y

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

 

Gongchan’s P.O.V

I left the studio when Jinyoung announced that we were finishing early. He seemed really pissed off at Sandeul, and it was my fault.

Thinking about it now, I wish I’d have gone to comfort him, he looked so upset. I thought I didn’t care about him... But after seeing him in tears like that... maybe I do?

Jinyoung was really angry at him! I’d never seen him that angry before, and it was strange... Being that angry... He almost looked...

y?

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

What the hell just happened?

Everyone’s left now. I told them to. I couldn’t just have them stood there looking at me like I was some sort of freak. I’m not the freak. He is.

I feel so dirty after being told that Sandeul likes me, how the hell did I never notice before?

 

CNU’s P.O.V

I walked back to the dorm, feeling sorry for both Sandeul and Jinyoung. Sure Sandeul should be upset; he clearly likes Jinyoung a lot.

I feel sorry for Jinyoung too though; I can’t imagine what it would feel like to find out your mate likes you. He reacted quite badly, but it wasn’t uncalled for. I really do feel bad for the poor guy.

 

Baro’s P.O.V

Sandeul looked kinda cute when he was sleeping... and part of me didn’t really want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful.

“Sandeul... Wake up.” I whispered, shaking him gently.

“Mmhh?” He mumbled, opening his eyes a little and looking up at me.

Why does he look so adorable all of a sudden?

I helped Sandeul up, and took him into the bathroom, before we went back into the studio with the others.

“Here, wash your face.” I said, running the tap and handing him a damp cloth. “You don’t want to look like you’ve been crying when you go back in.”

“I’m not going back in.” He immediately retaliated.

“You are Sandeul. What do you think Jinyoung would say if he found out you were going to skip a rehearsal? I’m pretty sure he’d just be more upset with you. You know how important these rehearsals are.”

“B... But... I don’t want to go back in. I don’t want to have to face him!” Sandeul moaned.

His reaction was understandable. I mean, who would want to go back in after that had happened?

“I know you don’t.” I sighed, rubbing his back soothingly.

This was going to be a long day.

When there wasn’t much trace of his tears left, I put my arm round his shoulders and pulled him back to the studio. The poor guy could barely walk he was shaking that much.

“I’ll go in first, see if I can get you out of the rehearsal hyung, I’ll just say you’re ill or something.”

Sandeul didn’t say anything, just managed a feeble nod.

I stepped inside the studio, ready to ask Jinyoung if he could take some time off.

CNU and Gongchan were no-where to be seen, and Jinyoung was stood leaning against a mirror, looking madder than I’ve ever seen him before. Maybe it would be better if I just left him alone?

“Tell you what...” I said, stepping back and closing the door quietly so that Jinyoung didn’t notice I was there. “Why don’t we go for a walk? Take your mind off things.”

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

They both left and I felt myself almost collapse against the mirror behind me. What the was I going to do now? What if my girlfriend found out? What if she thought I was gay too?

I heard the door open, and looking in the mirror, I noticed it was Baro. I daren’t move. I couldn’t. I thought that maybe if I did I’d end up killing someone. That Sandeul could have just ruined my life by saying that! I’m not even gay, what made him think he could like me if I’m not gay?

Baro left almost immediately, if he’d tried to talk to me I’d probably just have had a go at him too, I’m not in the mood for anyone’s sympathetic bull today. Besides, if anyone needs sympathy it’s Deulie because I shouted at him and hurt his feelings, he loves me, I just broke his heart... blah blah blah. They just don’t give a about me. So what if Sandeul’s upset about it? Don’t they think it hurts me too? Finding out that one of your closest friends likes you.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

After sleeping on Baro, he took me into the bathroom.

He the tap, wetting a cloth and ringing it out, before handing to me.

“Here, wash your face.”' He said. I took the cold cloth from him and began to wipe my face with it while he continued.

“You don’t want to look like you’ve been crying when you go back in.”

What?! Going back?! In there?! No!

“I’m not going back in.” I said simply.

Well I'm not... He can't make me.

“You are Sandeul. What do you think Jinyoung would say if he found out you were going to skip a rehearsal? I’m pretty sure he’d just be more upset with you. You know how important these rehearsals are.” He said.

Who does he think he is? I'm his Hyung for crying out loud! But he has a point. Jinyoung will be upset, or even more upset if that’s possible.

“B... But... I don’t want to go back in. I don’t want to have to face him.” I really don't. I don't think I can take seeing his face again when he’s still so mad at me. It breaks my heart knowing that he hates me. It’s my fault. I should never have even thought for a second he'd feel the same way. By now I wasn't paying much attention to Baro. I was too lost in my thoughts.

I heard him say something that sounded like “I know you don't.” Before he started rubbing my back in an attempt to soothe me. After making sure that there was no proof I have been crying, Baro put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to the studio.

I could feel myself shaking, I can't go in there. I can't see him in this way.

He hates me.

Tears once again threatening to fall made my eyes sting slightly. I blinked the tears back as we came to the studio door.

“I’ll go in first, see if I can get you out of the rehearsal hyung. I’ll just say you’re ill or something.” Baro said, before peering his head round the door.

I pushed myself back up against the wall, hoping no one could see me. But there was no noise. Complete silence. Where they still in there? I pushed my self off the wall so I could have a look for myself but before I could Baro stepped back and closed the door carefully.

“Tell you what...” He started before turning around to face me. “Why don’t we go for a walk? Take your mind off things.” What about the rehearsal? Had the rest gone home? Before I could ask any questions Baro grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled my out of the building and to the park. He stopped when he reached the entrance, let go of my wrist and gestured for me to follow him. What's going on? Why did he bring me here? Where are the others? “Come on, let's walk then!” He smiled, placing his hand on my back and pushing me slightly into the park. After walking round for a bit Baro noticed an ice cream van

“Yah! Do you want ice cream? It’s on me!” Once again, before I could reply, he dragged me to the van and ordered me a large ice cream with sprinkles, sauce and a flake.

I held it carefully by the cone and waited for him to pay. I wanted to give him money for it, but when I tried he pushed my hand away and insisted that he bought it. Once paid for, we carried on walking, the cold, creamy ice cream as we did. He was right. It did take my mind off things.

 

Double update!!!! I hope you like it!!

Awww this is the beginning of badeul!! Do you like it hehe?

Here's the teaser image for the next chapter!