Two sugars

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

CNU’s P.O.V

I sighed when I felt my phone vibrate. I was almost home and still shocked that I had actually told Ga Yoon I liked her.

‘If you want to date me, we can, in secret, Jinyoung doesn’t need to know, but it’s up to you, I’m not desperate, if I were I could easily date Jimmy, Bin, Alen or Vinson, they’d all say yes immediately, I just really like you ~ Ga Yoon.’

I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut. What did I say to her? I’d love to date her, but wouldn’t it be worse going behind Jinyoung’s back? Not that he’d care. He’s gay anyway.

‘Not in secret ~ Dong Woo.’

What was I doing? Agreeing to date her already? This woman had me possessed.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

I was sat on the couch with Jinyoung watching Boys over flowers again.

“Sandeul, I’m going out shopping with Gongchan, I’ll be back soon.” He smiled sweetly, leaning over the back of the couch to peck me on the cheek.

“Alright, have a nice time.” I chirped.

“Sure will.” He scoffed, before turning and heading out of the door, Gongchan trailing behind.

Jinyoung pouted and wrapped his arms round his legs, pulling them close to him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, after a while, noticing he was no longer paying attention to the show.

“How come your boyfriend is so cute to you?” He asked, glancing at me out of the corner of his eye. “He’s always giving you cute kisses and cuddling you.” He complained.

“I don’t know, he just loves me that’s all?” I shrugged.

“I wish Gongchan would do that to me. Be all cute and stuff for once. It seems like all he cares about is .” He sighed. “Anyway, I’m going to make a cup of tea, want one?” He asked, standing up and brushing down his shirt.

“Yeah sure.” I smiled. “Two sugars.” I nodded.

“I know.” He said, his lips pressing together in a smile before he realised what he had just said. “Umm. I mean, yeah, two uh sugars.” He chuckled, shaking his head before he left the room.

He actually remembered that I drank it with two sugars? I couldn’t help but think that was actually pretty sweet of him.

Jinyoung soon came back in with the cups of tea, handing one to me before sitting down on the couch beside me and placing his cup on the coffee table.

“Thanks.” I smiled, taking a small sip of the perfectly sweet tea, before placing it down next to Jinyoung’s.

“How did you know it was two sugars?” I asked, still feeling a little uncomfortable by the awkward atmosphere.

“I just...” He sighed, picking the cup back up and holding it between his knees which were tucked up towards his chest. “When you care about someone, you just remember the little things about them.” He said with a soft smile, looking back over at me.

“Like the fact you don’t pair your socks properly, just as long as they’re a similar colour?”

Jinyoung chuckled as he looked down at his tea.

“Yeah, like that.”

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

I looked down at my tea, not really knowing what to say, I can’t believe he remembered that.

“Yeah that.”

“Or that you don’t drink coffee unless it’s a tall, skinny, de-caff, soy, frappucappuccino latte with hazelnut syrup.” I looked up at the serious look on his face and felt my heart break.

“And how you like to play with hair as it helps you to fall asleep.” I retorted.

“You Lee Minho is hotter than Kim Hyun Joong, but you’d rather be with Kim Hyun Joong than Lee Minho.”

“Stop it now Jung Hwan.” I sighed, getting frustrated that he knew so much about me.

“You don’t know anything else about me do you?” He asked. Of course I did.

“I do, I just can’t do this, you might not love me anymore, but it’s still hurting Sandeul.” I said snapping a little at him, my heart aching. I wish I hadn’t acted like I did. I wish I could reverse time, do everything different and hold him in my arms.

“It still hurts me too.” He mumbled. “No matter how much a person has put you through, if you were once in love with them, that can’t ever change, you’ll always love them.” He sighed, taking another sip of his tea.

It’s amazing how the heart makes no sound when it breaks.

“It’s worse when you want to forget them because they’re with someone else.”

“You wouldn’t know that. I never put you through anything. I’d never even dream of hurting you, no matter how much I hate you now.” He let out a sigh. “I just wish Gongchan will make you happy and we can remain friends.”

“I just wish I could make you happy.” I found myself saying, and he looked up at me, forcing a smile, but I could see his sadness conveyed right through it.

“You used to.” He paused. “But you have Gongchan now, I’m sure he’s not only with you for , I’m sure he actually likes you.” He said, placing his cup back down on the table.

“But he never treats me the way Baro treats you. The way I want to treat you.” I didn’t know what I was saying or even doing, but in the next second, I found myself leaning in towards him, only continuing when he didn’t move, our eyes closed and his shaky breath was hot against my lips. I pressed my lips against his gently, and allowed them to linger there for a moment, before gently moving them slowly, and I was nothing but shocked when Sandeul didn’t push me away or shout. He was kissing me back.

My heart fluttered like a caged bird inside my chest, and it felt like I was burning with passion from the inside out.

A moment later I was shoved away forcefully.

“Sandeul I-” I began, but stopped when I noticed he was staring wide-eyed at the doorway.

I followed his gaze and turned to see Gongchan staring at us with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open.

“Ah- Channie I-”

“Don’t ah Channie me!” He screeched.

“I’m sorry I didn’t... it just happened.” I attempted to reason. It was true. It had, it wasn’t my intention to kiss him, it had just... happened.

“Just happened? Just ing happened?” He yelled. “Like the times you slept with me? They just happened too didn’t they?”

“I wasn’t sleeping with him.” I yelled back.

“You were kissing him though! That’s still not alright.”

I turned back to look at Sandeul who was sat with tears rolling down his face, his hands pressed tightly over his ears. I wanted nothing more than the pull them off, pull him into a hug and apologise and do whatever it took for him to forgive me. If it came to it, I’d give that boy the world if it meant he would forgive me, but even still it seems I have not learnt that the heart cannot be bought. It has to be fought for with actions and words, and from how I had treat him before, it seems I will never be able to redeem myself, no matter what I say or do, no matter what I give to him.

“I don’t care if it’s not right, it felt right, being with him feels right.”

“You mean you’re dumping me?! Already? Hyung... What did I...”

“No.” I cut him off, “I’m not, I just, it was an accident ok?”

“How far would you have gone with him if I didn’t walk in?” He asked, his gaze stern, making me feel like the most worthless piece of on the planet.

“I wouldn’t have. He doesn’t even like me anymore.” I sighed.

“I can’t believe you’ve done this Jinyoung.” He breathed, shaking his head in disbelief as his tears threatened to fall. “I really can’t believe it.” And with that he turned to leave.

I covered my face with my hands, taking in a deep breath. What the hell did I just do?


Not long but necessary ^^ Wow they kissed!

The guys I mentioned in the beginning (Jimmy, Bin, Vinson and Alen) Are the members of M4M if you don't kno them, I highly suggest you check them out, I love them! xD

Oh God guys, I know it's late but my baby left!!! Dongho!!!!

Kevin is the maknae now! I cried so much when I found out... Saranghae Dongho oppa! You will be missed but we will never forget you! He was the cute kid that got me into U-kiss and my first U-Kiss bias, let's just pray he stays healthy ^^

Ok and now it's time for that image spam for birthdays!~

Happy birthday to~

Sam

Donghae

And Zelo

Wowwww picspam still isn't ending

Next up is the teaser image for SHINee xD

And the teaser image for next chapter

Thank you ^^