Pretty little friend

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

I flopped back down on the couch beside Sandeul, what the hell had I just done? I didn’t mean to kiss him again! That time in the hospital, that was enough, I didn’t need to kiss him again. I didn’t need to be greedy. I didn’t need to be this stupid.

“Just go after him.” Sandeul eventually sniffled and I looked over at him.

“I-I ca-”

“Don’t you dare.” He hissed, cutting me off before I told him that I couldn’t. “Don’t say you can’t. You messed up every chance you had with me, stop making these stupid mistakes, he likes you, and you like him, go after him and just apologise.” He said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Which it probably was.

“You’re never going to be with me are you?” I asked, feeling a little drained and exasperated.

Sandeul didn’t reply.

And the reality of the situation hit me like a brick in the face.

Let’s just put it this way. I felt it.

“Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t, after everything we’ve been through, it would be too complicated and awkward. You’ve got a chance at happiness now though Jinyoung, and right now, you should be chasing it, not sitting here trying to cling to something that doesn’t exist anymore.”

“But you do still exist, and you still love me, even just a tiny bit.”

“I do. I just don’t exist like you remember. I’m different now Hyung.”

I nodded slowly as I processed what he was saying. It took me enough time to get over the fact that he had just called me hyung, let alone the fact that he was trying to tell me that he had changed. That I had changed him.

“You’re right. “ I said simply. And with that I left the dorm, walking outside and looking round. Where could he have gone?

 

Gongchan’s P.O.V

Everything he had said was a lie. How the hell could I have trusted someone like him? How did I make such a mistake? Once an , always an .

I wiped at the tears that were pouring down my face, I knew he wasn’t really over Sandeul, but to walk in on them kissing like that, I didn’t even think Sandeul would have given him the chance, he really was pathetic.

I didn’t even know where I was going now, I was just walking aimlessly, trying to clear my mind.

 

Ga Yoon’s P.O.V

‘Meet me at the park in an hour - Dongwoo.’

Did that mean this was a date? I mean, CNU was texting me, asking to meet up in an hour at the park. Or did he just want to see me? Maybe he was going to tell me this wasn’t such a good idea afterall.

I forced a smile and tried to calm my pounding heart as I typed in a reply.

‘I’ll be there ~ Ga Yoon x’

I didn’t know if it was a good idea to put the kiss on the end, after all, he hadn’t put one.

Urgh, I need to stop worrying, I’m sure everything will be fine.

I pulled on my coat and walked to the park, tucking my phone into my pocket.

I didn’t get a reply.

I sighed sitting down on one of the swings in the park, kicking my boots against the sandy floor as I began to rock myself back and forth, the wind ruffling my hair.

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

I looked everywhere for Gongchan, I’d been everywhere I could think of, there was only one place left I could think of to check.

I sighed, pressing my hands into my pockets as I marched up the pathway, ignoring the beautiful coloured trees and the birds chirping. How could I even think about how beautiful this place was when the only thing on my mind was what I had done. Why do I keep doing such stupid things and hurting the people I love the most?

I sighed, marching into the park, letting out a loud sigh as I sat down on the swing.

“Jinyoung?” I heard a whispered voice from beside me, and I turned immediately to see Ga Yoon sitting on the swing beside me. How had I not noticed she was there?

“G-Ga Yoon...” I frowned, nearly jumping out of the swing when her eyes locked with mine.

“Are you alright?” She asked.

“I’m uh... I’m ok.” I nodded, shuffling in my seat.

“Are you sure, you look a little...” She trailed off, leaning over to look at me properly.

I let out a small sigh and shook my head.

“No. I’m not ok.” I whimpered in a small voice, feeling tears beginning to sting my eyes. I had made a mess of everything. Again.

“Jinny, what happened?” She asked, sounding concerned, as she stood up and came to stand behind me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pulling me back so I was resting against her shoulder.

“I kissed Sandeul.” I sobbed, not caring about anything anymore. She knew I was gay, what more was there to find out. “I’d already messed everything up with him, and I didn’t even know why I was doing it. It just happened, and Gongchan saw and now I’ve ruined everything.” I choked out. Ga Yoon didn’t say anything, just held me and rocked me gently backwards and forwards on the swing.

“Did you apologise to him?” She asked eventually, still not letting go of me.

“I tried to find him, but he’s disappeared, I’ve been looking everywhere for him.”

“Look, I’ll have to go soon.” She sighed, letting go of me and instead soothing me by my hair.

“You’re leaving?”

“I’m meeting someone.”

“A guy?” I asked, feeling my eyebrow twitch a little, even though I was gay, I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous that she had moved on from me already.

“He helped me get over you.” She sighed, a nostalgic smile crossing her face. “I didn’t think I ever would.”

I nodded, happy that she finally had someone who could make her smile, not just someone who enjoyed her company and wanted nothing to do with me.

“Just make certain he’s not gay.” I chuckled. “I don’t want to see you go through that again.” I shook my head in disapproval of my own actions. “I didn’t want to hurt you, I thought I could be straight, but I gave into temptation, and you got hurt, just... don’t let it happen again.” I said.

“He’s panual, I already know that, it’s where you can like anyone, no matter what their or who they are. I didn’t think you’d actually care.”

“I might be gay but I can still care about you, you’re still my pretty little friend, I can still love you as a friend, I didn’t stop caring.”

“Since we both have someone else now, I guess we’re ok to just be friends, I mean, I enjoy spending time with you.”

“I don’t even know if he’ll want me anymore.” I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

“Of course he’s going to want you. Just do something to make up to him, I promise he’s going to want to be with you, I don’t know who wouldn’t.” She shrugged. “Think about what he likes, apologise to him, and you’ll be ok.”

I nodded my head, thinking about what she was saying and decided to follow her advice.

“Thanks Noona.” I grinned, wiping the tear marks from my cheeks as I stood up to leave.

This was probably going to be the most embarrassing thing I had ever done, but if it was going to get Gongchan to forgive me without fail, it was something which had to be done.

“I’ll see you later Jinyoung.” She smiled, nodding her head.

I gave her a small wave and began to walk away.

“I’ll see you later.” I replied.


*Sobs becasue GaJin are cute OTL*

Heyyyy the other week I forgot to put Myeong Ji on the birthdays it was on the same week as Lay and Henry OTL

I feel cruel!

So heres a picture of her (happy belated birthay Unnie!)

But there's no birthdays on my calender for this week OTL what am I gonna do? :/

Anyway here's Block B's teaser image ^^

And next weeks chapter OMFG I'm so excited, this is seriously going to be my favouritest one before the end I think xD

Can you guess what's going to happen? I can't wait until next week xD