Don't blow it

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

Ga Yoon’s P.O.V

Spending the morning with CNU was worth it, it really helped me to take my mind off hat I had seen that morning no matter how distraught I was about it.

“Don’t forget, I’m always here if ever you need someone to talk to, if ever you get upset or worried or anything like that, just ring me yeah? I’ll be right there.”

I nodded and finished my drink.

 

CNU’s P.O.V

I sat drinking the last bit of my coffee when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I took it out and read the text.

‘Tell Ga Yoon to come back here, I want to talk to her.’

“Jinyoung just text me.” I said, looking up at Ga Yoon and watching as her eyes rounded.

“What did he say?” She asked.

“He wants you to go talk to him.”

“I’m not going anywhere near that lying cheating bastard!” She screeched, a little too loudly considering we were in a cafe.

‘She said no.’ I typed back.

“Alright, I told him you’re not going.” I said, but I instantly got a reply.

‘Tell her to come. I’m not going to defend myself, I’m not going to apologise. I just want to talk. She can leave straight away, I just want her to hear me out.’

I handed the phone to Ga Yoon and she looked down at it, creasing her eyebrows as she handed it back to me.

“Why didn’t he text me himself?” Was all she said.

‘She asked why you didn’t text her?’

‘I knew she wouldn’t even look at the text.’

I chuckled looking at the message and looked up to be met with Ga Yoon’s very un amused face.

“He said he knew you wouldn’t even look at the message.” I told her and she lowered her head. He was clearly right.

“Ok I’ll go.” She mumbled. “But I’m not promising I’ll hear him out, if he says anything wrong, anything at all, I’m out of there, and he’s not getting another chance.”

“Ok, I’ll tell him you’ll give him this chance to explain yeah?” Ga Yoon only nodded in reply.

‘This is your only chance. Don’t blow it.’

Jinyoung didn’t reply after that, but I gathered he had seen the message.

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

‘This is your only chance. Don’t blow it.’

One chance to tell her everything. Without doing or saying anything wrong? I knew that this was nearly impossible, but I would at least have to try. I had to make her listen.

I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and busied myself getting ready for them to come back.

“We’re back!” A voice from the door called pretty much as soon as I was ready.

“Yeah uh I uh...” I said, running into the room, only to see how pissed off Ga Yoon looked when I came face to face with her at the door.

“Make it quick Jung Jinyoung. I havn’t got all day.” She snapped and I nodded, quickly putting on my shoes and gesturing to the door.

“Shall we go out?” I asked. “Just for a walk, I just-”

“I told you to make it quick.” She said narrowing her eyes at me. “We don’t need to go anywhere, you can do it here.”

“Noona.” I whined, pouting as I glanced at CNU who was stood still watching our conversation.

I shouldn’t have been looking at him at all right then.

I should have been looking at Ga Yoon. That way I might have been able to prepare for the slap that hit my cheek.

“How dare you even call me that?” She cried. “You just disgust me!” She screeched, slapping me again, this time over the other cheek. And with that she turned to leave.

“Ga Yoon!” I cried, trying to get her so that I could at least try to explain. I looked at CNU with pleading eyes as she left.

 

CNU’s P.O.V

I understood Jinyoung’s point. Though I was mad at him for treating a lady like this, I knew he only wanted to talk to her. He didn’t want to apologise, and I’m guessing he wasn’t going to beg her to go back to him. If he did then he’s just an idiot.

“Ga Yoon.” I sighed, following her out and grabbing hold of her by her arm.

I needed to convince her just to listen to him. I knew he was smarter than to do anything to hurt her even more. She just needed to listen to him. Of course, he was smarter than all of us; he should be able to do something. He’s charismatic and gorgeous, and he usually gets what he wants. But with Ga Yoon it’s clearly different.

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

I could see CNU talking to Ga Yoon, they weren’t far, but I couldn’t hear what was being said, CNU was whispering and Ga Yoon was just silent.

After a small while she turned back to look at me, and as soon as we made eye contact, I lowered my eyes and looked away.

“Ok.” She said eventually, spinning round and strutting towards me. “Come on. You’re still going to make it quick though.”

I nodded and followed her, before leading her down towards the flower gardens nearby.

“So, what did you want to say?” She asked, sitting down on a bench.

She was being strangely calm.

I thought this seemed a little like the calm before the storm. One minute she would be like this: calm and reasonable, but if I said even one tiny thing wrong she would just erupt and try to kill me or something.

I didn’t blame her if she did though, I deserved it. What kind of sorry little low life cheats on his girlfriend?

I sighed and sat down on the bench, trying to take my time so that I could at least try to prepare a little of what I wanted to say before I actually began speaking.

“I’m sorry.” I finally said.

“CNU said you weren’t going to apologise.” She said, her voice monotone. “Yet it’s the first thing you do. I could leave right now Jinyoung, you’re so pathetic. I’m not going to accept a measly ‘I’m sorry’.” She said, her voice becoming more a more irritated with every word that left .

