Oh dear

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

Part 3 of the triple update, go back and read the other two if you havn't already! ^^


Jinyoung's P.O.V

I was sat in the living room with CNU, Baro and Gongchan watching boys over flowers for the thousandth time, Gongchan got it on DVD for his birthday because he's a girl when it comes to watching dramas. Though I can't really talk, when I got cast in she's wow we both squealed like girls in excitement. Let's just say I can be a bit of a girl when it comes to dramas too.

Gongchan yawned and snuggled up to me, bless him; I don't think we could have actually asked for a better maknae, he's so cute.

The sudden noise of the phone ringing made me jump a little.

"Who's that?" Gongchan asked, looking up at me, his eyes wide in horror that someone dared to interrupt his drama.

"I don't know." I shrugged, pausing the drama and going to answer the phone. "Hello?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello, could I please speak to Mr Lee Jung-Hwan?" The gentle voice from the other end of the phone asked.

"Who should I say is calling?"

"The hospital." She replied.

The hospital? Why would the hospital be ringing Sandeul?

"I'm sorry?" I asked, still confused.

"It’s the hospital, concerning his father." She said.

"Could you please call back in five minutes, now isn't really the best time." 

"Sure."

I put the phone down and walked back into the living room. Why would the hospital be ringing Sandeul about his dad? Had he been taken in ill?

"Who was it?" Gongchan asked, but I didn't answer him, as much as I was mad at Sandeul I was starting to feel a little bad about treating him so badly, and I respected that he might want to keep his private life private and not tell us all about it.

"Baro could I talk to you outside for a little while?"

"Yeah, sure." He said, standing up from the couch and following me outside.

"The hospital just called for Sandeul." I said, keeping my voice low.

Baro's face fell.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It was about his father, but I told them to ring back in five minutes."

"Oh dear." He sighed looking down at the floor. I nodded, I feel a little bit bad for him, first I treat him like then the hospital ring him about his father. "I probably shouldn't say this, but his father was already in hospital. They wouldn't ring unless it was urgent would they?"

"You don't think it’s bad do you?" I asked.

Baro just shrugged and we stood in silence for a moment or two. I didn't really know what I was going to do now. I'd really made a mess of our relationship. I beat the guy up twice. Because he's gay. What sort of a person does that to someone who is supposed to be their friend? I guess I was just scared. When Sandeul's personality changed, it was like something in me changed too. I was scared, it felt like I was possessed or something. If the same thing happened to you, I'm sure you would have been scared too.

"You don't want me to talk to him do you?" Baro asked reluctantly. I can't believe this guy! He's supposed to be his friend yet he doesn't want to talk to him about this?

"You're still mad at him about what happened the other day." I scoffed. To say these guys were so close just a few days ago, they didn't half argue like girls. "It's fine, but just try be nice with him a little now, I don't think it’s going to be good news, he needs a friend right now Baro."

"Then why don't you be his friend?" He asked.

"After how I've treat him I doubt he even wants to know me anymore." I shook my head, before going to answer the phone again.

 

Baro's P.O.V

Maybe Jinyoung was right, Sandeul does need a friend now, but after what he did to me by kissing Gongchan, I don't think I can even look at him without feeling angry. Anyway, if he needs a friend, he has Gongchan.

 

Jinyoung's P.O.V

I answered the phone again and took it upstairs.

"Sandeul?" I asked, peering round the door. "The hospital's on the phone for you."

Sandeul took the phone out of my hand and put it to his ear, and I went and sat down on the bed beside him.

"Is this Mr Lee Jung-Hwan?" The lady's voice on the other end of the phone asked.

"It is."  He replied, tensing up a little.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news. Sadly your father suffered a heart attack, we did all we could but we were unable to revive him. He passed away this afternoon. I'm ever so sorry." 

Sandeul didn't say anything, just sat in a daze, still holding the phone to his ear. The woman continued talking, but I could tell he wasn't taking any of what she was saying in. I leaned over and took the phone from his hand.

"Thank you for letting us know." I said, before hanging up the call. I looked over at Sandeul who was sat staring into space, a tear rolling down his cheek. I felt so bad for him and so guilty about how I had treat him. I knew I was probably the last person he wanted to be near now. I didn't really know why, but I found myself putting my arms round him comfortingly, I didn't want this to happen to him, especially after how I had treat him, I just felt so guilty. "Sandeul, I'm so sorry about this." I admitted, doing my best to soothe him and calm him down, given the current situation, and I felt him relax into my embrace, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in my neck as he cried.

 

Sandeul's P.O.V

I know he didn't really care about me, especially after the way he had treat me, but at the moment I just needed to find comfort in someone's arms.

"I'm going to go downstairs now." Jinyoung sighed, breaking the embrace and looking away from me. "I might have made you hate me now, that was my intention, but I regret that now, I understand how you must feel." And without giving me a chance to reply, he stood up and left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts about my father, I couldn't believe he was dead.

I wanted to at least have made peace with him before he passed away, to at least have told him I loved him, for the last words I said to him to have been nice ones.

“Good. At least that way I don't ever have to talk to a lying like you again.""

Those were the last words I said to him.

I couldn't change that.

He died thinking I never wanted to talk to him again.

He died thinking I was going to be happy he was gone.

I didn't care if he hated me, just as long as he knew I loved him. That was the main thing.

Jinyoung's sympathy was awful; he didn't mean what he had said. He was only saying that because my father had passed. He didn't really care.

Baro is still angry with me for something I didn't do.

CNU ruined everything and Gongchan made it all worse, how could I live knowing that this was still going on?

How could I let this continue knowing that in the morning I'd just be ignored by everyone? Jinyoung will go back to treating me how he did before. Baro would still hate me. CNU would not bother with me in case he upset the others. Gongchan probably wouldn't want to know me now. He'd think it would be awkward if my Appa has died.

These people are hurting me nonstop, its constant and I can't stop them. It's too painful; I just want a way out of this.

I want it to end.

They won't be able to hurt me anymore.

I could be happy.

It wouldn’t hurt ever again.

I'd rather do this than live another day with them treating me like this. Not only that, but I feel unbearably guilty about my Appa dying thinking I hated him. I've never spoken to him like that before, why did I do it today? The last chance I ever got to speak to him and I did that? I could never forgive myself for this. I could never be happy again.

I stood up from my bed and went into the kitchen, opening the cupboard and taking out a bottle of pills that was in there, I looked at the label and didn't recognise what they were for, nothing too subtle I hope.

Everyone else was sat in the living room still, watching a drama. I went back to my room, laying down on my bed and looking up at the bottle of pills in my hand.

I tipped a few out into my hand and began to swallow them one by one.

They were small and hard, yet easy to swallow, so it made it easier to do it. To get away from it all and never have to suffer this again.

 

Baro's P.O.V

I feel so bad about not trying to talk to Sandeul. Now that I think about it, he needed me. I guess that he did lie to me and I am angry about that, but the hospital rang about his father, surely that can’t be good, can it?


Anyone here actually expecting it to be Jinyoung? And poor Deullie attempted suicide :'( :'( :'(

Noooo!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to upload chapter 19 next week, like, you wouldn't even believe how excited I am!!! xD

You probably all hate me now that Sandeul has overdosed... oh well...

I'm sure you won't hate me next sunday!!! (or will you? muhahahahah!)