paddling pool, wearing shorts and a vest top.

"Gongchan, what the do you think you're doing?" Baro scowled, making the youngest jump.

"Making use of this. It was just sat here." He smiled, taking a sip of his cocktail.

"That's Sandeul's present."

"Oh sorry." He apologized, getting out of the paddling pool and trailing wet footprints across the carpet towards the kitchen. Baro frowned as he looked down at the paddling pool, muttering something to himself, before glancing round the room.

"Good morning Baro. Good morning Sandeul! Merry Christmaaaaaasssss!" Jinyoung sang as he danced into the room.

"Jinyoung are you drunk?" Baro frowned at the man who had just danced into the living room, an open bottle of wine in his hand.

"No. I've only had three..." Jinyoung shook his head with a hiccup.

"Three what? Sips? Mouthfuls? Glasses?"

"Bottles silly!" Jinyoung chortled, sticking the end back into his mouth and taking another swig. Baro shook his head.

"It's 5:07 am it's too early, and why wine?"

"Well it was on offer, so I bought a load, for uh... for umm... chris... Christmas yeah, and I guess we had too much so I had a sip."

"A sip?" Sandeul asked. "I thought you said three bottles."

"Yeah, and that's a sip compared to what we have in there." He gestured to the kitchen. Sandeul frowned, going over to the kitchen and looking round at the thousands of bottles of Wine in the kitchen. He could only just see CNU sitting behind the tonnes lining the edge of the table.

"He's right." He sighed, shaking his head and walking back.

"Anyhow, better get going, don't want to burn the duck ladies!"

Baro's eyes widened.

"You cooked he duck?!"

"Yeah."

"That's why it isn't in the paddling pool?"

"Yeah."

"I... Oh my God, that was Sandeul's present!" Baro moaned, face-palming.

"He cooked my present?!" Sandeul cried, latching onto Baro's arm and cowering away from the hiccuping red-haired leader.

"Oh..." Jinyoung shook his head, before walking into the kitchen.

"Hyung I..."

"It's ok." Sandeul bit down on his lower lip to suppress the tears that were threatening to fall, "I don't mind."

Baro snuggled the other.

"I know how much you love ducks, I'll buy you another one."

"Really it's ok."


After Jinyoung had made sure that the duck was ok, Gongchan had got dressed into something a little more fitting for the weather (i.e.. full Eskimo outfit, complete with ski mask and mittens), CNU had found his way out of the kitchen and Baro had got Sandeul to calm down, they all sat round the tree.

"Hyung this is from me." Gongchan smiled, handing Jinyoung a present. The leader opened the present, an evil smirk crossing his face as he held the y women's 'Mrs Claus' themed lingre up against his body in admiration.

"Very nice Channie. This is gorgeous, I'll wear it tonight. But don't think that means you're topping again, because you're not."

"Do you have to discuss that now?"

"Yes."

"We all hate you when you're drunk you know."

"I'm just letting him know, jeez!" Jinyoung opened all his present's first, getting a brand new corset along side a gag from CNU with a label saying 'this is so I can sleep' attached to it, a pair of stockings from Baro, and some glittery stilettos from Sandeul.

CNU opened his presents after that, getting a bottle of wine from Jinyoung, a used hairbrush from Gongchan, a new pair of glasses from Sandeul and a t-shirt with the word alcohol written on it, circled and crossed out from Baro.

Sandeul received a bottle of wine from Jinyoung, a rubber duck from Gongchan, a Christmas jumper from CNU and a kiss from Baro since his new pet duck was now on slow roast in the oven.

Baro received a bottle of wine from Jinyoung, new pajamas from Sandeul, an inflatable giant microphone from Gongchan and a pair of underpants with love hearts on them from CNU.

Gongchan could only smirk at the fact he had received two bottles of wine from Jinyoung as opposed to one like the rest of the members, but the smile soon faded when he saw CNU had bought him a . A in the shape of Barack Obama. Baro had got him a new hat and Sandeul had bought him matching gloves and scarf.

"Did you seriously get me a in the shape of Barack Obama?" Gongchan asked, raising an eyebrow at CNU, who simply grinned and nodded wildly in reply.

"They only came in blue and Gold, so I chose Gold. I thought it would look better in you."

The other members could only stare blankly at their Hyung, wondering why the he had been imagining Gongchan with a gold Barack Obama shaped inside him.


The rest of the day was a lot of fun.

Jinyoung carved the duck.

Sandeul cried and refused to eat something which should have been his pet.

Baro took it into the kitchen to 'throw it away'.

Baro brought it back out and told Sandeul he had brought him packeted beef instead.

Sandeul believed him and ate it with a huge smile.

Jinyoung shattered his heart by telling him the truth about his meal once the duck was settled firmly in his stomach.

Anything that happened after that wasn't very well remembered, since the following morning, most bottles of wine were gone from the kitchen, and were instead lying empty across the living room floor.

All in all, Christmas had been wonderful for the members of B1A4. It may have been a strange day, but they were thankful to all be friends once again, and to have one another as company for it.


I'm not really sure what happened there guys but hey who cares, how was your christmases? What did you get? Any Barack Obama s merch?
And yes you can only get those Obama 's in blue or gold. (I was tempted to do the baby jesus shaped plug you can get but thought against it since it's a religious time of year and stuff and if anyone here's religious you may have hated me for it)
Byeeeeee!!!!!!!!! <3

Also, If you enjoy our writing, you can request from us in our new one shots requests shop in our page!!