“I wasn’t apologising for sleeping with Gongchan if that’s what you thought.” I snapped back, giving her a stern glare to stop her from arguing with me even more. She closed which had been open- ready to snap back at me with the next thing I said. “I was apologising for calling you Noona. I shouldn’t be that close to you anymore. I shouldn’t even act like I know you.” I let a silence fall between us as I thought of a way to explain myself.

“So you’re admitting you slept with him?” She asked, frowning.

I couldn’t say anything. I just nodded. I had said it now, and I wasn’t taking back what I had said.

“I really like him.” I said eventually. When Ga Yoon remained silent, I looked over at her, only to see that her eyes were filling with tears.

“You said you liked me.” She finally choked out.

“I do. But I just don’t like you as a partner. You’re a brilliant person, and you’re a beautiful woman, you’ll make a man very happy one day. Just not this one.”

“Can’t I make you happy?” She asked, her voice coming out as only a whisper as tears began to run down her cheeks. “What did I do wrong Jinyoung? I can change I can-”

“No.” I said, immediately cutting her off. “Don’t change Noona. I wouldn’t change you for the world, you’re perfect.” I forced a smile, even though having to tell her this in a way completely different to how she had previously seen it was awful. It hurt me too.

“But you don’t love me.” She choked out.

“I do. I love you so much.” I whispered, doing my best to comfort her as I brushed away her tears and pulled her against me. “Just not in the way I should. A boyfriend, I should have loved you properly, I should have loved you with all my heart. I should have loved you properly. But I do love you, even if it’s just as a friend, I still care about you.” I gave her a minute to adjust to this and I continued to hold her against me. Even if she wasn’t going to wrap her arms round me, I still wanted just to hold onto her. To stop her from crying.

“B-But you’re gay?” She asked eventually.

“I am. I tried for ages to convince myself I wasn’t. From being young I was always told about how wrong it was to be gay. It was a sin. Men and women were created. If God wanted us to be gay, then he would have only made men or only made Women. Why would he need both men and women if he intended for us to be gay anyway?” I explained, using quotes from a lesson I was once taught by my father about uality. “But in the end I figured it doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or a girl that we were meant to be with. Sometimes, things are meant to happen, but they don’t always turn out the way that they should. Gay people are just... a little different in their preferences. It took me a while to accept this, I really liked you and I thought that if I was with you, I could make myself fall in love with you, I might not have been gay after all.” I continued explaining. “I also thought that if I could hate the guy I was in love with, I’d be able to stop loving him.”

I stopped, just thinking about what I had done to Sandeul hurt me.

“Jinyoung why are you crying?” A voice asked eventually, and I looked down at a confused looking Ga Yoon.

“Because it didn’t work. I could never hate him.” I sighed. “But he thought I did. I found out that he liked me, and I knew I had to stop it. I acted like I hated him to try and make myself believe it, but it ended up...” I trailed off, being unable to say what he had done.

“What happened?” Ga Yoon asked, my arms had gone limp around her, and she sat up, wrapping her arms round my shoulders and pulling me towards her.

“His dad died.” I sobbed. “It pushed him over the edge and he attempted suicide. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to worry you. I’d have told you if... You know. But he woke up and he’s fine now.” I sniffled.

“You mean it’s someone I know?” She cried, almost leaping off of the bench as she sprung away from me. I could only nod. “W-Who?” She asked hesitantly. I looked over at her as she looked at me wide eyed, contemplating whether or not to tell her. “Was it Gongchan?” She cried.

“No.” I said plainly, shaking my head. “It was Sandeul.”

With that I looked back at Ga Yoon, she was sat with slightly open, looking round in shock.

“Sandeul?” She repeated in disbelief. I nodded.

“I’m not asking for you to be with me again, I’m not apologising for sleeping with Gongchan.”

“If you loved Sandeul, then why the hell did you sleep with Gongchan?” Ga Yoon asked, narrowing her eyes at me. “You really are just a cheating bastard aren’t you?!” She screeched.

“No, no it’s not like that!” I cried.

“Of course it is!” She yelled. “You liked him and he liked you, yet you slept with Gongchan!” She cried.

“I hurt him!” I yelled back. “I hurt him so badly to try and make myself hate him, that he ended up hating me. Now I’ve ruined everything and I have no chance with him anymore.” I wiped away the tears that were on my cheeks and looked back at Ga Yoon. “He hates me now, that’s what I achieved, he hates me.”

“Jinyoung.” She said eventually. “I-I...”

I knew she didn’t know what to say, I mean, what could she say? ‘You should never have hurt him in the first place?’ or ‘You two could have been together if you liked each other?’ Talk about stating the obvious.

“I think I should go.” I finally said, standing up.

“I’ll see you later yeah, just take care of yourself.”

I looked back at Ga Yoon who was forcing a smile at me, whether it was from pity or understanding, I didn’t know, but at least I hadn’t made anyone else hate me.


Aw.

I don't really have anything to say right now, so I'm just going to say happy birthday to...

Amber

(She's my F(x) bias omg she's gorgeous)

Chen

cutie ^^

And Hyoyeon

one of my two snsd biases ^^

So yeah, that's it really, heres the teaser image....